Author Topic: New World (aka NW)  (Read 4771 times)

Nock

Re: New World (aka NW)
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2021, 04:33:27 pm »
g@merz

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2021, 12:22:25 am »
opinion from first time mmo gamer: good looking game, you will continue exploring new parts of the map until you hit max level which is cool, i find the missions a bit mind-numbing but that's kinda what you should expect heading into an mmo i guess. not pay-2-win at the moment which is good! all the weapons are viable in the game that promotes players playing however they would like is cool. gpu will be using 90-100% at all times when running this if you have a gtx 960 or lower. all in all for my first mmo i am not dissapointed in the game, i am just not one to play a game where i must spend 150+ hours leveling to be able to do all the fun stuff. even though i say this you will probably still me on the game from time to time lol

final rating: 7/10
« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 12:27:00 am by Gunmen »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2021, 01:13:52 am »
I had a lot of fun playing NW. Then, I didn't play for a few days, now I have no desire to play it even if it's fun. Just better games to play

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2021, 01:33:38 am »
I bought it, played it and realised there's nothing to do, back to FFXIV!

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2021, 05:25:03 am »
Tons of people put 100's of hours into it immediately, did all there was to do, and got burnt out cause there isn't much diversity in the quests down the line. I think if you play solo this game kinda is too grindy. Need to play in a group.

Ton of potential tho, also Amazon can throw millions into this shit for years so it'll only get better.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
  • If the beat is nice play it twice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Murhpy from the 33rd
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2021, 07:46:26 pm »
Not gonne lie got 200+ hours already in the game, and im still enjoying it. I reached endgame at this point, im just leveling all my skills Bought some houses that i can decorate, and i hope in the next few months there gonne add some more content to the game. Otherwise it will pretty mutch be boring but im happy with the game

I know they can Improve a huge amount on bugs etc. But i enjoy it playing with some friends, do some pvp runs and other shit in the mean time.
I gotte agree on Wars thats pretty fucked like 80% of the time you need to suck a dick to get in. But once you hit lvl 60 you got outpost rush a 20v20 pvp so i guess that makes up for it..

But yea everbody got his own opinion about New World.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2021, 08:23:18 pm »
Not gonne lie got 200+ hours already in the game, and im still enjoying it. I reached endgame at this point, im just leveling all my skills Bought some houses that i can decorate, and i hope in the next few months there gonne add some more content to the game. Otherwise it will pretty mutch be boring but im happy with the game

I know they can Improve a huge amount on bugs etc. But i enjoy it playing with some friends, do some pvp runs and other shit in the mean time.
I gotte agree on Wars thats pretty fucked like 80% of the time you need to suck a dick to get in. But once you hit lvl 60 you got outpost rush a 20v20 pvp so i guess that makes up for it..

Leveling the skills just doesn’t seem worth the time to me.

What content would you like to see added?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2021, 09:09:20 pm »
You have to level the skills. Everything thats creatable has a skill so lets say you need the ring that allows you to enter the mines dungeon, you need 50 engineering/stonecutting/smithing just to make the item that allows you to enter the dungeon.

They put weird requirements on loads of stuff like that I don't really know why. I guess its so under levelled people can't enter the instance? but its an instance so why just not lock them out by Item Level or something like WoW does.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2021, 10:31:55 pm »
I had a lot of fun playing NW. Then, I didn't play for a few days, now I have no desire to play it even if it's fun. Just better games to play

same here

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2021, 10:49:25 pm »
Was great fun but Id rather play Runescape, I feel more satisfied by the grind.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2021, 11:17:03 pm »
Yup ^

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2021, 11:20:12 pm »
You have to level the skills. Everything thats creatable has a skill so lets say you need the ring that allows you to enter the mines dungeon, you need 50 engineering/stonecutting/smithing just to make the item that allows you to enter the dungeon.

They put weird requirements on loads of stuff like that I don't really know why. I guess its so under levelled people can't enter the instance? but its an instance so why just not lock them out by Item Level or something like WoW does.
the main dungeons you need to enter they give you a key and for the others you can just join a random group most of the time so you don’t really need to level skills for that

Pretty much it’s just not rewarding enough for the time it takes to raise them IMO
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2021, 11:21:38 pm »
Yeah but thats assuming they haven't closed the new player queue in your server, so thats not always the case.

Offline Murhpy

• First Lieutenant
  • If the beat is nice play it twice
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Murhpy from the 33rd
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2021, 12:03:47 am »
Spoiler

[close]
Leveling the skills just doesn’t seem worth the time to me.

What content would you like to see added?

I don't know i would love to see some new dungeons maby a raid or something..
Leveling skills is always usefull i guess at the end i want to make my legendary weapon/gear

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2021, 05:19:39 am »
Hit level 60 in like 10 days and just ran out of shit to do hopefully the late game gets better and gives me more reason to play. I'm sure if the faction leaders on my server had more brain cells it would have been more fun but whatever. Just felt like I ran out of shit to do but when ur leveling and grinding for xp shits so fye.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo