Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 36087 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hall of Fame - Posted!!
« Reply #420 on: February 22, 2022, 12:18:33 am »
Looks brilliant Hershey and Nightwang

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #421 on: February 22, 2022, 12:18:41 am »
awesome job Herishey and Nightwing!

Congratulations for the quality of the work really accomplished !! I can't imagine the time needed to do it.

When I see the list of players still active I tell myself that I am the oldest active Frenchman with Tardet...
Thanks.

I forgot to say on the oldest players btw this is the oldest players that remained active without any major breaks (2+ months).
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #422 on: February 22, 2022, 12:21:48 am »
I forgot to say on the oldest players btw this is the oldest players that remained active without any major breaks (2+ months).
Ban tardet  ::)
I never stopped but I only played in small regiments
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
« Reply #423 on: February 22, 2022, 12:25:29 am »
where am i fucking eu circle jerkers  >:(

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 22, 2022, 12:27:35 am »
impressive work, good job i must say, i remember joining 2ndCSG back in july 2012 or something like that and believing spartan was the absolute best in this game, all this feels so far now

and just to correct a tiny thing, about cav gf, i strongly believe there's multiple cav gf servers, Glenn did took over from Pride but the KGL later (i dont remember when) launched its own cav gf, and Shadey's one is i believe different aswell (and the KGL's cav gf is still running atm)
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 22, 2022, 12:34:33 am »
impressive work, good job i must say, i remember joining 2ndCSG back in july 2012 or something like that and believing spartan was the absolute best in this game, all this feels so far now

and just to correct a tiny thing, about cav gf, i strongly believe there's multiple cav gf servers, Glenn did took over from Pride but the KGL later (i dont remember when) launched its own cav gf, and Shadey's one is i believe different aswell (and the KGL's cav gf is still running atm)
No idea how exactly to write its proper timeline tbh I just went off what I found on the threads, thanks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #426 on: February 22, 2022, 12:40:29 am »
15th Human vs Bots was so good, taught me how to block in 2012 when I was in 75th, was lit

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
« Reply #427 on: February 22, 2022, 12:42:34 am »
Steinmann actually did it ... what a mad lad
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 22, 2022, 12:43:31 am »
15th Human vs Bots was so good, taught me how to block in 2012 when I was in 75th, was lit
you can block?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #429 on: February 22, 2022, 12:44:50 am »
you can block?

Naa I use auto

Nock

« Reply #430 on: February 22, 2022, 12:46:33 am »
Congratulations for the quality of the work really accomplished !! I can't imagine the time needed to do it.

When I see the list of players still active I tell myself that I am the oldest active Frenchman with Tardet...

are you now ? mhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Feldsau

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DL]III_KBR_O_Feldsau
« Reply #431 on: February 22, 2022, 12:53:38 am »
Thank you for mentioning us in the oldest regiments category, but there is a little mistake: The III. KBR has been founded on January 25th 2012 for Mount and Musket by Loren and Carban, so it is 10 years old:)
Oh and: If you only take living regiments into account, you sadly have to take the 18tes out, they stopped playing NW about 5-6 months ago:(

If you would also like to change our Banner, this would be awesome:

However, the Hall of Fame is a great piece of work!

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #432 on: February 22, 2022, 01:09:26 am »

are you now ? mhhhhhhhhhhhh

:'( for ever 13e/85e/66th
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2022, 01:10:24 am »
Thank you for mentioning us in the oldest regiments category, but there is a little mistake: The III. KBR has been founded on January 25th 2012 for Mount and Musket by Loren and Carban, so it is 10 years old:)
Oh and: If you only take living regiments into account, you sadly have to take the 18tes out, they stopped playing NW about 5-6 months ago:(

If you would also like to change our Banner, this would be awesome:

However, the Hall of Fame is a great piece of work!
I will update these, I will leave the 18tes for now due to the fact I gathered all the data for this list a few months ago it's actually meant to be oldest in lifespan anyway so doesn't need to be active.

If anyone knows of any older regiments or players that haven't had a break then please do let me know the list is subject to change if there are better options.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 01:23:16 am by Herishey »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2022, 01:23:34 am »
This feels like the end credits to NW
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.