Author Topic: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 9923 times)

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 24th Election - Aug-Oct 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2021, 06:10:13 am »
Name: Hawkince Svenypoo
EU or NA?:  NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will be hosting a new regimental groupfighting league and I will make sure to voice any community concerns to the moderators.
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2021, 06:11:02 am »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will be hosting a new regimental groupfighting league and I will make sure to voice any community concerns to the moderators.
+1
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2021, 06:12:45 am »
+1

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2021, 06:14:12 am »
+1

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2021, 06:26:12 am »
+1
+2

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2021, 06:27:01 am »
Name: Grand Admiral Tiberius Water
EU or NA?: Imperium of Martian Systems (IMS) [NA]

Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Traitors and nonbelievers shall burn for their transgressions

Why should you become CCR?: Since the dawn of humankind there have always been those who fear belief. Those who fear the inexorable progression of human evolution and by doing so doom not only themselves, but everything their ancestors have labored to create. When the first prehistoric progenitors of man dared to stumble forth from the caves of their creation and elevate themselves to the light, there were those who stubbornly wallowed in the primordial darkness of their own ignorance. As man bent the elements of the universe to its whim and harnessed lightning from the sky there were still those who doubted. Those who clung to an existential dread which promised the annihilation of any who tampered with the building blocks of creation. Even as we took flight on ungainly metal wings and soared towards the heavens there were those obstinate few who resisted, who pitifully groveled to their fanciful gods, praying for the salvation they did not have the strength to bring themselves.

Now they are lost to time, trampled into extinction by the unremitting advancement of humanity and relegated to historical manuscripts as a scholarly curiosity. Since the First Great Cataclysm devastated the human population of Earth and forced a relocation to the outer colonies there has been no room for doubt. Only those of unfaltering belief and steadfast heart have survived the harsh reality of a rapidly deteriorating solar system, and led humanity onwards to our next evolutionary stepping stone. With the assured destruction of our Sun close at hand, we must all look into our hearts and steel ourselves for what comes next. As we venture forth into the great unknown our fate as a species hangs in the balance, perched on a razors-edge above the unfathomable pit of oblivion. So I plead to every man, woman, outlander, and child of the Martian Systems; dare to survive. Dare to leave your cave of ignorance. Dare to take flight into the heavens. Dare to ignite the ember of humanity and blazon the stars with the crimson red of blood. Qui audit, adipiscitur, 'Who dares, wins'.

We stand united. For Mars, for humanity.

Transmission from Grand Admiral Tiberius C. Water to the Martian Flotilla on Interstellar Calendar Date 2362.71

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Finding a planet suitable for resettlement. Leading the human race into an evolutionary golden-age.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2021, 06:29:25 am »

Are you aware that the position of Community-Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Traitors and nonbelievers shall burn for their transgressions

Why should you become CCR?: Since the dawn of humankind there have always been those who fear belief. Those who fear the inexorable progression of human evolution and by doing so doom not only themselves, but everything their ancestors have labored to create. When the first prehistoric progenitors of man dared to stumble forth from the caves of their creation and elevate themselves to the light, there were those who stubbornly wallowed in the primordial darkness of their own ignorance. As man bent the elements of the universe to its whim and harnessed lightning from the sky there were still those who doubted. Those who clung to an existential dread which promised the annihilation of any who tampered with the building blocks of creation. Even as we took flight on ungainly metal wings and soared towards the heavens there were those obstinate few who resisted, who pitifully groveled to their fanciful gods, praying for the salvation they did not have the strength to bring themselves.

Now they are lost to time, trampled into extinction by the unremitting advancement of humanity and relegated to historical manuscripts as a scholarly curiosity. Since the First Great Cataclysm devastated the human population of Earth and forced a relocation to the outer colonies there has been no room for doubt. Only those of unfaltering belief and steadfast heart have survived the harsh reality of a rapidly deteriorating solar system, and led humanity onwards to our next evolutionary stepping stone. With the assured destruction of our Sun close at hand, we must all look into our hearts and steel ourselves for what comes next. As we venture forth into the great unknown our fate as a species hangs in the balance, perched on a razors-edge above the unfathomable pit of oblivion. So I plead to every man, woman, outlander, and child of the Martian Systems; dare to survive. Dare to leave your cave of ignorance. Dare to take flight into the heavens. Dare to ignite the ember of humanity and blazon the stars with the crimson red of blood. Qui audit, adipiscitur, 'Who dares, wins'.

Transmission from Grand Admiral Tiberius C. Water to the Martian Flotilla on Interstellar Calendar Date 2362.71

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CCR this term?: Finding a planet suitable for resettlement. Leading the human race into an evolutionary golden-age.
+2
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2021, 06:29:39 am »

+2
+3

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2021, 06:30:03 am »

+2
+3
+4

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2021, 06:30:25 am »

+2
+3
+4
+5

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2021, 08:52:42 am »
I wonder if this is my time
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 08:56:55 am by Forgotfulking »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2021, 09:38:25 am »
Vote Moraine. 20th time is the charm

Offline Coco.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2021, 10:32:33 am »
Vote Moraine. 20th time is the charm
27.0p - Giorno
30.0p - HiReaper
Tier 3 Horse

Tier 5 Mikey

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2021, 04:13:56 pm »
I wonder if this is my time
Get ready gamer 8)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2021, 05:10:27 pm »
Name: Fietta
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes
Why should you become CR?: well i was moderator of tw forum so i know what im doing unlike these nerds
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? enslaving 92nd to be part of the 45thN empire, ensuring that I pay 15thYR enough to make them vote for me