Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry 5vs5 Tournament 2021 ♞ *finished*  (Read 13307 times)

Offline Levox

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2Lr_Cpl_Levox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Levox
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry 5vs5 Tournament 2021 ♞
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2021, 01:32:24 pm »
Attention!!!

Since the second team of 4e dropped I decided to finish all matches against the 4e team 2 with a 8-0 for the enemys. So I guess its fair and all get the same result against the 4e team 2.
All matches from last week were finished now and we are back in time.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 01:35:31 pm by Levox »

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2021, 12:13:21 pm »
Team Name: Animals
Teamleader Name(link Steam,GUID): you have me
Team roster(with GUID's):
Coco_Ayala- 1462072
Domi-2101026
Lightning-463907
Giorno-372274
Octanidas-1626170
Ouranos-665180
Steffan-1607471
DE14Hannes-1217624
Gauner- 965895

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes
updated  :)
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Levox

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2Lr_Cpl_Levox
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 06, 2021, 12:19:53 am »
Team Name: AR_Nr1
Teamleader Name(link Steam,GUID): Monmon |436448
Team roster(with GUID's):
Levox | 1284911
Foxtail |
Markus | 1415727
DaRkCaT | 793357
Drezno | 2287797
Kampf | 1603716
Reaper | 1193088
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Captain change. Captain is now me Levox

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 06, 2021, 10:20:40 pm »
I don't really know where to post it, but I'm to lazy to speak with Erik about it, so I post it here.

Firstly, I invite you to read few friendlys messages from our 4e friends for 6e Team2 on Cavgf.
Spoiler
[close]
Obviously, I was not here, and I don't have 100% of the context, but there is no doubt that there are messages have nothing to be there during a competition, on official or non-official servers.

My personal opinion on this subject :

-fuck Erik
-I always try to establish as much respect as possible in all our matches, I don't think there has been a lot of overflow on the 6th side for
over the past 2 years. Why then these free messages?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", who was made more for ligue 2 than ligue1 ?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", when team 1 just beat you 8-6 ?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", who don't really try to win, but just to bring another team for the tourney ?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", when 4e just merge his two teams, while day of Team 1 vs 4e, they bring 10 players (5 of each teams) ?
-Why trashtalk freely players who just try to take fun on an old game that still enjoy them ?

I'm disapointed by the attitude of certain 4e players, whose I had respect for them, but finally, don't give shit about our community and also respect.

It's not really drama, I know that 4e regiment is still probably better than us in a 15-15, but if we want to piss on you, I have ~7-8 better players than you without training :D

I don't need answer, just to wrote it somewhere for my friends who play with me since the beginning of 6e.

Bisous  :-*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 10:23:54 pm by Remao »

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
Re: %u265E Cavalry 5vs5 Tournament 2021 %u265E
« Reply #124 on: December 06, 2021, 10:27:31 pm »
Guys know we appreciate them. I had to talk to Huggu (6e team 2 members) in team speak the same night to explain the Skittles and Tommy and Jelly joke to him, it's cool, drama for nothing. It's tiring.

"when team 1 just beat you 8-6 ?" "I have ~7-8 better players than you without training :D"

If you want to talk about fact, we can talk about fact. If you want to talk about number and score, we can.

Cringe dude to say that after 6 years of ass kicking. You trash talk always the 4e inactive and we say nothing. It's tiring. If you want to talk about number and score, you're in deep trouble, you remember all matches lost for 6 years, that's why you're mad. It's so cringe like fortnite kids making fortnite dances in public.

You laugh Remao of the inactivity of the 4e in front of me in vocal ts3 since the fall of the 1er Huss and the 8th 4 mouths ago, and I will not cry on fse.

And yes, u won 8-6 against guys who hadn't turned on the games for 4 months in the 4e, 6 round is good for guys who don't play anymore, while you train every week with your friends, just me, I don't see the point of repeating it, other than show your big arms, unless I have to repeat of all battles and all scores for 6 years when the 4e are active. it's more fair play to talk about it when we are active. :)

I'm glad if you win by training every week with ur team while the members of 4e fire up their games for the second time in 4 months, except me, I hope you will win by doing this. That's cool man, you deserve ! Because that's what to do when you're active. Do not take example from the current 4e if u want to win xD

We also joined the tournament for the community knowing that we were not active since the fall of the 1er Huss and the 8th 4 mouths ago. If I hadn't told Erik to create a team, we wouldn't even have played the tournament. We will come back to play seriously when there are more peoples in the cav community. But we decided to play fun anyway to help support the cav community. We even have members of the 4e Huss who play in other team for this tournament.

But if it's to then get out of the scores when we don't play like "we won 8-6", 6 round is good for guys who don't play anymore, imagine when we really play active and seriously, well no, no need to imagine, you already know that ofc.

No drama here guys, we wish you the best because it must stop. We like you man, and the rest of the 6e as well, it's stupid.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 05:19:39 pm by Enderby »

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2021, 10:35:40 pm »
"Joking" isn't always an excuse for trashtalking, especially when it's litterally 10 minutes before the official match. I'm not that upset for jokes but if even your captain does it you can only agree that it can be unsuitable.  :-\

Giorno

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2021, 10:40:35 pm »
Finally some cav drama. Also:
Spoiler
I don't really know where to post it, but I'm to lazy to speak with Erik about it, so I post it here.

Firstly, I invite you to read few friendlys messages from our 4e friends for 6e Team2 on Cavgf.
Spoiler
[close]
Obviously, I was not here, and I don't have 100% of the context, but there is no doubt that there are messages have nothing to be there during a competition, on official or non-official servers.

My personal opinion on this subject :

-fuck Erik

-I always try to establish as much respect as possible in all our matches, I don't think there has been a lot of overflow on the 6th side for
over the past 2 years. Why then these free messages?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", who was made more for ligue 2 than ligue1 ?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", when team 1 just beat you 8-6 ?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", who don't really try to win, but just to bring another team for the tourney ?
-Why trashtalk freely our team "2", when 4e just merge his two teams, while day of Team 1 vs 4e, they bring 10 players (5 of each teams) ?
-Why trashtalk freely players who just try to take fun on an old game that still enjoy them ?

I'm disapointed by the attitude of certain 4e players, whose I had respect for them, but finally, don't give shit about our community and also respect.

It's not really drama, I know that 4e regiment is still probably better than us in a 15-15, but if we want to piss on you, I have ~7-8 better players than you without training :D

I don't need answer, just to wrote it somewhere for my friends who play with me since the beginning of 6e.

Bisous  :-*
[close]

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2021, 11:07:54 pm »
Jesus - imagine being so upset about this that you have to try to say your top 8 players are better than ours.  Who cares? 

It's all light hearted, we've used this joke for years.  We've done it to each other, we've done it to other regiments.  You aren't special. 

As it being directed toward Team 2?  I heard a rumour that 6e Team 1 do not have a regular monthly income above the value of £0.  Happier now? 

This doesn't mean we don't respect people/6e, I mean certain members I don't like and they most likely don't like me or whatever, but it's nothing personal toward any individual and you're thinking too much into the matter. 

As to your other remarks on the merging of the team etc?  None of us can be arsed to dedicate enough time as we all have JOBS (please don't mind the light hearted humour) so we brought together two separate teams to cover numbers.  As you can see, it's not always the same people who show up to the matches. 

I'm very sorry to the 6e members who feel that they can not go about their lives now that a few 4e members have said such horrid things.

No Drama

@ 6e Team 2 (Fuck Remao am I right)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 11:37:48 pm by Skittles »

Offline Levox

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2Lr_Cpl_Levox
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2021, 11:45:48 pm »
Attention!!!

If space for discussion needed we can discuss it together.

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2021, 11:48:08 pm »
Jesus - imagine being so upset about this that you have to try to say your top 8 players are better than ours.  Who cares? 

It's all light hearted, we've used this joke for years.  We've done it to each other, we've done it to other regiments.  You aren't special. 

As it being directed toward Team 2?  I heard a rumour that 6e Team 1 do not have a regular monthly income above the value of £0.  Happier now? 

This doesn't mean we don't respect people/6e, I mean certain members I don't like and they most likely don't like me or whatever, but it's nothing personal toward any individual and you're thinking too much into the matter. 

As to your other remarks on the merging of the team etc?  None of us can be arsed to dedicate enough time as we all have JOBS (please don't mind the light hearted humour) so we brought together two separate teams to cover numbers.  As you can see, it's not always the same people who show up to the matches. 

I'm very sorry to the 6e members who feel that they can not go about their lives now that a few 4e members have said such horrid things.

No Drama

la stupidité dans toute sa splendeur

Offline Skittles

• Sergeant Major
  • Protector of Virginity
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2021, 11:50:01 pm »

No Drama

la stupidité dans toute sa splendeur

"I'm going to 1v1 you because i'm better than you" - cringed.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2021, 11:53:11 pm »
-fuck Erik

You taking the piss at Tommy of the Four E typing "you are unemployed" on CavGF chat is as stupid as if I were taking the piss at everyone who ever typed "fuck Erik" as a joke.

If you are unable to understand that people who have been playing a game for centuries just want to have a good time on it and relax after a hard day's work now that the game and community are at a dying stage, then there's really no help for you. Go find something better to do with your spare time.

No drama

fuck treiz nonetheless
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2021, 12:09:15 am »
Good to see the Cav community also has retarded arguments as well xD

Spoiler

No Drama

[close]
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Charles la Valette

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2021, 12:10:23 am »
God I wish I was unemployed instead of selling my homemade 🇮🇹🇮🇹tomato sauce🇮🇹🇮🇹 from my family recipe so I could fuck Erik on fse forum like @Remao, I envy you the another beater of the 4e.........
Les cloches ne sonnent plus,
La cathédrale s'est tue

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2021, 12:11:34 am »
Good to see the Cav community also has retarded arguments as well xD

Spoiler

No Drama

[close]

it's even worse when you know these guys have the most hours of play per week