Author Topic: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 10038 times)

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2021, 05:52:48 pm »
Congrats Unicorn, I mean Aidan.

What's worse: "buying" votes (if you think anyone in the 15th actually listens to what gi tells them to do you are delusional) or making all your center company retards that didn't even know about fse make an fse account just so they can vote.

Well the "buying/bribing" votes for a CR Role in NW is just cringe but doesn't bother me that much.
What bothers me more is that the exact number needed to beat Maskman has been leaked to Unicorn and with that crucial information he starts buying the amount of votes needed.
BS like that makes the CR election just useless and unnecessary.

Making the center company retards vote on the FSE on the other hand might get them more involved in the NW community since they probably didnt know the FSE yet. Which other regiments could and maybe should do as well. The 45thN has several GF teams and is recruiting lot casuals into the community which benefits everyone. Either by increasing the number of participants in a tournament or by leaving us for another regiment. Recently we have a bunch of Holdfast players getting involved in the 45thN.

As I said earlier I voted for Pieter last time. Since I liked his proposal the most with Price/Tardet trying to shift more competitive maybe even something NW-Esports like with ​higher price pools and maybe even sponsors. I'm aware that they could do all that without the CR role, so does unicorn with his server boxes. Nonetheless I would have liked to see how this turned out with CR Pieter working with Price/Tardet. Would have regularly offered several hundred bucks prize money in tournaments.

PS: Don't really know where my 200 bucks for EIC went tho, but I don't mind since I enjoy the 92nd_Mod_Events and Prices Twitch Streams :)

im sick of people purely running for CR so they can put it on their CV  >:(

if you too hate this vote for me

Or running/voting so the other person just wont get it.

Getting Trump vibes from this post tbh

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2021, 06:04:35 pm »

What's worse: "buying" votes (if you think anyone in the 15th actually listens to what gi tells them to do you are delusional) or making all your center company retards that didn't even know about fse make an fse account just so they can vote.

Well the "buying/bribing" votes for a CR Role in NW is just cringe but doesn't bother me that much.
What bothers me more is that the exact number needed to beat Maskman has been leaked to Unicorn and with that crucial information he starts buying the amount of votes needed.

Making the center company retards vote on the FSE on the other hand  does get them more involved in the NW community since they probably didnt know the FSE yet. Which other regiments could and maybe should do as well. The 45thN has several GF teams and is recruiting lot casuals into the community which benefits everyone. Either by increasing the number of participants in a tournament or by leaving us for another regiment. Recently we have a bunch of Holdfast players getting involved in the 45thN.

As I said earlier I voted for Pieter last time. Since I liked his proposal the most with Price/Tardet trying to shift more competitive maybe even something NW-Esports like with ​higher price pools and maybe even sponsors. I'm aware that they could do all that without the CR role, so does unicorn with his server boxes. Nonetheless I would have liked to see how this turned out with CR Pieter working with Price/Tardet. Would have regularly offered several hundred bucks prize money in tournaments.

PS: Don't really know where my 200 bucks for EIC went tho, but I don't mind since I enjoy the 92nd_Mod_Events and Prices Twitch Streams :)

Not sure what boboy is going on about in his first paragraph of his post. However regarding his second point, he's hits the nail on the head. Community based regiments such as the 45thN recruits tons of casual players into the community and involves them not only in daily events but also provides tons of community based events both within warband, not exclusive to NW, and outside it as well. I think the whole premise behind the thought of centre company retards flooding the forum purely because we can get easy votes is pretty obnoxious.

I think introducing newer players to FSE actually broadens peoples' own view on what's going in the regimental scene and even the community as a whole. The forum is there to be read and people that are introduced in the community can read the differing arguments for each CR and even read the differing mission statements behind each regiment if they so choose. Getting newer people 'involved' in the forums and even in the CR elections is healthy, the community grows because of it and it keeps the game alive, not to mention the more people involved the more differing constructive views and the more deliberation we can add to the discussions. Discussions are always good on the forums!

I don't think the introduction of newer players into the forums is a bad thing at all and just because these players are new to the forum certainly does not warrant them to be called out as centre company retards  @rikkert

Congrats to Unicorn btw  :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 06:13:49 pm by maskmanmarks »
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2021, 06:15:37 pm »

Making the center company retards vote on the FSE on the other hand might get them more involved in the NW community since they probably didnt know the FSE yet. Which other regiments could and maybe should do as well. The 45thN has several GF teams and is recruiting lot casuals into the community which benefits everyone. Either by increasing the number of participants in a tournament or by leaving us for another regiment. Recently we have a bunch of Holdfast players getting involved in the 45thN.

Wait I never got the memo regarding votes? Must've been sent to my campaign manager.

In all seriousness Boboy, you're a reasonable dude but this is just mental. Regardless of the claims of "dubious" voting with the 15thYR I had no idea what the votes were or how many I needed. I doubt anyone will disclose that for a CR election. Whether it be luck or charisma, I beat maskman fair and square.

The only information that anyone had regarding the votes and voters was the amount of voters and that post was made by Herishey and was public to see.

Take the tinfoil hat off and touch some grass.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2021, 06:17:08 pm »
Boboy doesn't realise that theres only like 4 people who could tell someone that information. Existing CR's and Junior mods can't even see that.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2021, 06:38:02 pm »
Someone hit me up what's going?
Aidan won the CR election without someone else signing up, so wtf??!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #110 on: July 26, 2021, 07:05:19 pm »
Big boy conversations Vegi go back to your hole
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2021, 07:32:32 pm »
But my mom said I'm a big boy...
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2021, 07:32:57 pm »
But my mom said I'm a big boy...

Bet she did you kinky bastard
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2021, 07:38:01 pm »
CR was the most important forum position until I stepped aside

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2021, 07:41:52 pm »

Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2021, 07:42:20 pm »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2021, 08:13:28 pm »
I think I'm the only person who actually put anything that's actually going to happen. Everything will remain the status quo until the next election no matter what. And im guessing risk is saying my App is a troll app which I guess if he feels that way more power to him. But my one and clear goal for many elections now is just to win CR on the forums what I do off the forums for NW is an entirely different subject because again CR really has no role off the forums.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2021, 08:51:36 pm »
I think I'm the only person who actually put anything that's actually going to happen. Everything will remain the status quo until the next election no matter what. And im guessing risk is saying my App is a troll app which I guess if he feels that way more power to him. But my one and clear goal for many elections now is just to win CR on the forums what I do off the forums for NW is an entirely different subject because again CR really has no role off the forums.
Cap
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2021, 10:08:31 pm »
Cap
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2021, 10:09:51 pm »
so anyone going to get pub events going again ?
Don't worry we'll keep Wednesday alive and that's all we need
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/