Author Topic: EU Hall of Fame  (Read 36106 times)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Hall of Fame - Coming Soon
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2021, 02:48:21 pm »
Ur profile has to be public

it is but very trustworthy page  im from korea and 5k hours played yes very updated , also a korean using a spanish flag with spanish words yes yes very good page  ;)

ah thanking you retamaru-san
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2021, 03:09:12 pm »
Top hours could be afk hours so not really something I'm too interested in.

And if you're a true old gen, you'd have used the non-steam version for a few years so it wouldn't clock
plus the fat neeks who hide their hours by still doing that
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 03:13:51 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #137 on: September 06, 2021, 03:13:14 pm »

And if you're a true old gen, you'd have used the non-steam version for a few years so it wouldn't clock
plus the fat neeks who hide their hours by till doing that

@jakob

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #138 on: September 06, 2021, 03:14:57 pm »

plus the fat neeks who hide their hours by till doing that

@jakob
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 06, 2021, 03:16:19 pm »
If anyone wants to actually help me to do a thread/layout or the graphics for this then also feel free to reach out to me, the research alone will be enough work without doing both of those things too.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2021, 03:19:08 pm »
If anyone wants to actually help me to do a thread/layout or the graphics for this then also feel free to reach out to me, the research alone will be enough work without doing both of those things too.

Are you planning to also update the best regiments of their era on your all time list ? Or will that be incorporated into here
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2021, 03:21:54 pm »
I don't have any intention of doing another major update at the moment to the all time list. It was done until 2020.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2021, 04:08:53 pm »
hehehe

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 06, 2021, 04:12:25 pm »
Especially unlikely as this will take up quite a bit of my time/effort and I wouldn't do an update particularly quickly after this.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 06, 2021, 04:17:01 pm »
Especially unlikely as this will take up quite a bit of my time/effort and I wouldn't do an update particularly quickly after this.
Regimental is not that hard right or what you do mean?
Anyway it's up to you ofc

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 06, 2021, 04:38:48 pm »
If I do one update I'll do the whole thing, I don't tend to do things half heartedly, plus it's not even the end of 2021 what would be the point of having from 2020-2020.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2021, 04:43:01 pm »
Potentially once 2021 ends there will be another update depending how long this hall of fame thing actually takes me and if anyone will indeed help with it or not will also play a factor in that.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2021, 07:41:33 pm »
If I do one update I'll do the whole thing, I don't tend to do things half heartedly, plus it's not even the end of 2021 what would be the point of having from 2020-2020.
If u don't wanna do something half 'heartedly' then you may be a better version of Tardet ;)
???
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 06, 2021, 08:21:43 pm »

plus the guys who dont show like you, but 37k hours lol whjat
Sarkoth (whoever tf that is) has spent :) :) 1500+ days :) :) playing :) :) Warband  :) :)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #149 on: September 06, 2021, 08:51:12 pm »
yeah I checked out that Sarkoth guy's steam and idling on games is ALL he does. He has THOUSANDS on like almost every game he has. His hours in the past 2 weeks was over 5000. Like jfc