Author Topic: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications  (Read 40603 times)

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [RGL8] Introduction & Applications
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2021, 12:46:31 am »
bruh wtf is happening rn just came back from work ???

Offline Snowwi

• :]
  • General
  • Nr13 Reservist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Klay Thompson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2021, 12:46:39 am »
McDonalds > Burger King
"Unable to perceive the shape of You...
I find you all around me.
Your presence fills my eyes with Your love...
It humbles my heart...
For You are everywhere."

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2021, 12:47:08 am »
Fietta wasn’t you like some sort of zeyden simp? Funny how as soon as zeyden does something with me and gibby involved you hate it. I must be getting deja vu cuz I feel like I’ve experienced this before

Leave me out of your shit again, never been a Zeyden simp but I do like him ye. Stop making it personal for fuck sake, the chat is poor

nice quick edit, not sure why you are so worked up about this ???
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2021, 12:48:13 am »
Fietta wasn’t you like some sort of zeyden simp? Funny how as soon as zeyden does something with me and gibby involved you hate it. I must be getting deja vu cuz I feel like I’ve experienced this before

Leave me out of your shit again, never been a Zeyden simp but I do like him ye. Stop making it personal for fuck sake, the chat is poor

Because you're being cringe, stop making it personal, listen to yourself, I already knew what happened with Zeyden way before the coup existed.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 12:54:41 am by Fietta »

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2021, 12:55:24 am »

Because you're being cringe, stop making it personal, listen to yourself
Explain why you, the only person In this community with potential personal issues with myself are constantly on my back,making your cringe long paragraphs with unwanted opinions and over exaggerating what you clearly don’t know. when I was in 55th you hated the reg, now that I’m gone you see them as saints and the new reg I’m in as bad?
55th don’t want you to do this, 65th don’t want you to do this, so sit down and stop getting involved in everything I get involved in. It is quite honestly, at this point. Annoying.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2021, 12:57:27 am »
blitz u should let gibby or zeyden speak for u lol, embarrassing

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2021, 12:57:46 am »

Explain why you, the only person In this community with potential personal issues with myself are constantly on my back,making your cringe long paragraphs with unwanted opinions and over exaggerating what you clearly don’t know. when I was in 55th you hated the reg, now that I’m gone you see them as saints and the new reg I’m in as bad?
55th don’t want you to do this, 65th don’t want you to do this, so sit down and stop getting involved in everything I get involved in. It is quite honestly, at this point. Annoying.

I'm constantly on your back because you're always the forefront of the community's issues, maybe make good decisions and possibly I wouldn't make comments; I've made comments about Shadey, Voluble, Tardet etc. It's called persecution complex, read it up, you're obsessed with believing that I'm always attacking you, when it's undoubtly not true. You know I've had issues with you way before you and 'Gibby' it's just convenient that you use it as an excuse to try to solve the issues you have. I also literally just flamed 55th in this quote:

55th has always been a regiment of brainless members, it's practically a sitcom watching from the side-lines so this doesn't really come as a surprise.

Is this me seeing 55th as saints? Listen to yourself, it's a forum, you can also chat shit about me but making baseless cringe claims and making it personal when I absolutely never do, then you're the one obsessed with that, not me.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 01:01:17 am by Fietta »

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2021, 12:58:09 am »

Offline IcePimpDaddy

• Goofiest Forum Member
  • First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CockJohnson
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2021, 01:00:45 am »

CoC > any other team

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2021, 01:02:14 am »

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2021, 01:09:12 am »
Wait... is this some kind of "you had sex with my crush" problem, just the gay version of it?
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2021, 01:11:06 am »
Wait... is this some kind of "you had sex with my crush" problem, just the gay version of it?

God, all I wish is that they can do what they like in peace without me being part of it, but fuck they really want me to be part of it, it's why they keep mentioning it; have you heard the rumours? Hehehe they're pretty hilarious

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2021, 01:14:03 am »
I see no reason for you to turn this into a personal attack against Fietta Blitz, he is entitled to his opinion just like anyone else. As far as I can see he didn't say anything that attacked either of you personally just stated his opinion on what has happened with the 55th/65th. Keep it on topic, thanks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2021, 01:14:30 am »
cronge

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major