Author Topic: Sherwood Foresters (SF)  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Mitchell

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Mitchell
  • Side: Union
Re: Sherwood Foresters (SF)
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2021, 10:38:46 pm »
     I   can join to sf best team of 45thN?
Sticky get pobbers in pls.

Offline Saitama

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • older than Glennofnw
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady_Boy
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2021, 01:00:01 am »
Today we had our first official EGS tournament participation. Unsurprisingly to everyone we didn't go in as some kind of favorites. We still managed to at the very least prove some slight improvement, by performing better against teams that would've won 5:0 against us in the past. Our first two matches both ended in a 3:5, against both NSS and NPP. When we faced them previously we didn't see any hope of winning rounds at all, being overwhelmed on every flank and mid. Today we managed to not only grab 3 rounds off them, but we even got some close rounds in the ones we lost. Our second to last match was against ProudBoys, who were in my humble opinion the favorites for our group. We managed to go 2:5 against them, which at the very least surprised me. Lastly we played against Flussfighting. They were the only rookie team besides us in our group, but since they're more experienced playing together as a team than we are at this point we weren't sure if we're going to be able to come out of the confrontation victorious. Fortunately for us, we performed well today and managed to 5:1 them, with the one round we lost being a close one. Overall our performance today was not too shabby, pleasure to be here boys  :)

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2021, 01:04:23 am »
Big Love to all you legends :)
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Skaen

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2021, 09:20:32 am »
I love this team. Everyone here gets along fine, when need to be serious, everyone is serious. When there are funny moments everyone laughs. Can’t wish for a better team. What we lack in high skills to fight the stronger GF teams, we make up in having a firm friendship.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2021, 09:27:33 am »
SF = Sexually Frustrated, great team  :-*
click here to join the 84th

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2021, 11:36:59 am »
Really proud of all you guys, you’re taking decent rounds off some very solid teams and you continue to grow and learn, every time I come and teach you something it gets picked up and used instantly which shows how nicely some of you are improving, mechanically I think a few of you might even be on track to being real competitive players in the coming months for your regiment, amazing work guys
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Headless

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner of the 1 brain cell in the 45thN Centre
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2021, 11:48:31 am »
SF are in town

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2021, 12:51:44 pm »
SF = Sexually Frustrated, great team  :-*

Skaen

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2021, 02:25:08 pm »
Really proud of all you guys, you’re taking decent rounds off some very solid teams and you continue to grow and learn, every time I come and teach you something it gets picked up and used instantly which shows how nicely some of you are improving, mechanically I think a few of you might even be on track to being real competitive players in the coming months for your regiment, amazing work guys
Thank you Alf, really means a lot. In my case, I didn't play a lot of Groupfighting Team tournaments, except for RGL. Probably like 5 in total or so. It's a big learning process. But with this calm and motivational team, I feel like I'm improving bit by bit. As I said before, can't wish for a better team. Enjoyable energy through every game we play as well as just having fun conversations on Teamspeak. Really can't wait for the next tournament as we'll practice towards it with other GF teams.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2021, 02:26:01 pm »
Well done cuties x

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2021, 03:35:10 pm »
GJ boys. Como the most frustrating little shit, Skaenn dunking PB one round. Sticky underrated legend, Mitchell first picking me like shit off the sidewalk. Money moves bois well played!!

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2021, 03:49:05 pm »
Good team, brings an RGL line up 20+ to a 5v5 9:30 gf vs elements on a daily basis

Decent flanter, unbelievable amounts of Involvement
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Sticky

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2021, 01:52:58 am »
update the roster and shit already

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl