Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 40489 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #525 on: October 11, 2021, 07:54:57 pm »
Love how we've come to the point where adding a centre company to a tournament is considered 'stroking' an ego, feel sorry for the poor centre lads who wants to try and improve, especially when they're trying to play like anyone else...
feel sorry?? if you really did you would let them play with the grens...

We let centre play with our grens when we have room (which is pretty much every practice match), nice try though.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #526 on: October 11, 2021, 07:56:56 pm »

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BlackBeard
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #527 on: October 11, 2021, 07:59:40 pm »
Love how we've come to the point where adding a centre company to a tournament is considered 'stroking' an ego, feel sorry for the poor centre lads who wants to try and improve, especially when they're trying to play like anyone else...

We let centre play with our grens when we have room (which is pretty much every practice match), nice try though.

but not in a real match?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 11, 2021, 08:00:46 pm »

but not in a real match?

Centre company is separate to grens, you improve in the centre and you get placed in grens. I don't really see how anything you're saying is relevant, sounds like you're chatting out your arse. Centre can't improve if they're getting declined from tournaments because they're stroking the regiment's ego?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:03:02 pm by Fietta »

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #529 on: October 11, 2021, 08:02:01 pm »
for once I agree with fietta,
People just wanna play, regiments like 92nd and 45thN don't care about winning a second league, only the first one. Why can't we just let two very large NW companies with a lot of members participate?

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 11, 2021, 08:05:11 pm »

but not in a real match?

Centre company is separate to grens, you improve in the centre and you get placed in grens. I don't really see how anything you're saying is relevant, sounds like you're chatting out your arse. Centre can't improve if they're getting declined from tournaments because they're stroking the regiment's ego?
so lets say only 15 players from your grens turn up for a rgl match but 23 turn up for (13e, 92nd, 15th or 71st) what would you do?

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 11, 2021, 08:05:53 pm »
Spoiler

but not in a real match?

so lets say only 15 players from your grens turn up for a rgl match but 23 turn up for (13e, 92nd, 15th or 71st) what would you do?
[close]
I'd block you from steam for chatting out your arse too much first
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:36:08 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline BlackBeard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ledger's Neko-Chan
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 11, 2021, 08:07:22 pm »
Spoiler

but not in a real match?

I'd block you from steam for chatting out your arse too much first
[close]
it's only simple question mate
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:36:24 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2021, 08:21:41 pm »
how can i sign up 13e centre company then ?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2021, 08:33:25 pm »
Regiment Name: 92 Pułk Piechoty
Regiment Location: Polak
Contact 1: Ambiguous
Contact 2: BearlyHuman
Roster: (TBC)

Player 1 | GUID
Player 2 | GUID
Player 3 | GUID
Player 4 | GUID
Player 5 | GUID
Player 6 | GUID
Player 7 | GUID
Player 8 | GUID
Player 9 | GUID
Player 10 | GUID
Player 11 | GUID
Player 12 | GUID
Player 13 | GUID
Player 14 | GUID
Player 15 | GUID
Player 16 | GUID
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Nock

« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2021, 08:38:01 pm »
how can i sign up 13e centre company then ?

dont reveal our secret this early wtf

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #537 on: October 11, 2021, 08:42:12 pm »
Where is any of this Maskman? You just said a whole bunch of shit nobody has mentioned to me, Shadey or Kore.

Anyways its not happening. For the same reasons we didn't allow it in EIC plus extra. Now we can have 3 league's, I don't have a problem with that but I don't really know why other than to make it 2 weeks shorter and remove 2 regs from League 1. I will think on it later and look at how it would be seeded both ways. The 1 roster per reg rule will be staying no matter what though.

EDIT: As its hard for people to read: I will check on the 7/7/7 format later. But we are definitely NOT going forward with letting more than 1 team per regiment apply.

Kind of upsetting to see two great hosts of center companies be denied access to the RGL in SEPERATE leagues because bla bla same regiment bla bla unfair  ??? ???

@Cazasar had a point earlier Chriseh as host proving to be very dumb!

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #538 on: October 11, 2021, 08:44:28 pm »
Where is any of this Maskman? You just said a whole bunch of shit nobody has mentioned to me, Shadey or Kore.

Anyways its not happening. For the same reasons we didn't allow it in EIC plus extra. Now we can have 3 league's, I don't have a problem with that but I don't really know why other than to make it 2 weeks shorter and remove 2 regs from League 1. I will think on it later and look at how it would be seeded both ways. The 1 roster per reg rule will be staying no matter what though.

EDIT: As its hard for people to read: I will check on the 7/7/7 format later. But we are definitely NOT going forward with letting more than 1 team per regiment apply.

Kind of upsetting to see two great hosts of center companies be denied access to the RGL in SEPERATE leagues because bla bla same regiment bla bla unfair  ??? ???

@Cazasar had a point earlier Chriseh as host proving to be very dumb!
just make the grens the 65th

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #539 on: October 11, 2021, 08:49:46 pm »
Spoiler

but not in a real match?

[close]

If players are signed up and the opposition have players in spectator regardless of skill level we will play everyone and match whatever our opponents decide to field. I would never sign up players who I'd know wouldnt be able to play in tournaments  ;D

You cant quite play 15v15 when you have over 300 active members  8)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:57:07 pm by Scottish Unicorn »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?