Author Topic: North American 6v6 Draft League  (Read 52362 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: North American 6v6 Draft League
« Reply #630 on: September 24, 2021, 06:02:39 am »
I would like to take responsibility for our loss tonight. I just didn't have it. I tried as hard as I could, and it clearly wasn't enough. I'd also like to apologize to my teammates. To Yoloswag, Hawkince, Oatmeal, Cowlikenuts, Goomba, Glenn, and Copot, I am sincerely sorry. I was not as prepared as I should have been. I was seeing the field very poorly. Things were quicker than I could comprehend. I was seeing ghosts out there tonight. My regression has been noticeable, and my step has slowed. It may be time to re-evaluate my career. For fans of the team I understand it has been frustrating to watch our inconsistency. You all deserve better, and I will try to rekindle the spark that I once had while playing this great game.

I accept your apology, head up king!
click here to join the 84th

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #631 on: September 24, 2021, 06:06:10 am »
I would like to take responsibility for our loss tonight. I just didn't have it. I tried as hard as I could, and it clearly wasn't enough. I'd also like to apologize to my teammates. To Yoloswag, Hawkince, Oatmeal, Cowlikenuts, Goomba, Glenn, and Copot, I am sincerely sorry. I was not as prepared as I should have been. I was seeing the field very poorly. Things were quicker than I could comprehend. I was seeing ghosts out there tonight. My regression has been noticeable, and my step has slowed. It may be time to re-evaluate my career. For fans of the team I understand it has been frustrating to watch our inconsistency. You all deserve better, and I will try to rekindle the spark that I once had while playing this great game.

I accept your apology, but I do not forgive you.

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #632 on: September 24, 2021, 06:13:27 am »

一群sb老外看不懂中文
哈哈哈哈哈哈
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 24, 2021, 06:19:28 am »
please guys we can't let viper win another league he's just banking them

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #634 on: September 24, 2021, 06:35:50 am »

Red Viper is the James Jones of NW

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: September 24, 2021, 06:56:57 am »

Red Viper is the James Jones of NW

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #636 on: September 24, 2021, 11:44:21 am »
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 24, 2021, 06:17:18 pm »

Fartknocker for Emo trade confirmed?
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #638 on: September 25, 2021, 12:43:40 am »
I agree.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 25, 2021, 02:14:21 am »
Due to internal affairs and the team not being active, Showtime has decided to drop from the league. All of their wins will result in forfeits, and they will be 0-6. All the players on team Showtime can no longer play in the tournament.

Offline Kapow

• Sergeant
  • New York Frog Catchers Inc.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RonnieFlex
« Reply #640 on: September 25, 2021, 02:16:24 am »
Due to internal affairs and the team not being active, Showtime has decided to drop from the league. All of their wins will result in forfeits, and they will be 0-6. All the players on team Showtime can no longer play in the tournament.

cancel CULTure is on the rise
How does an NA know of fucking Ronnieflex of all Dutch things

David_Schrein

« Reply #641 on: September 25, 2021, 02:17:35 am »
[Cult_Of_Popes]Fartknocker , make it happen

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 25, 2021, 02:21:29 am »
[Cult_Of_Popes]Fartknocker , make it happen
Think you mean [SoF]Fartknocker

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #643 on: September 25, 2021, 02:31:23 am »
Bruh. I was really looking forward to the two winless teams battling it out. But now its all gone my dreams aspirations gone.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 02:33:47 am by Runepkyz »
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #644 on: September 25, 2021, 02:43:43 am »
so every other team makes the playoffs then right

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)