Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 36102 times)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #285 on: November 01, 2021, 01:52:21 pm »
Herishey laying the ‘king’ to rest rn

He’s not wrong, most NAs play like they’re on crack and they’ve spent 3000 hours on trop
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #286 on: November 01, 2021, 01:55:00 pm »
Cant wait to see myself, the King of NW on yet another list

Is this the guy who doesn’t even play but just comes on here to chat shit?
Na im the best player to ever grace this game and dominated it for 3 years, youre the guy who joined in 2020 lollool

You’re NA you have nothing to dominate
Never forget that one of the best NA players all time came from EU where he isn't considered one of the best players all time.
who's that

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #287 on: November 01, 2021, 01:56:00 pm »
Jackie chan, German player

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #288 on: November 01, 2021, 01:56:25 pm »
Spoiler
Cant wait to see myself, the King of NW on yet another list

Is this the guy who doesn’t even play but just comes on here to chat shit?
Na im the best player to ever grace this game and dominated it for 3 years, youre the guy who joined in 2020 lollool

You’re NA you have nothing to dominate
Never forget that one of the best NA players all time came from EU where he isn't considered one of the best players all time.
who's that
[close]
I was referring to JackieChan as Blitz said above ye.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Wursti

« Reply #289 on: November 01, 2021, 01:56:46 pm »
Jackie "Criminally underrated by Herishey" Chan  !!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 01, 2021, 01:57:41 pm »
Jackie "Criminally underrated by Herishey" Chan
I spoke to a lot of old players when making my list so if you think I 'underrate' him there are a vast majority of 'top' old players that also do.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #291 on: November 01, 2021, 02:47:34 pm »

He’s not wrong, most NAs play like they’re on crack and they’ve spent 3000 hours on trop
You clearly don’t know what you are taking about.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 01, 2021, 02:53:27 pm »

NW, you?
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 01, 2021, 03:03:42 pm »

bro you suck

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 01, 2021, 03:11:23 pm »

bro you suck

NA’s groupfighting = Fish out of water

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 01, 2021, 03:12:53 pm »
And it appears I have accidentally started EU vs NA debate #176.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 01, 2021, 03:22:26 pm »

It’s not a debate we all know EU is way better, it’s more educating our inbred cousins across the pond

Offline Brian Chiu

• Second Lieutenant
  • DUB BABY DUB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hairdresser69
  • Side: Union
« Reply #297 on: November 01, 2021, 03:30:02 pm »

It’s not a debate we all know EU is way better, it’s more educating our inbred cousins across the pond
How do you all know? You certainly don't add to the debate that EU is better than NA while being subpar in all aspects :)

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 01, 2021, 03:47:08 pm »

How do you all know? You certainly don't add to the debate that EU is better than NA while being subpar in all aspects :)

You are?

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #299 on: November 01, 2021, 03:50:27 pm »
yikes
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?