Author Topic: Your opinion on LGBT  (Read 14784 times)

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Your opinion on LGBT
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2021, 02:44:30 pm »
It is definitely learned behavior and unnatural. It also causes a lot of disease and is destructive.

Cant tell if trolling or stupid
Why not both? Also did you forget about the AIDs epidemic in the 80-90s lol. Surprise surprise sticking your johnson in an asshole is a perverse and unnatural use of your organ.

'learned behaviour' - extremely low brainpower take, read a bit.
'causes disease and is destructive [...] perverse and unnatural' - i think you will find there are tons of people having straight sex in ways other than the "norm", including dicks going into asses i'm afraid.
HIV didn't originate from gay sex, even if it was among gay people that it first became a major issue.

i do actually agree with the point that gay people shouldn't, or anyone at all, force their sexuality on others or do sexual things publicly/try to berate others for not liking the same things they do. you like what you like and as long as you do it privately nobody should care. that's on overtly sexual things, i don't think you should have a problem seeing two people hugging or kissing in public. just carry on with your day and ignore it.
The reason I say perverse is because unhealthy sexual obsession and lust correlates with gay men. The act of gay sex is already regressive and destructive as it cannot bring forth life and is simply for carnal pleasure.
Since I know you probably won't read through much of it: it essentially states gay men's chances of anal cancer is around 40 times greater than that of a normal person. And because homosexuality is something that is learned, not something you are born with, this can be avoided by better parenting/a change from nihilistic(atheist) satanic society to a Christian one. I personally don't care enough to protest any gay rights or take any action other than expressing my thoughts, since its their own destruction not mine. Also homosexuality has deep roots in pedophilia.

The reason I say perverse is because unhealthy sexual obsession and lust correlates with gay men. The act of gay sex is already regressive and destructive as it cannot bring forth life and is simply for carnal pleasure.
Since I know you probably won't read through much of it: it essentially states gay men's chances of anal cancer is around 40 times greater than that of a normal person.

I read all three of the articles you've cited and the issue is here:

Essentially, the type of cancer you are talking about also occurs in women, in the cervix, but the rates are declining due to vaccination, encouragement for testing and spontaneous regression. In contrast, HPV rates for gay men are rising because of the lack of prevalence or encouragement to get vaccinated against it.

All these articles do is make it clear that there should be an availability of vaccines against HPV to lower the rates of cancer you're concerned about. You also misquoted the 40x figure, that's the number for HIV-positive gay men - anyone with HIV is at substantially greater risk to anything like this.

And because homosexuality is something that is learned, not something you are born with, this can be avoided by better parenting/a change from nihilistic(atheist) satanic society to a Christian one. I personally don't care enough to protest any gay rights or take any action other than expressing my thoughts, since its their own destruction not mine. Also homosexuality has deep roots in pedophilia.
Whether homosexuality is learned, genetic, environmental, a mix or anything else is relatively unimportant providing you change the dialogue to whether it's a "choice". Presuming it is solely the product of environmental factors, that wouldn't make it a choice. It would still be a sexual orientation that has come about naturally and cannot be changed. There is no presently identifiable gene that makes a person homosexual, but here are some articles that say there are genetic factors related to sexuality:
If the scientific consensus is that biology, genetics, environmental factors and how a person's life progresses are all involved, then that's hardly a simple "choice" someone has made. Nor is it necessarily possible to be prevented in the manner you suggest. You can google, or go on youtube, and find people from hardline Christian households coming out as gay. The idea that it can be prevented by Christian parenting is demonstrably false; it's an argument rooted in ideology, not in reality. I also don't agree with equating atheism to nihilism, I think you should research humanism a bit. The issue is extremely complex and your simplifying of it on ideological and religious grounds is in reality quite pointless. As you say yourself, you don't care enough to protest or take action. People should be able to do what they want as long as it isn't forced on others, whether visually publicly or physically, and as long as it doesn't involve minors.
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2021, 02:50:36 pm »
god i wish varadin was here xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2021, 02:56:28 pm »
Spoiler
It is definitely learned behavior and unnatural. It also causes a lot of disease and is destructive.

Why not both? Also did you forget about the AIDs epidemic in the 80-90s lol. Surprise surprise sticking your johnson in an asshole is a perverse and unnatural use of your organ.

'causes disease and is destructive [...] perverse and unnatural' - i think you will find there are tons of people having straight sex in ways other than the "norm", including dicks going into asses i'm afraid.
HIV didn't originate from gay sex, even if it was among gay people that it first became a major issue.

i do actually agree with the point that gay people shouldn't, or anyone at all, force their sexuality on others or do sexual things publicly/try to berate others for not liking the same things they do. you like what you like and as long as you do it privately nobody should care. that's on overtly sexual things, i don't think you should have a problem seeing two people hugging or kissing in public. just carry on with your day and ignore it.
Since I know you probably won't read through much of it: it essentially states gay men's chances of anal cancer is around 40 times greater than that of a normal person. And because homosexuality is something that is learned, not something you are born with, this can be avoided by better parenting/a change from nihilistic(atheist) satanic society to a Christian one. I personally don't care enough to protest any gay rights or take any action other than expressing my thoughts, since its their own destruction not mine. Also homosexuality has deep roots in pedophilia.

Since I know you probably won't read through much of it: it essentially states gay men's chances of anal cancer is around 40 times greater than that of a normal person.
[close]

Essentially, the type of cancer you are talking about also occurs in women, in the cervix, but the rates are declining due to vaccination, encouragement for testing and spontaneous regression. In contrast, HPV rates for gay men are rising because of the lack of prevalence or encouragement to get vaccinated against it.

All these articles do is make it clear that there should be an availability of vaccines against HPV to lower the rates of cancer you're concerned about. You also misquoted the 40x figure, that's the number for HIV-positive gay men - anyone with HIV is at substantially greater risk to anything like this.

And because homosexuality is something that is learned, not something you are born with, this can be avoided by better parenting/a change from nihilistic(atheist) satanic society to a Christian one. I personally don't care enough to protest any gay rights or take any action other than expressing my thoughts, since its their own destruction not mine. Also homosexuality has deep roots in pedophilia.
Whether homosexuality is learned, genetic, environmental, a mix or anything else is relatively unimportant providing you change the dialogue to whether it's a "choice". Presuming it is solely the product of environmental factors, that wouldn't make it a choice. It would still be a sexual orientation that has come about naturally and cannot be changed. There is no presently identifiable gene that makes a person homosexual, but here are some articles that say there are genetic factors related to sexuality:
If the scientific consensus is that biology, genetics, environmental factors and how a person's life progresses are all involved, then that's hardly a simple "choice" someone has made. Nor is it necessarily possible to be prevented in the manner you suggest. You can google, or go on youtube, and find people from hardline Christian households coming out as gay. The idea that it can be prevented by Christian parenting is demonstrably false; it's an argument rooted in ideology, not in reality. I also don't agree with equating atheism to nihilism, I think you should research humanism a bit. The issue is extremely complex and your simplifying of it on ideological and religious grounds is in reality quite pointless. As you say yourself, you don't care enough to protest or take action. People should be able to do what they want as long as it isn't forced on others, whether visually publicly or physically, and as long as it doesn't involve minors.

Ngl maple you kinda got handed the L here. Shame gibby doesn’t put this much effort in arranging matches for patterns smh

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2021, 03:39:05 pm »
Lol why would I choose to be gay? What benefit do I get? Maybe it's the privilege of being held by men whilst I'm getting tossed off a building, or the constant amount of homophobic remarks I'd recieve, it's just teasing right? Actually, maybe it's the privilege of not having my own children and resort to adopting children that have been left behind by straight couples, o o o wait - maybe it's the privilege of sin.

You'd actually be moronic to believe that any gay person would 'choose' to be gay; if I had the choice I'd almost certainly switch in a heartbeat.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2021, 03:42:22 pm »
Lol why would I choose to be gay? What benefit do I get? Maybe it's the privilege of being held by men whilst I'm getting tossed off a building, or the constant amount of homophobic remarks I'd recieve, it's just teasing right? Actually, maybe it's the privilege of not having my own children and resort to adopting children that have been left behind by straight couples, o o o wait - maybe it's the privilege of sin.

You'd actually be moronic to believe that any gay person would 'choose' to be gay; if I had the choice I'd almost certainly switch in a heartbeat.
varadin told me its because you are obsessed with demons

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2021, 03:43:39 pm »

varadin told me its because you are obsessed with demons

I did buy someone the satanic bible as a secret santa gift tbf

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2021, 12:12:11 am »
So sad to see fully grown adults invoke their belief in absurdities to justify their hatred towards other people. Believing in God is literally no different from believing in astrology or tarot readings, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. The Bible said it best: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."~1st Corinthians 13:11

I.E. Grow the fuck up, stop believing in the magic man in the sky, and don't draw your morals from texts that are thousands of years old.
Nihilism is the endgame for Atheism, and both are big time coping methods to justify doing whatever you want in this world because "morality is subjective". You need to mature a bit more I think Goomba before speaking with the adults. Atheism is no different from any other religions as it is filled with dogmatic beliefs and has its own clergy of priests and bishops. I like to call you guys "rick and morty atheists" because you base all your beliefs off of r/atheism and pop culture shows. Don't worry, you'll grow out of your rebellious angsty phase like I did.

Spoiler

[close]

Bottom line is that I presuppose a Christian God exists and you presuppose He doesn't. That's fine, none of us live our lives based off of what is logically and factually consistent. If that was the case we wouldn't even be having this argument. In the same way I choose to believe in the teachings of the bible you also base your worldview off of what you believe regardless of any empirical data to back up your claims. We could go back and forth throwing each other articles, picking and choosing what to strawman, using rhetorical tactics so that we never have to admit defeat or end debate.
   Since I know nobody will be satisfied with this answer I'll say this regarding your post: I'd say that you skipped over the point I was trying to make, which is that gay sex is destructive and regressive. For some reason you thought that because we have a vaccine to lower the rates of unnatural and harmful behavior that therefore makes it okay? The point still stands that there is a higher rate of anal cancer in gay men, regardless of a vaccine that is able to reduce it.

This is my point exactly though: we can go around in this carousel for days and get nowhere with each other. I also believe we have a semantical issue regarding the word "natural". I also agree we are given freewill to choose our own beliefs, even if they're ultimately wrong. Also, secular humanism is a joke and there is a reason why all of western society today is founded on Christian morals.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2021, 12:21:32 am »
So sad to see fully grown adults invoke their belief in absurdities to justify their hatred towards other people. Believing in God is literally no different from believing in astrology or tarot readings, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. The Bible said it best: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."~1st Corinthians 13:11

I.E. Grow the fuck up, stop believing in the magic man in the sky, and don't draw your morals from texts that are thousands of years old.
Nihilism is the endgame for Atheism, and both are big time coping methods to justify doing whatever you want in this world because "morality is subjective". You need to mature a bit more I think Goomba before speaking with the adults. Atheism is no different from any other religions as it is filled with dogmatic beliefs and has its own clergy of priests and bishops. I like to call you guys "rick and morty atheists" because you base all your beliefs off of r/atheism and pop culture shows. Don't worry, you'll grow out of your rebellious angsty phase like I did.

Spoiler

[close]

Bottom line is that I presuppose a Christian God exists and you presuppose He doesn't. That's fine, none of us live our lives based off of what is logically and factually consistent. If that was the case we wouldn't even be having this argument. In the same way I choose to believe in the teachings of the bible you also base your worldview off of what you believe regardless of any empirical data to back up your claims. We could go back and forth throwing each other articles, picking and choosing what to strawman, using rhetorical tactics so that we never have to admit defeat or end debate.
   Since I know nobody will be satisfied with this answer I'll say this regarding your post: I'd say that you skipped over the point I was trying to make, which is that gay sex is destructive and regressive. For some reason you thought that because we have a vaccine to lower the rates of unnatural and harmful behavior that therefore makes it okay? The point still stands that there is a higher rate of anal cancer in gay men, regardless of a vaccine that is able to reduce it.

This is my point exactly though: we can go around in this carousel for days and get nowhere with each other. I also believe we have a semantical issue regarding the word "natural". I also agree we are given freewill to choose our own beliefs, even if they're ultimately wrong. Also, secular humanism is a joke and there is a reason why all of western society today is founded on Christian morals.

Christianity is evil and it spreads nothing but hatred. It also has no real organization. Every single "Christian" church in the US bases its beliefs off the preacher and whatever he decides to preach. They loosely follow the bible and they interpret it however they see fit. They also abuse their members by stealing "donations" for personal gains and spread fear to keep them in check. Which is why Christians are constantly talking about the end of the world etc. Its disgusting to see so many simple minded people be misled like cattle and these people instill these horrible things in their children.

Offline FENTON

• First Lieutenant
  • Professional Palmares Hunter.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Last pick
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2021, 12:33:38 am »
It’s okay to b gay

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2021, 12:53:32 am »
Last I checked the forums aren't a place for intellectual conversation and should be kept that way

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2021, 01:04:51 am »
You bunch of third worlders go outside and enjoy life

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2021, 01:07:08 am »

Spoiler

[close]

"All of western society is based on christian morals"

Western society is far more based on philosophy (especially ethics) since the secularization started in the age of enlightenment. 

Christianity forced their morals on western societies for hundreds of years (and still does in particular areas), just like Islam. That doesn't mean that religious morals are bad in general, but most societies broke away from them. Simply because religion controlled the state & it's politics way too much, for example having rulers chosen by god and giving citizens rights based on their origin (royalty) is just a stupid idea.

To say it with the words of Nietzsche: "God is dead"

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2021, 01:07:14 am »

And religion is a big-time coping mechanism that allows you to believe that your life has meaning while simultaneously giving you reasons to judge other people that you that aren't exactly like you. It is literally one massive cope on behalf of the believer. And you're totally right I should have just kept my mouth shut because nothing says adult conversation more than bringing up Reddit and Rick and Morty in a conversation about religion justifying bigotry. Even still, I would rather base all my beliefs on things written in today's society of science and technology rather than off a book that has been rewritten thousands of times and whose origins date back almost 3 millennia. Also, I would love to hear some examples of atheism's clergy of priests and bishops they sound quite interesting and hopefully are filled with fewer pedophiles than the ones of major Christian denominations.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Nock

« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2021, 01:32:59 am »

Offline [2ndHess] lukasoh

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2021, 04:17:56 am »
Religion and LGBT is quite similar. Some people need it to feel the way they want to feel. It can be annoying if they want you to live the same way they do and with enough power behind it, it can be dangerous. This does not count for LGBT though, as they are missing the lobby and organisation most religions have. But if people do it for themself, and talk about it and explain if asked, its all fine to me. There is no need to judge the one or the other as dumb, ill or crazy. Some people believe that they are a tree, a wolf or a attack helicopter. Others believe in God, heaven and the devil. So dont preach either of them in school but teach about it. Dont teach LGBT in Biology or something, but in ethical or philosophy lessons. Same counts for religious stuff. Dont mix it up with science, there was no Adam nor Eve in History. But everyone should've heard about the worlds most imporant religions and their beliefs.
Its ok to be gay, its okay to be believe in god.