Author Topic: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 10099 times)

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2021, 08:54:59 am »
Name: Fietta
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: well i was moderator of tw forum so i know what im doing unlike these nerds
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? enslaving 92nd to be part of the 45thN empire, ensuring that I pay 15thYR enough to make them vote for me

Nyu have my full support meow~!

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2021, 08:57:41 am »
Name: Hawkince Svenypoo
EU or NA?:  NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will be hosting a new regimental groupfighting league and I will make sure to voice any community concerns to the moderators.

I former CR Hawkince, formally endorse Svenypoo for CR

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2021, 10:01:14 am »
What's the actual reason for even having a CR at this point? People always either chill for half the time and then resign 'out of super unpredictable personal reasons' like having to work and study or the only things they're actually doing is the same stuff they'd do anyways. Some people advertised their election previously by letting everyone know, that they're gonna organize tournaments (which they could've done regardless) or that they'd provide some kind of service (which they could've done without being CR as well). So what's the idea behind being CR besides being a junior junior mod?

I'm mainly talking about EU here, since I'm not trying to be as up-to-date with NA as I am with EU. So I don't really have a good understanding of the NA community anyways

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2021, 10:47:23 am »
Oi you, stop asking questions. Don't you know they are not allowed on this forum? This is a dictatorship not a democracy.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2021, 10:54:28 am »
What's the actual reason for even having a CR at this point? People always either chill for half the time and then resign 'out of super unpredictable personal reasons' like having to work and study or the only things they're actually doing is the same stuff they'd do anyways. Some people advertised their election previously by letting everyone know, that they're gonna organize tournaments (which they could've done regardless) or that they'd provide some kind of service (which they could've done without being CR as well). So what's the idea behind being CR besides being a junior junior mod?

I'm mainly talking about EU here, since I'm not trying to be as up-to-date with NA as I am with EU. So I don't really have a good understanding of the NA community anyways

There is no point in having a CR.

Since people/regiments sell/buy votes and the exact numbers of votes needed to win are getting leaked.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2021, 11:11:00 am »

Since people/regiments sell/buy votes and the exact numbers of votes needed to win are getting leaked.
Thats some copium because Maskman doesn't win
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2021, 11:13:00 am »
Just a dick measuring contest tbh, but it's a fun one

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2021, 11:15:33 am »

He'd rather buy 30 new packs of cigs instead of votes

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2021, 11:18:14 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Anyone but rigging aidan unicorn should win, especially since his servers are shit!

Last election I voted for Pieter for example.

indeed :)

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2021, 11:40:39 am »
And I won 8)

Offline TheBaker

• Agent of Chaos
  • Captain
  • Leader of the 33rd Royal Horse Artillery
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Lt_TheBaker
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2021, 11:40:50 am »
Spoiler

[close]

Anyone but rigging aidan unicorn should win, especially since his servers are shit!

Last election I voted for Pieter for example.

indeed :)

Do you have any evidence of any rigging by Aidan though? If you don't then this just sounds like slander to me.

If there is actual evidence of Aidan rigging anything then yeah I won't vote for him, show me the evidence first though.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2021, 11:42:59 am »
I was a loyal subscriber to Gi and his patreon. I am a fan of his work  :-[  :-[

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2021, 11:44:48 am »
I was a loyal subscriber to Gi and his onlyfans. I am a fan of his work  :-[  :-[

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2021, 01:05:11 pm »

CR is entirely pointless, it's an empty role that doesn't serve any purpose and it has been that way for years now. The community just comes to like it and it creates activity on the forums for every election so the higher mods allow it to continue.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2021, 01:29:02 pm »

CR is entirely pointless, it's an empty role that doesn't serve any purpose and it has been that way for years now. The community just comes to like it and it creates activity on the forums for every election so the higher mods allow it to continue.

finally a mod said it