Author Topic: North American 6v6 Draft League  (Read 52983 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American 6v6 Draft League
« Reply #750 on: October 12, 2021, 07:23:45 pm »
I've decided to extend that match because I felt ending it in a tie would be a lame thing to do the match is hopefully to be played 10/11 - 10/13
that%u2019s pretty lame. Mainly because the extension is caused by each team only missing a player
well, no, it wasn't caused by missing only one player. Both teams had no players relatively and me ending it off a tie was a bit extreme because after considering it, I felt the match being played out was the better option. Even if it were playoffs right now, you and your team would be on a bye.
Well our team was ready Since Monday of Last week.....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 07:31:11 pm by ~NickCole~ »

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #751 on: October 12, 2021, 07:55:07 pm »
Your Team:SOF
Their Team:JL
Time/Timezone:9est
Date:10/13/2021
Ref:TBD

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #752 on: October 12, 2021, 08:21:46 pm »
what even are deadlines

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 12, 2021, 08:22:34 pm »
I've decided to extend that match because I felt ending it in a tie would be a lame thing to do the match is hopefully to be played 10/11 - 10/13
that%u2019s pretty lame. Mainly because the extension is caused by each team only missing a player
well, no, it wasn't caused by missing only one player. Both teams had no players relatively and me ending it off a tie was a bit extreme because after considering it, I felt the match being played out was the better option. Even if it were playoffs right now, you and your team would be on a bye.
find that hard to believe since you waited till Friday to say y’all could make Friday and Sunday

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #754 on: October 12, 2021, 08:40:52 pm »
find that hard to believe since you waited till Friday to say y’all could make Friday and Sunday
Anthony was asking you guys since last Monday about what days to do the match.

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 12, 2021, 08:49:28 pm »
he asked when fried wasnt even online both times and then anthony was offline tues and wed and even if he asked him what was the point of responding they both were offline for more than half the match week.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #756 on: October 13, 2021, 03:30:38 am »
he asked when fried wasnt even online both times and then anthony was offline tues and wed and even if he asked him what was the point of responding they both were offline for more than half the match week.
Do messages not send when you're offline?

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 13, 2021, 04:02:26 am »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #758 on: October 13, 2021, 05:06:24 am »

Don't be scared. Make it bigger.
Pretty sure its called "leave a message and Ill get back to you when I can." I keep forgetting kids don't use voicemails  ::)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #759 on: October 13, 2021, 05:51:22 am »
thanks superbad, very cool!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: October 13, 2021, 02:10:06 pm »
Spoiler

Pretty sure its called "leave a message and Ill get back to you when I can." I keep forgetting kids don't use voicemails  ::)
[close]
idk if you just not reading the shit or you just dislike godfreid enough to not comprehend anything but they were both OFFLINE Monday tuesday and wednesday ok bean then when they come online its Thursday and its already in the middle of the week bean so by that point anthony can only make two days but for our team bean we could of only made Saturday so you see where the problem lies here bean of leaving a message of not mattering here. glad you could comprehend that I'm fully happy to spell it out for you champ  ;D

Offline Gunmen

• Second Lieutenant
  • I Be That Man On The Moon
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
« Reply #761 on: October 13, 2021, 03:12:28 pm »
you two snollygosters are still going at it, we are playing the match tonight y not just drop it
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 03:15:39 pm by Gunmen »

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
« Reply #762 on: October 13, 2021, 11:44:33 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]
idk if you just not reading the shit or you just dislike godfreid enough to not comprehend anything but they were both OFFLINE Monday tuesday and wednesday ok bean then when they come online its Thursday and its already in the middle of the week bean so by that point anthony can only make two days but for our team bean we could of only made Saturday so you see where the problem lies here bean of leaving a message of not mattering here. glad you could comprehend that I'm fully happy to spell it out for you champ  ;D
[close]

As the wise big man said;

How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 14, 2021, 12:03:44 am »

Offline James.

• Brigadier General