Author Topic: EGS | Interviews  (Read 23976 times)

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
Re: EGS | Interviews
« Reply #165 on: December 13, 2021, 07:47:24 pm »
When's Janne's second interview? We need another banger

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2021, 07:52:48 pm »
Janne's interview is just brutally honest, we need more of it

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #167 on: December 13, 2021, 07:56:25 pm »
Janne's interview is just brutally honest, we need more of it

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2021, 08:13:08 pm »
Need a interview from the bodya boys
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #169 on: December 13, 2021, 08:18:35 pm »
Bodya it seems like you and your team had some performance issues during the last tournament, is that true?

Bodya: You have no idea how much ...
In addition to the fact that the card weighed a lot and it put a heavy load on my computer, about 100+ bodies present on the server slowed down my old, small computer.
To say that I almost died there is to say nothing. Thanks to the organizers for such tournaments, where you play with 10-15 fps, and also on a French host, when not all attacks are visible, blocks are placed every other time.
Stoiki , Imagine I have a computer somewhere in 2010-2012 for a maximum of $ 200, I almost died there with 10-15 fps, when I have an AMD Rhadeon X2, and 10 GB of RAM.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #170 on: December 13, 2021, 08:19:35 pm »
I'm playing on an old office PC from 2012 that got handed down to me from my father's office which has an i5 and a 650 graphics card, I didn't lag lol.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 13, 2021, 08:44:08 pm »
I had a few guys with fps issues, it was okay in the end though. Probably the 200 something tp doors on the map
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2021, 04:01:40 am »
Bodya it seems like you and your team had some performance issues during the last tournament, is that true?

Bodya: You have no idea how much ...
In addition to the fact that the card weighed a lot and it put a heavy load on my computer, about 100+ bodies present on the server slowed down my old, small computer.
To say that I almost died there is to say nothing. Thanks to the organizers for such tournaments, where you play with 10-15 fps, and also on a French host, when not all attacks are visible, blocks are placed every other time.
Stoiki , Imagine I have a computer somewhere in 2010-2012 for a maximum of $ 200, I almost died there with 10-15 fps, when I have an AMD Rhadeon X2, and 10 GB of RAM.
that's how it was hahaha

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2021, 11:47:15 am »
Imagine playing with corpses on, pepegbrain

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2021, 11:58:19 am »
Was expecting more ilypa flame in James interview

Even tho ilypa was the interviewer...

EDIT: also nightwing gets off unbelievably easy as well :P
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 12:07:01 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Chuckster

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2021, 12:10:29 pm »

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 14, 2021, 12:45:08 pm »

Shadey interview when
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 14, 2021, 02:12:53 pm »

INTERWIEW WITH STOIKI

Bodya: Good afternoon .  I would like to interview you for my vlog, may I?

Stoiki:ok why not xd

Bodya: More recently, the Second League kicked off in Season 3 of the EGS. How do you feel about the Second League? Was it worth it to be introduced, is there any sense and benefit from it?

Stoiki: I believe that the addition of league 2 was a good thing since it gives worse teams a chance to achieve something and not just get knocked out at the groups

Bodya: You have one of the strongest lineups in the Second League. Who do you think is the main favorite of the Second League, and against whom did you have the hardest time playing during the three tournaments?

Stoiki: the main favourite for league 2 I'd say is goodfellas who atm have the strongest roster atleast on paper. As for who we've had the hardest time playing against I'd say it would be amigos

Bodya:A very interesting question for me personally:
Tell us a little about the inner workings of the DwC team. Why did Ambigious leave, where did max1m go, and why did the roster change several times over the past couple of months, or am I confusing something?

Stoiki:well ambiguous left because he wasn't in the main lineup, max1m goes offline randomly for long periods of time and the roster changed several times because we were trying to find the correct people that wouldn't cause issues in the team and would be active

Bodya:Who do you think is the "Black Horse" of the Second League?
Who, in your opinion, is undeservedly in the First League? Would you be in the place of the organizers of the tournament so that you would change the distribution of forces by Leagues at the EGS tournament?

Stoiki:I don't think there's an issue with the team distribution atm and I don't consider any team a black sheep due to the fact that league 2 is very unpredictable with a different winning each tournament so far

Bodya:Who from your team during all tournaments would you like to highlight for their incredible performance? Who has played better in your team in the last 3 tournaments?

Stoiki:I'd like to highlight Herp, he started playing comp very recently but is very good despite that and he's very consistent with his performances

Bodya:If you were asked to assemble a dream team - who would you take?

Stoiki: for league 2 I'd say Foxtrot, Lulu, Porkins, Shneider and Rikimaru (some foreshadowing)

Bodya: Who do you think is the younger generation of NW, the rising stars? Do you have players as an example who are very promising if they work and try to improve themselves?

Stoiki: I'd say Hireaper, Giorno, Joker and naatsuu

Bodya: What format is most beneficial for you personally and for your team? 5v5, 6v6, 7v7? In what battle format will DwC team show the best result together with you?

Stoiki: so far we've performed the best in the 6v6 format but we could also perform as well or even better on a 7v7 format, when it comes to 5v5s we do struggle a bit

Bodya: Thank you for your cooperation
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 02:47:01 pm by XBOCT »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 14, 2021, 02:13:33 pm »

INTERWIEW WITH STOIKI

Bodya: Good afternoon . This is the correspondent of the EGS tournament, I would like to interview you for my vlog, may I?

Stoiki:ok why not xd

Bodya: More recently, the Second League kicked off in Season 3 of the EGS. How do you feel about the Second League? Was it worth it to be introduced, is there any sense and benefit from it?

Stoiki: I believe that the addition of league 2 was a good thing since it gives worse teams a chance to achieve something and not just get knocked out at the groups

Bodya: You have one of the strongest lineups in the Second League. Who do you think is the main favorite of the Second League, and against whom did you have the hardest time playing during the three tournaments?

Stoiki: the main favourite for league 2 I'd say is goodfellas who atm have the strongest roster atleast on paper. As for who we've had the hardest time playing against I'd say it would be amigos

Bodya:A very interesting question for me personally:
Tell us a little about the inner workings of the DwC team. Why did Ambigious leave, where did max1m go, and why did the roster change several times over the past couple of months, or am I confusing something?

Stoiki:well ambiguous left because he wasn't in the main lineup, max1m goes offline randomly for long periods of time and the roster changed several times because we were trying to find the correct people that wouldn't cause issues in the team and would be active

Bodya:Who do you think is the "Black Horse" of the Second League?
Who, in your opinion, is undeservedly in the First League? Would you be in the place of the organizers of the tournament so that you would change the distribution of forces by Leagues at the EGS tournament?

Stoiki:I don't think there's an issue with the team distribution atm and I don't consider any team a black sheep due to the fact that league 2 is very unpredictable with a different winning each tournament so far

Bodya:Who from your team during all tournaments would you like to highlight for their incredible performance? Who has played better in your team in the last 3 tournaments?

Stoiki:I'd like to highlight Herp, he started playing comp very recently but is very good despite that and he's very consistent with his performances

Bodya:If you were asked to assemble a dream team - who would you take?

Stoiki: for league 2 I'd say Foxtrot, Lulu, Porkins, Shneider and Rikimaru (some foreshadowing)

Bodya: Who do you think is the younger generation of NW, the rising stars? Do you have players as an example who are very promising if they work and try to improve themselves?

Stoiki: I'd say Hireaper, Giorno, Joker and naatsuu

Bodya: What format is most beneficial for you personally and for your team? 5v5, 6v6, 7v7? In what battle format will DwC team show the best result together with you?

Stoiki: so far we've performed the best in the 6v6 format but we could also perform as well or even better on a 7v7 format, when it comes to 5v5s we do struggle a bit

Bodya: Thank you for your cooperation

please do not delete and do not judge strictly - my first job

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 14, 2021, 02:15:07 pm »
What the fuck
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord