Author Topic: BCS tournament discussion thread  (Read 5586 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

BCS tournament discussion thread
« on: July 15, 2021, 07:41:59 pm »
post any suggestions/changes here, again keep it on topic blah blah

try to keep conversations friendly also. have a nice day :)

ItsAlex

Re: BCS tournament discussion thread
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 07:46:44 pm »
lovely tournament 10/10  :-*

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 07:57:48 pm »
This doesn't mean you all go back to your insult matches, keep it on topic please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 07:58:39 pm »
This doesn't mean you all go back to your insult matches, keep it on topic please.
why is it raining?

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 08:32:30 pm »

all i have to add here is herishey sucks
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 08:49:37 pm »
if you tk me in this tourney im going to eat you alf
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 08:55:40 pm »
if you tk me in this tourney im going to eat you alf
I got you Hershey. My 100 ping will make sure of it  ;)
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 09:06:44 pm »
Make sure you know what actual rookies are, having people from NA that have played in a number of NA NWWC teams and won NA tournaments over people who started comp NW this year is kinda stupid. You need to think more into it. I had people complaining about it to me and I didn't even realise it was a thing. But I thought i'd say my piece. Just have a better understanding of who is playing, who is signing up. And get multiple opinions on whether they should be let in or not.

I'm not trying to shit on you btw Blitz, as I think it's a nice thing you're doing. A nice safe place that people can ease themselves into comp NW without getting slapped by 4k hour sweats.
I just know from reading the thread and people complaining to me that some of the choices of who can play and who can't were a bit 'odd' to say the least.

But good luck with this in the future!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:08:57 pm by Hertz »

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2021, 10:03:14 pm »
Make sure you know what actual rookies are, having people from NA that have played in a number of NA NWWC teams and won NA tournaments over people who started comp NW this year is kinda stupid. You need to think more into it. I had people complaining about it to me and I didn't even realise it was a thing. But I thought i'd say my piece. Just have a better understanding of who is playing, who is signing up. And get multiple opinions on whether they should be let in or not.

I'm not trying to shit on you btw Blitz, as I think it's a nice thing you're doing. A nice safe place that people can ease themselves into comp NW without getting slapped by 4k hour sweats.
I just know from reading the thread and people complaining to me that some of the choices of who can play and who can't were a bit 'odd' to say the least.

its mid low tier not rookie. Last one was rookie

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2021, 10:08:31 pm »

Rookie to me is on EU NW. they are NA. NA gf scene is nothing compared to EU so i see no reason to let them play, since in normal tournaments they'd be bodied. they are just as good as mid tier players on EU due to their high ping and low brain cells.
Spoiler
is meme don't get baited
[close]

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2021, 10:10:32 pm »

Rookie to me is on EU NW. they are NA. NA gf scene is nothing compared to EU so i see no reason to let them play, since in normal tournaments they'd be bodied. they are just as good as mid tier players on EU due to their high ping and low brain cells.
Spoiler
is meme don't get baited
[close]
yoshie is liek the best player on NA and easily on par with top 20 EU and only has 80 ping.... deffo better than most people u have in atm imo

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2021, 10:16:59 pm »

Spoiler
is meme don't get baited
[close]
yoshie is liek the best player on NA and easily on par with top 20 EU and only has 80 ping.... deffo better than most people u have in atm imo
yeah u said most, so if hes not better than all of the players in it, hes not good enough to be classed as too high a tier then. You answered u own question

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2021, 10:22:05 pm »
To be fair someone like yoloswag and yoshie would be top percentile in this tournament for sure but ik Blitz is aware of every player  :)

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2021, 10:34:25 pm »

Spoiler
is meme don't get baited
[close]
yeah u said most, so if hes not better than all of the players in it, hes not good enough to be classed as too high a tier then. You answered u own question
well he probs is the best if not at least top 3 then, but there others i wouldn't accept if it was my tourn... but its not.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2021, 10:40:34 pm »
redfeuj for president