Author Topic: Sherwood Foresters (SF)  (Read 10330 times)

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Sherwood Foresters (SF)
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2021, 08:52:49 am »
If my pc wouldn't be the worst trash on earth, then we'd have a bunch of midnight 5v5s against our bestfriends on here

Skaen

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2021, 09:02:59 am »
If my pc wouldn't be the worst trash on earth, then we'd have a bunch of midnight 5v5s against our bestfriends on here
pls not at midnight, I need my sleep.

Offline Kong

• Second Lieutenant
  • forever PRY + COC #RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kong
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2021, 02:49:24 pm »
Started from the dogshit now we just shit. Proud of ma boys :D

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2021, 06:45:03 pm »
If my pc wouldn't be the worst trash on earth, then we'd have a bunch of midnight 5v5s against our best friends Elements
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2021, 08:01:25 am »
If my pc wouldn't be the worst trash on earth, then we'd have a bunch of midnight 5v5s against our best friends Elements
Thank you very much)
It's true - we do play a lot of matches between each other lately.

Offline Edward Hay

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2021, 01:25:29 pm »
pls not at midnight, I need my sleep.
I'm trying to get in bed earlier than before, but these GF's are holding me back :(
Former: 91st Pte | 18e SoP | 21e SoD | 1stRS LCpl | 78th CSjt | 84th Ens

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2021, 12:57:51 am »
After being apart of SF since the very beginning, I will be ranking the top SF teams:

1. SF37 - Soulja Boy has taken this team to the top of the SF groupfighting scene by storm, his amazing leadership has led SF37 to an undefeated record of 1-0.

2. SF5 - Sticky has taken command of SF5 and has consistently been winning groupfights against the opposition.

3. SF2 - The team was created after SF grew to a 25 man team, bringing on average 10-15 people per groupfight. SF2 has not seen any action in quite some time thus falling in the rankings to the third spot.

1000. SF - It has Mitchell.

feel free to post your thoughts on the rankings down below thank you.
click here to join the 84th

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2021, 05:13:01 am »
After being apart of SF since the very beginning, I will be ranking the top SF teams:

1. SF37 - Soulja Boy has taken this team to the top of the SF groupfighting scene by storm, his amazing leadership has led SF37 to an undefeated record of 1-0.

2. SF5 - Sticky has taken command of SF5 and has consistently been winning groupfights against the opposition.

3. SF2 - The team was created after SF grew to a 25 man team, bringing on average 10-15 people per groupfight. SF2 has not seen any action in quite some time thus falling in the rankings to the third spot.

I agree with this list

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2021, 11:02:14 am »

I agree with this list

Spoiler
E Key
[close]

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2021, 11:07:42 am »

I agree with this list

Spoiler
E Key
[close]

Spoiler
E Key and inshallah
[close]

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2021, 01:24:23 pm »

So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2021, 04:33:01 pm »

SF 5 is the superior team tho

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2021, 07:05:00 pm »

SF 5 is the superior team tho

SF5 is not undefeated, SF37 is undefeated.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2021, 11:43:31 am »
Goodbye SF5, hello SF17

Offline Ecko