Author Topic: North American 6v6 Draft League  (Read 52326 times)

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American 6v6 Draft League
« Reply #300 on: August 05, 2021, 05:54:53 am »
As I am now the agent of both Theodin and Dio, both of my clients are looking for a package deal to any team that is willing to commit to a trade offer.
hahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
go play slapshot u noob
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 05, 2021, 05:55:09 am »
As I am now the agent of both Theodin and Dio, both of my clients are looking for a package deal to any team that is willing to commit to a trade offer.
go play slapshot u noob
1v1 me slap kid

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
« Reply #302 on: August 05, 2021, 05:56:07 am »
go play slapshot u noob
1v1 me slap kid
?
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #303 on: August 05, 2021, 06:51:42 am »
Cwater will not participate in the league if selected tonight by Cytiuz, per a source close to the situation.

Would be a waste of a pick.
How’s your team doing?

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #304 on: August 05, 2021, 05:52:05 pm »
Emo Celestia has been the target in trade discussions between Vetro and Stryker, per sources.

A player was offered in a 1-for-1 swap, but Stryker has declined the offer. Mikey or a package with another player has been Stryker’s demand. The sides seem to still be in talks for a trade, per a source close to the situation.

63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 05, 2021, 06:17:42 pm »
These are some very interesting teams
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

|Viper|

« Reply #306 on: August 05, 2021, 07:22:38 pm »
Emo Celestia has been the target in trade discussions between Vetro and Stryker, per sources.

A player was offered in a 1-for-1 swap, but Stryker has declined the offer. Mikey or a package with another player has been Stryker’s demand. The sides seem to still be in talks for a trade, per a source close to the situation.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 07:24:33 pm by VetroG »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 05, 2021, 07:31:50 pm »
Cytiuz recently offered Theodin (who has been vocal about his wish to be traded) in exchange for Sleek, per sources. Risk refused and countered with a different player. Sources believe the deal is close to getting done.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #308 on: August 05, 2021, 11:18:58 pm »
Wow Fart where are the pre-season betting odds? Get to it.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #309 on: August 05, 2021, 11:47:38 pm »
Wow Fart where are the pre-season betting odds? Get to it.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 06, 2021, 12:05:05 am »
Ask and you shall receive. Preseason odds plus breakdown.

Stryker’s Team +200

VetroG’s Team +400

Risk’s Team +450

Hawkince’s Team +1200

Godfreid’s Team +1600

Anthony’s Team +1800

Cytiuz’ Team +2100

I think the clear favorite going in is Stryker’s team. Yoshie and Wastee are superstars and two of the best fraggers in the game. The team fills out pretty well with Wall and Sven as really good players. Their biggest question will be their sixth man.

Vetro and Risk both drafted very well in my opinion. They are close on paper in terms of skill I think. Definitely both deep rosters that are well rounded. The key to both these teams is that they have two or three players that can get tons of kills. I give the slight edge to Vetro’s team as they have more lower ping players.

Hawkince’s team was looking to be a redo of Penn State until he took the Jersey Boys and Goomba. The selections of Goomba and Fartknocker were rightly questioned by the community, as both players would have been available in the later rounds. This is a boom or bust draft with multiple inconsistent players, but a lot of talent.

Godfreid’s team is quite solid. They are all high IQ, high skill players. The glaring hole in this team is that they only have one guy who you can really call a “fragger”. Finding a guy that can get you 20+ kills per game is tough in these drafts. Horse will have to be the aggressor and hope his teammates can get kills. With Rafael and Godfreid, I’m sure they’ll find a way. Kristine as the sixth man is also a fantastic pickup.

Anthony’s team suffers from a similar dilemma in that they lack the firepower of the top three teams in the league. Their style of play will likely come from Anthony’s aggression in the middle, going after the flanks. Piktonss will have to be consistent if this team wants to find success. When Piktonss is firing on all cylinders he is one of the best players in the game. He is also a former UFC NW champion after defeating Cwater. I think they got some solid late round picks with Alexander and Elliott. Zeyden will have to prove once again that he is one of the best EU’s on NA.

Cytiuz’ team simply has too many question marks right now. Multiple players seem to be upset with their current situation. Theodin is on the way out. Jaax has carried teams to glory in the past, so the value here is great at +2100, but can he carry a team in turmoil? The last time he was on Vindica the team collapsed and he was unable to salvage the situation. He is only human after all. Ghostrider will need to play at his best all season in order for this team to compete at the highest level. Knives and
Dio are high upside picks, which if they work out, can propel the team further.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 12:12:45 am by Fartknocker »

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #311 on: August 06, 2021, 12:29:08 am »

Stryker’s Team +200

VetroG’s Team +400

Risk’s Team +450

Hawkince’s Team +1200

Godfreid’s Team +1600

Anthony’s Team +1800

Cytiuz’ Team +2100

I think the clear favorite going in is Stryker’s team. Yoshie and Wastee are superstars and two of the best fraggers in the game. The team fills out pretty well with Wall and Sven as really good players. Their biggest question will be their sixth man.

Vetro and Risk both drafted very well in my opinion. They are close on paper in terms of skill I think. Definitely both deep rosters that are well rounded. The key to both these teams is that they have two or three players that can get tons of kills. I give the slight edge to Vetro’s team as they have more lower ping players.

Hawkince’s team was looking to be a redo of Penn State until he took the Jersey Boys and Goomba. The selections of Goomba and Fartknocker were rightly questioned by the community, as both players would have been available in the later rounds. This is a boom or bust draft with multiple inconsistent players, but a lot of talent.

Godfreid’s team is quite solid. They are all high IQ, high skill players. The glaring hole in this team is that they only have one guy who you can really call a “fragger”. Finding a guy that can get you 20+ kills per game is tough in these drafts. Horse will have to be the aggressor and hope his teammates can get kills. With Rafael and Godfreid, I’m sure they’ll find a way. Kristine as the sixth man is also a fantastic pickup.

Anthony’s team suffers from a similar dilemma in that they lack the firepower of the top three teams in the league. Their style of play will likely come from Anthony’s aggression in the middle, going after the flanks. Piktonss will have to be consistent if this team wants to find success. When Piktonss is firing on all cylinders he is one of the best players in the game. He is also a former UFC NW champion after defeating Cwater. I think they got some solid late round picks with Alexander and Elliott. Zeyden will have to prove once again that he is one of the best EU’s on NA.

Cytiuz’ team simply has too many question marks right now. Multiple players seem to be upset with their current situation. Theodin is on the way out. Jaax has carried teams to glory in the past, so the value here is great at +2100, but can he carry a team in turmoil? The last time he was on Vindica the team collapsed and he was unable to salvage the situation. He is only human after all. Ghostrider will need to play at his best all season in order for this team to compete at the highest level. Knives and

wow this is bad by fartknocker standards

Offline James.

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 06, 2021, 12:37:59 am »
Spoiler

Stryker’s Team +200

VetroG’s Team +400

Risk’s Team +450

Hawkince’s Team +1200

Godfreid’s Team +1600

Anthony’s Team +1800

Cytiuz’ Team +2100

[close]
this the same guy that said messi needed the mls
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 12:40:30 am by James. »

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 06, 2021, 12:44:27 am »
Spoiler

Stryker’s Team +200

VetroG’s Team +400

Risk’s Team +450

Hawkince’s Team +1200

Godfreid’s Team +1600

Anthony’s Team +1800

Cytiuz’ Team +2100

[close]
this the same guy that said messi needed the mls

The MLS needs Messi. I said they should pay him to play there lol

|Viper|

« Reply #314 on: August 06, 2021, 01:48:27 am »
Messi sucks balls and is not the GOAT.