Author Topic: Anthony's Dueling Guide  (Read 5910 times)

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Anthony's Dueling Guide
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2021, 09:11:38 pm »
If it'd like ping pong you're dueling wrong... Genuine advice, control the duel and always have a stab so you can be on the aggressive.

After you stab if the opponent tries to counter, take 2 steps back and hold another stab or sidestep their counter.
I’d like to see u ft7 Anthony
I've have fought anthony plenty of times and we've done ft7's, what is that anything to do with what im saying...
just cos hes 1000 times better at duelling. Not talking shit but just dunno why youd be giving advice on dueling

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2021, 09:13:40 pm »
Let dueling die, it’s the cause of all the egos

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2021, 09:58:23 pm »
If it'd like ping pong you're dueling wrong... Genuine advice, control the duel and always have a stab so you can be on the aggressive.

After you stab if the opponent tries to counter, take 2 steps back and hold another stab or sidestep their counter.
I've have fought anthony plenty of times and we've done ft7's, what is that anything to do with what im saying...
Yeah we fought a while back but I think that was back in like precovid when we were in the 18th. Its only been in the past 8 months and especially in the past 3 months ive hit my peak in dueling.

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2021, 10:00:12 pm »

Yeah we fought a while back but I think that was back in like precovid when we were in the 18th. Its only been in the past 8 months and especially in the past 3 months ive hit my peak in dueling.
oof ye its been a while! but think you should consider what i'm saying as it's what a lot of the best duelers do on EU :)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2021, 10:16:55 pm »

Yes, no one has an ego about groupfighting

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2021, 10:27:50 pm »

Yes, no one has an ego about groupfighting

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2021, 01:11:32 am »
You forgot autoblock  ;)

I would like to say once again to all you autoblockers out there cwater, Matthew, godfreid, piktons the list goes on etc...suck my hairy white asshole

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2021, 01:54:27 am »
Just spam lol

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2021, 10:59:10 am »
How to win duel, S key till they RQ
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2021, 02:52:23 pm »
nu just jab jab jab, uppercut, left hook, punch chamber, right hook, jab boom dead

Online tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2021, 05:29:55 pm »
nu just jab jab jab, uppercut, left hook, punch chamber, right hook, jab boom dead
we need a fistfighting tournament

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2021, 06:05:22 pm »
Fair play trying to help people out. I take my hat off to you for that. But trying to make money out of it. Scumbag.

I give out advice where I can to less skilled players. Don’t see me trying to scam them out of money. You should be ashamed of yourself Anthony.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2021, 07:29:54 pm »
Fair play trying to help people out. I take my hat off to you for that. But trying to make money out of it. Scumbag.

I give out advice where I can to less skilled players. Don’t see me trying to scam them out of money. You should be ashamed of yourself Anthony.

Anthony has always been a helper of less skilled players, he used to train them on the daily, I believe this is more for his "time" as it is so limited, he wants money if he's gonna make a large effort on someone.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2021, 08:21:41 pm »
Help me pls il pay 100 euro

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2021, 08:35:46 pm »

That's the American #Grindset that you don't have, weak ass pussy. You're patting yourself on the back for spending hours of your valuable (maybe not in your case) time training players for free? Couldn't be my boy tony. You know why nobody is paying for your lessons? Because you fuckin suck bro, not fuckin good enough. Hop in the #AnthonyAcademy and maybe you would finally start seeing some results in this game.

How is it a scam if he's telling you upfront that you have to pay for it? Go back to virtue signaling on facebook #SoyBoy this forum is for the #Grinders. Hop off these forums, go get lean, buy some nice clothes, and get a nice haircut to accentuate your facial features. You're welcome bro, #SeeYouAtTheTop