Author Topic: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #2 | 6v6 | 21.11  (Read 3669 times)

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #2 | 6v6 | 21.11
« on: October 08, 2021, 05:31:06 pm »

Welcome to the second tournament of EGS Season 3 hosted by Voluble & DarkTemplar. . This season we had doubled our admin team and capacity to incorporate two leagues to create a pyramid system in the competitive community, we hope you enjoy this pyramid and format and we hope you continue to back us to look after the state of the community!
The tournament will be hosted on Sunday the 21st November at 20:00GMT. There will be a transfer ban for this tournament. The tournament will be played in the standard 6v6 format. Teams will have to fight their way through a groupstage in order to claim victory.

Brackets HERE

Referees

Shadey
Louis
Gibby
Coco_Ayala
Dren
Nock
Elsse
Melyso
Mauri
camm15elbe
Galava
Monmon
Desant
KOBZIK
Twister
Fralla8
Janne
Zenon

[close]

Every team must read the following rules as they are very important and EGS rules are different compared to normal tournaments.
We were kind of disappointed by seeing that even some captains didn't even read the rules. Please, read it all.

Roster Rules
- Rosters are capped at 9 people as you are aware.
- Players MUST sign up with their community names ONLY. No roleplay names allowed.
- Must also use community faces rather than randomized ones OR you face punishment (refer to EGS Rules)
- Transfer deadline is set at 5pm (17:00 GMT) the day before every tournament . After that, not a SINGLE change will be allowed.
[close]
General Rules
- Melee speed will be set on medium.
- The only class allowed is the line infantry.
- You aren't allowed to spawn if you are not playing.
- All matches will be ft7, apart from the Final (ft10).
- A good behaviour is expected. Insulting/toxicity will lead to 1 warning then a suspension from matches.
- Cheating once will result in a permanent ban of any future EGS tournaments.
- ID MUST be provided, if not, players with ID's missing won't be allowed to play. It can result in a temporary ban or even more.
[close]

Match Rules
- Once a match has been called, each team has ~5 minutes to get ready.
- If the first round is not started within ~5 minutes, the responsible team will be punished, as 1 round will be awarded to their opponents.

- After each round, each team has ~1 minutes before they must have typed 'r' again.
- If the next round is not started within ~1 minutes, the responsible team will be punished, as 1 round will be awarded to their opponents.

-The rules above are controlled by the referee - if the referee says ~5 or ~1 minutes is up, then the time is up.

-If there is clear delaying in a duel at the end of a round after 2 minutes then a warning to the fight will be given. If the player continues to delay or run from the duel then the admin can slay the player.

-In any case of a server crash/map change if it is to happen, then all current rounds WILL be VOIDED.

-tiebreaks will be; 1- wins vs tied opponents ; 2 - points
[close]

« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:28:52 pm by Chainsor »

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
Re: EGS | Season 3 League 1 Tournament #2 | 6v6 | 21.11
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 05:54:29 pm »
Yo
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 07:30:09 pm »
Introduction

Spoiler
This Sunday League 1 goes into its second tournament, the 6v6. A tournament which will likely help us to figure out which teams actually are a danger, and who only had a single good run.

[close]
Prediction

Spoiler
The huge favorite is obviously Envy. The team with the 3 most improved players of 2021 alongside highly competitive players and a legend. While one would think they had some pressure to play somewhat to the level of Amaterasu, they instead send the scene a signal with a 10-0 final win. Going into the 6v6 Envy seems to have no real weakness. They are again the clear favorite to win the tournament.

As a second favorite, I would put 10C. Although they played a pretty bad first tournament, losing in the quarter-final stage, they on paper are the only team that can beat Envy. They combine some of the best English people of the modern era with 2 french superstars. The major plus of 10C compared to Envy should be experience. Basically, the whole roster has seen ten or more finals over the years.

The other candidates for a deep run are mainly Drugabusers and Enigma. Enigma still is the big german stack with more or less everything Germany has to offer in NW right now. But the recent form of their top guys makes a tournament win unlikely. A semi-final tho is surely possible. On the other hand, we have Drugabusers, a team that was newly formed for the EGS S3. In their first ever tournament they made a surprising final. Although it will be hard to keep up with that, they have some serious skill in the team. Roster depth could be an issue.

Apart from that Animals looks like a really interesting team. Having a lot of talent and potential in the team it wouldn't surprise me if they can deliver great results soon. In tournament 1 they had bad luck facing Envy in the quarters. For Snappers, it will be challenging to continue the amazing work. They over the years have always had a real deep run from time to time, but they mostly failed to deliver them on a weekly basis. The 6v6 looks like a reasonable format for them tho. And the last team I wanna mention is Invictus. A team where it is pretty much not clear yet how strong they actually are. being hyped as a Top 4 team they played a for their own expectation weak first tournament. The truth probably lays in between. I can easily see them produce semis and even a final. But the roster looks a bit too rusty to do that in every tournament.

[close]
Players to watch out for

Spoiler
Achilles, Jakob, and Chuckster have shown huge form this year. They will try to carry Envy to the tournament win.
Python, Shadey, and Elsse are the ones who wanna complete the change for 10C
Louis, RedFire, and Mike will try to carry their team deep into the tournament
Herishey, Ivan, and Dren are dangerous old-gen players who are not as recognized these days but still have the ability to shine.
Narrow, Ciomcio and Camm15Elbe are talents who will want to show the abiltys they got.   
[close]

WRITTEN BY Stockholm

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 07:37:02 pm »
good stuff except louis is our heaviest player lolz

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2021, 05:27:10 pm »
BRACKETS RELEASED : https://challonge.com/2wlltagh

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2021, 05:34:33 pm »
Gl everyone. Time to re-create WW2 tonight.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2021, 07:11:13 pm »
Gl everyone. Time to re-create WW2 tonight.
lets go
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2021, 07:39:17 pm »
rigged

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2021, 11:03:14 pm »
gg nice tourny, gg Envy too who gavw us another great game and this time we got some rounds xD

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2021, 11:16:50 pm »
rigged tournament envy played 8v6 we would've won 6v6
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2021, 11:18:16 pm »
can we get bigger maps pls next time i felt a bit too tight

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2021, 11:18:40 pm »
can we get bigger maps pls next time i felt a bit too tight
whats wrong with you
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2021, 11:19:18 pm »
rigged tournament envy played 8v6 we would've won 6v6
Dont drop to 6 next time
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2021, 11:48:21 pm »
GGs

Well played Enigma you were the better team tonight