Author Topic: ♞ Cavalry 5vs5 Tournament 2021 ♞ *finished*  (Read 13306 times)

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Cavalry 5vs5 Tournament 2021 ♞
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2021, 03:23:24 am »
anyone posting their horses?

Hey you !

GL

Offline Lonedoge.

• Second Lieutenant
  • thanks to fellow artmaster higen for the signature
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel

Offline Naz

• Corporal
  • Best player EU - 1v1 me Roblox
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Best Player EU
Re: ♞ Cavalry League 2021 ♞
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2021, 02:43:22 pm »
I know you Dutch lads always wanted to win something in this game collectively, even though you never liked to admit that and would rather show the established 'yeah whatever idc stupid game amirite'- facade you enjoy to see yourselfes in. I also understand how this miniaturised opportunity - after all the failed leagues, cups and tournaments - looks like a proper opportunity for your little group to finally 'show everyone!!'. Well, I am glad you're team got that chance to shine at last, but I just do not see a regimental league working in this late - and rather sad - stage of the community and the hosts apparently fully agree with me, since they eventually changed the format to non-regimental.

In contrast to what you would like to portray me as, namely the guy still starting Mount&Blade every day desperately and continously joining Cavalry Groupfight waiting for... eh something I guess?,  I havn't touched the game the last months outside the handful 4e events and two or three 71st matches (such as tonight, hence the reason why I left cav gf shortly after joining). Though, as you said, I am still around on this forum even though I don't really play anymore, because I watched the cav community evolve and eventually shrink to the almost non-existing state we unfortunately have right now. Observing this led me to my opinion, that currently, you cannot seriously plan a competitive, regimental tournament. A statement I, as pointed out already, seem to share with the organizer.

Anyway, you see: I've been so decoupled from NW that I almost forgot you lads and you're clownish appearance - thanks for bringing this almost nostalgic feeling back. I honestly respect that you'd still do that for me, even after the countless other times you already made fools out of yourselves - with the text above effortlessly joining the ranks.

I have reviewed your essay about The Dutch lads and their insufferable attitude towards Dokletian and I have rated it 2/10 with 1 point given for your effort and 1 point given for making me laugh uncontrollably loud, lul. The reason for such a low assessment is due to some rather bizarre inconsistencies within your writing. It goes as follows:

"I know you Dutch lads always wanted to win something in this game collectively" -
First of all, this meme is entirely my own creation. At no given point should there have been a reference to the other Dutch players.
Secondly, the "Dutch lads" never aspired to win any events, we merely participate in such events as a form of communal activity.

"'yeah whatever idc stupid game amirite'- facade you enjoy to see yourselfes in." -
This is a false assumption, there is plenty of evidence on the internet that suggests that we REALLY do not care whether we win or lose, as long as the overall athmosphere was enjoyable (No heavies).

"I also understand how this miniaturised opportunity - after all the failed leagues, cups and tournaments - looks like a proper opportunity for your little group to finally 'show everyone!!'." -
Again a false assumption based off a whisper of a rumor. There have been no formal attempts at recruiting "Dutch lads" to participate in this particular tournament.

"I just do not see a regimental league working in this late - and rather sad - stage of the community and the hosts apparently fully agree with me, since they eventually changed the format to non-regimental." -
While you'll find me in agreement with your opinion about a regimental league not working at this current (and possible final) stage, that was not the intended purpose of the meme. You are free to emit your opinion however the manner in which you presented it would lead, atleast to those that know the context of the meme, to believe you are mocking the creators of this tournament. There is a fine line between constructive criticism and nihilistic mockery, which the latter is the general nature of the meme template that you have used to convey your opinion.

"In contrast to what you would like to portray me as, namely the guy still starting Mount&Blade every day desperately and continously joining Cavalry Groupfight waiting for... eh something I guess?,  I havn't touched the game the last months outside the handful 4e events and two or three 71st matches (such as tonight, hence the reason why I left cav gf shortly after joining). Though, as you said, I am still around on this forum even though I don't really play anymore, because I watched the cav community evolve and eventually shrink to the almost non-existing state we unfortunately have right now. Observing this led me to my opinion, that currently, you cannot seriously plan a competitive, regimental tournament. A statement I, as pointed out already, seem to share with the organizer." -
This whole segment seems contradictory to your opinion (at least to the outside individual).
  • You hate to see the community dying yet mock any attempt at reviving it through the creation of interest by organizing competitions/tournaments.
  • You don't care about the game anymore to the point that you've lost interest in it yet still, on multiple occassions, as seen by multiple witnesses, join community related servers to see who is playing there, attend events and actively respond to the community's posts on this forum. Leading many (if not all) to believe that you DO still have an interest in reviving it.
  • And here is the double contradiction which also coincidentally is the reason why I made my meme: You hate seeing the community shrink to it's almost non-existant state. Still actively play and post within the community. The opportunity presents itself to revive at least a part of the community. You clearly mock the attempt, now claim it is constructive criticism. And even after, you show no interest in actually participating. WHAT?!

"I've been so decoupled from NW" -
But still coupled enough to actively play and post.

"I almost forgot you lads and you're clownish appearance" -
Ironic, considering the meme template that you've used.

"thanks for bringing this almost nostalgic feeling back. I honestly respect that you'd still do that for me," -
I'd do anything for you, it's the whole reason why I spent my 15 minutes of free time making this assessment.

"I honestly respect that you'd still do that for me, even after the countless other times you already made fools out of yourselves - with the text above effortlessly joining the ranks." -
I cannot recollect any past occurences in which I or my fellow Dutch comrades (besides Ciiges apparently) made a fool of ourselves. But feel free to revise your essay to include source material.

Rated: 2/10 for effort and making me laugh while reading.

Don't group us together, I have nothing to do with those ginger retards
You are the biggest ginger out of all of us.
No bitch boys in chat.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2021, 03:36:49 pm »
That paragraph makes tardet look like a steam game critique

Offline FreyrDS

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_HussBis_Cpt_FreyrDS
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2021, 03:47:09 pm »
you Dutch lads

I'll just leave this here.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
Re: ♞ Cavalry League 2021 ♞
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2021, 04:39:01 pm »
Sad, I expected a bit more.
I've got nothing to add to my previous posts; something that you - on the down-low - share apparently, since everything you stated reads like the typical 'well yes but still untrue!!!'- response that was to be expected.

While you'll find me in agreement with your opinion about a regimental league not working at this current (and possible final) stage, that was not the intended purpose of the meme. You are free to emit your opinion however the manner in which you presented it would lead, atleast to those that know the context of the meme, to believe you are mocking the creators of this tournament. There is a fine line between constructive criticism and nihilistic mockery, which the latter is the general nature of the meme template that you have used to convey your opinion.
This, however, is actually something one can (finally) work with and the only part worth responding to. Since you support my opinion regarding the tournament's format, there is no need for further discussion on that note. Though, I completely understand that you project you're urge for a final victory on this event, hence why you act so nervous and hypersensitive when it comes to it and what eventually led you to do this half-baked, partly true at most meme together with the (mostly) pretty cringe respond above. But I can assure you, that I wouldn't have made this meme, if I hadn't had at least some good relations to the organizer, who I am sure did not get as butthurt over it, as you apparently did and understood it as the lightly hearted and tongue in cheek message it is supposed to be.

I can only recommend you to continue fighting so bravely for this one final tournament against big bad meanies, such as myself. Maybe even I will reap the fruit's of your labour when eventually participating together with the 4e, as the obvious hypocrite I appear to be!
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Remao

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2021, 05:10:07 pm »

Already tired to read paragraphs  ::)

Anyway, gl for it, I'm really curious of who will signup and how it will be unbalanced.

Signed : the guy who was getting ready to disband two weeks ago.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2021, 05:43:41 pm »
shut the fuck up cavalry kids
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2021, 06:47:19 pm »
That paragraph makes tardet look like a steam game critique

maybe cav is where tardet learned his craft
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Treiz35

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Treiz
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2021, 06:58:17 pm »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2021, 07:00:50 pm »
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro

Offline Termito

• First Lieutenant
  • KRH | 92nd | 1º Reg Mexican member
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Termito
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2021, 08:08:13 pm »
Go back to 16th thread, saxon.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2021, 10:22:12 pm »

Or what you Spanish gobbledy goop? Gunna quote the history of EU Cav to me like I care?  8)
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Board Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2021, 12:50:12 am »

Or what you Spanish gobbledy goop? Gunna quote the history of EU Cav to me like I care?  8)
Unironically, you are the least funniest person in this whole community. Please stop trying to make quirky comments, it just doesn't work.