Author Topic: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 10074 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2021, 04:36:57 am »
lmao everyone says the same thing every CR election on the NA side, the community has been in a "unique state" for 5 years now but don't worry guys through the forum mod powers I will keep the community stable because the CR position is a well regarded and respected position!!
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2021, 04:53:09 am »
lmao everyone says the same thing every CR election on the NA side, the community has been in a "unique state" for 5 years now but don't worry guys through the forum mod powers I will keep the community stable because the CR position is a well regarded and respected position!!

I mean not 5 years lol and it doesn't stop it from being true. If you want to hate that's fine, I'm solely just trying to help from what I see and I think I could do more things or be more helpful than others. I saw a lot of troll apps and thought although maybe the position somewhat not too important, shouldn't be put to complete waste. If the other people are just as serious and willing to help, then I'll drop.

Offline Tired_Jake

• Private
  • I'm just a really tired, welcome to state farm
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [45thN_Vet][84th_Fus]_Tired_Jake
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2021, 04:58:47 am »
Name: Tired_Jake

EU or NA? North America

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? Yes

Why should you become CR?
-Over these many years that I have been in this community, I have seen the good that has been done from the Community Representative position. From Jolly Canadian to Russianfury, good events and ideas have come from this position of community confidence and trust. Due to these good role models, I have decided that I want to give back to the community. Though I do not speak often, I am involved in many aspects of the community from the 84th Regiment of Foot in both competitive and casual events as well as other various community activities.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
-As a constant and ever present community figure in both competitive and casual events, I have amassed a number of ideas and tweaks for existing and brand new events. In addition, I have many contacts and friends that are willing to help me achieve my goals. A couple ideas would be the combination/working together of both the NA and SA communities along with varied competitive events like capture the flag, etc. Some of these events would hopefully stem the mass exodus of players from Napoleonic Wars but I can give no promises, only ideas at the current moment.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2021, 04:59:47 am »

EU or NA? North America

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? Yes

-Over these many years that I have been in this community, I have seen the good that has been done from the Community Representative position. From Jolly Canadian to Russianfury, good events and ideas have come from this position of community confidence and trust. Due to these good role models, I have decided that I want to give back to the community. Though I do not speak often, I am involved in many aspects of the community from the 84th Regiment of Foot in both competitive and casual events as well as other various community activities.

-As a constant and ever present community figure in both competitive and casual events, I have amassed a number of ideas and tweaks for existing and brand new events. In addition, I have many contacts and friends that are willing to help me achieve my goals. A couple ideas would be the combination/working together of both the NA and SA communities along with varied competitive events like capture the flag, etc. Some of these events would hopefully stem the mass exodus of players from Napoleonic Wars but I can give no promises, only ideas at the current moment.
This is a A+ candidate
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2021, 05:02:21 am »

I mean not 5 years lol and it doesn't stop it from being true. If you want to hate that's fine, I'm solely just trying to help from what I see and I think I could do more things or be more helpful than others. I saw a lot of troll apps and thought although maybe the position somewhat not too important, shouldn't be put to complete waste. If the other people are just as serious and willing to help, then I'll drop.
Don't need CR to do anything within the community

5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2021, 05:04:17 am »

EU or NA? North America

+1
click here to join the 84th

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2021, 05:09:30 am »

Don't need CR to do anything within the community

never said contrary. As I said, I didn't want the position to be wasted

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2021, 05:11:51 am »
only real cr I ever saw do anything or try to at least was russian didn't even know it was a thing cus i had to make it to where I could look at the thread on my account till like maybe a year ago nothing changes and cr doesn't have any power in doing it. kinda cool it makes ur name green so that's a plus

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2021, 05:12:54 am »
only real cr I ever saw do anything or try to at least was russian didn't even know it was a thing cus i had to make it to where I could look at the thread on my account till like maybe a year ago nothing changes and cr doesn't have any power in doing it. kinda cool it makes ur name green so that's a plus
Green name is the only reason anyone should want CR

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2021, 05:13:58 am »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2021, 05:26:40 am »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2021, 05:35:47 am »
I withdraw my app
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 09:59:19 pm by Risk_ »

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2021, 05:57:30 am »
so anyone going to get pub events going again ?

Offline [1stSL]FITTENS

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [41e]FITTENS
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2021, 06:17:10 am »
Name: FITTENS
EU or NA?: North America
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: Over these many years that I have been in this community, I have seen the good that has been done from the Community Representative position. Many good events and ideas have come from this position of community confidence and trust. Due to these good role models, I have decided that I want to give back to the community. Some may not like how brutily honest i can be BUT i have been involved in many  of the community from the 84th Regiment of Foot to the  41e in both competitive and casual events as well as other various community activities such as the BBG campaign's to the 1v1 league's .

Well fist id want to help out/host New an Unique competitive and casual events, I have Been thinking of new ideas that can Hopfully bring a new breath of life into this game we all hold so dearly. In addition, I have been listing to alot of the communitys ideas an thoughts so my goals are to make sure everyone is able to have a voice . A couple ideas i have are making a new sailors vs partisans gang war type mode it would work like a normal battle just some thing new an fun. i also have more ideas but i guess youll have to vote for me to hear the rest ;)

-Fittens

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2021, 07:52:56 am »
This is a shit show where it's going to be which friend has the most friends.
isn't that what happens every single CR election
Took the words right off meh keyboard
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.