Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 40150 times)

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Trexons

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR_Gren_Trexons

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2021, 01:19:46 am »
I see no reason for you to turn this into a personal attack against Fietta Blitz, he is entitled to his opinion just like anyone else. As far as I can see he didn't say anything that attacked either of you personally just stated his opinion on what has happened with the 55th/65th. Keep it on topic, thanks.
Perhaps, I have nothing Personal against fietta but every time I see some drama I have some part in I only ever see him at the forefront of it.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2021, 01:21:06 am »
I see no reason for you to turn this into a personal attack against Fietta Blitz, he is entitled to his opinion just like anyone else. As far as I can see he didn't say anything that attacked either of you personally just stated his opinion on what has happened with the 55th/65th. Keep it on topic, thanks.
Perhaps, I have nothing Personal against fietta but every time I see some drama I have some part in I only ever see him at the forefront of it.
Trust me I see Fietta all over the forums flaming people, it's not just you or Gibby. I'm sure Tardet can vouch for that one.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #274 on: September 24, 2021, 01:21:49 am »

Trust me, the flame I had against Tardet certainly outweighs any shit talk I've done against you. Just out of respect, back off with the personal shit. You feel I'm always targeting you, but even you know I target anything that I don't think is right from what I know, I mean ask Voluble or Tardet. Let's end this here, but next time I flame you, stop hiding, it's nothing to do with personal shit, it's a fucking game.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #275 on: September 24, 2021, 01:22:15 am »
Trust me I see Fietta all over the forums flaming people, it's not just you or Gibby. I'm sure Tardet can vouch for that one.
Not saying he’s only flaming me, but whenever something involves me he is the main person at the front of it.

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 24, 2021, 01:22:53 am »
Not saying he’s only flaming me, but whenever something involves me he is the main person at the front of it.

Bruh, I'm at the front of most of the flame

Back on topic, 65th shouldn't really be accepted because of the circumstances that I know of, as much as I do like Zeyden, I think he also understands that his original intention has now crossed the line, would be more ideal if the 65th just disbanded and people went everywhere else.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:25:36 am by Fietta »

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 24, 2021, 01:25:14 am »
I love reality tv
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #280 on: September 24, 2021, 01:31:23 am »
Back on topic, 65th shouldn't really be accepted because of the circumstances that I know of, as much as I do like Zeyden, I think he also understands that his original intention has now crossed the line, would be more ideal if the 65th just disbanded and people went everywhere else.

The 65th is just 80% of the 55th's gren core, how is it ideal if those people split up and go to different places when they've already been in a regiment together for months?
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Online Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2021, 01:33:39 am »

The 65th is just 80% of the 55th's gren core, how is it ideal if those people split up and go to different places when they've already been in a regiment together for months?

I'm sure you have but we all know the longevity of the 65th is steps rather than miles; I mean let's be real, as Zeyden said, he's waiting to see Tardet's decision, basically solidifying the 'gf' statement that people are saying, if Tardet declines them from RGL (which who really knows at this point) then I highly doubt the 65th would exist and players will run off to other regiments. If the life of 65th hangs on the balance of a decision surrounding RGL, then do you really want 65th to exist in the first place? Or is it something that came to fruition after the incident and now no one really knows if they want it to exist or not.

It's a regimental groupfighting league and the 65th isn't 'really' a regiment if it's relying on a decision from RGL, it's clear the longevity of it doesn't in any case make it seem like it's a 'regiment', more like a group fighting team with a regiment-style name.

I will make a decision according to Tardet one.

Again, I'm not trying to beef out Zeyden here, because I do like him, it's just obvious he doesn't really know what he wants yet and ultimately I believe that he knows he probably stepped a bit over the line, which is mistakes we all make.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:43:17 am by Fietta »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2021, 01:37:12 am »

I'm sure you have but we all know the longevity of the 65th is steps rather than miles; I mean let's be real, as Zeyden said, he's waiting to see Tardet's decision, basically solidifying the 'gf' statement that people are saying, if Tardet declines them from RGL (which who really knows at this point) then I highly doubt the 65th would exist and players will run off to other regiments. If the life of 65th hangs on the balance of a decision surrounding RGL, then do you really want 65th to exist in the first place? Or is it something that came to fruition after the incident and now no one really knows if they want it to exist or not.
who re u
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy & Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 24, 2021, 01:40:51 am »
As I said it's Tardet's decision and there's no point in making a big deal out of it, and seeing all these people getting involved in my business makes me wonder if you're not more afraid than anything else.

It's almost 1 am, it's time to go to sleep and stop arguing about something we don't have control over.
This is the competition, everyone insulting french players and i don't care, we will prove it in tournament - LeBrave "The Precursor"

NW is mental game, I have said what need to be said... you all bad and rue day you mess with me big anime profile man

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2021, 01:52:38 am »

The 65th is the 55th's gren core with a different name. Literally 8 of the 10 members from the 55th lineup that won the RGT are in the 65th. A large reason why so many people moved from the 55th to the 65th is to do with RGL and the regiment's approach to it, so I am unsure why you are surprised that it is so important to us. The situation is fairly clear if you remove your own desire to see the 65th disband so you can get the remaining Amaterasu members into the 45thN. Why don't you leave that out of it and let the admins make their decision.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.