Author Topic: Your opinion on LGBT  (Read 14774 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: Your opinion on LGBT
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2021, 03:50:47 am »
I think some people need to go back to the politics thread

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2021, 04:11:20 am »
I feel immense joy knowing they will burn in the fiery pits of hell for their sins :)

stay away from my kids

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2021, 04:54:10 am »
If you care about it, you are likely struggling with your own sexuality or masculinity. Straight, Gay, Bi makes no difference to me. Nor should it make a difference to anyone.

Trans however is where I start to see a lot of issues. And I start to have problems with it. ESPECIALLY and mainly when parents allow their literal children to transition into another gender/sex and have surgery and take medications to alter their body's and minds etc. It completely fucked up in so many ways. Kids do not know what or who the fuck they are most of the times. Hell, half of adults do not even know. So why would you give that kind of life altering and permanent decision making power to a fucking CHILD.

The other general problem I have with it all is that the world in general now adays especially the gay and trans community tries to overly sexualize EVERYTHING. I do not think kids should even be thinking about what kind of sex they want to have etc. They should be playing with toys and other kids not thinking of that dumb ass bullshit. And the fact so many adults overly sexualize everything now adays just fucking DISGUSTS me. Like, its fucking weird man.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2021, 05:23:34 am »
It is definitely learned behavior and unnatural. It also causes a lot of disease and is destructive.

Cant tell if trolling or stupid
Why not both? Also did you forget about the AIDs epidemic in the 80-90s lol. Surprise surprise sticking your johnson in an asshole is a perverse and unnatural use of your organ.

'learned behaviour' - extremely low brainpower take, read a bit.
'causes disease and is destructive [...] perverse and unnatural' - i think you will find there are tons of people having straight sex in ways other than the "norm", including dicks going into asses i'm afraid.
HIV didn't originate from gay sex, even if it was among gay people that it first became a major issue.

i do actually agree with the point that gay people shouldn't, or anyone at all, force their sexuality on others or do sexual things publicly/try to berate others for not liking the same things they do. you like what you like and as long as you do it privately nobody should care. that's on overtly sexual things, i don't think you should have a problem seeing two people hugging or kissing in public. just carry on with your day and ignore it.
The reason I say perverse is because unhealthy sexual obsession and lust correlates with gay men. The act of gay sex is already regressive and destructive as it cannot bring forth life and is simply for carnal pleasure.
Since I know you probably won't read through much of it: it essentially states gay men's chances of anal cancer is around 40 times greater than that of a normal person. And because homosexuality is something that is learned, not something you are born with, this can be avoided by better parenting/a change from nihilistic(atheist) satanic society to a Christian one. I personally don't care enough to protest any gay rights or take any action other than expressing my thoughts, since its their own destruction not mine. Also homosexuality has deep roots in pedophilia.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2021, 06:27:02 am »
Religion is beneficial to society.

based af

Like stifeling scientific advancement?
Or crusades/religious terrorism? Or infringing on peoples rights?
Or honor killings?

I do however understand that religion still give some people comfort because they can't handle the reality we live in.
Also I do understand that it gives some people a sense of community and belonging to go to church and meet the people there.

Luckily things have been getting better in the west, can't speak for the rest of the world.
But conservatives still use religion to push their hateful spiteful agenda in some countries and it needs to stop.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 06:33:54 am by Furrnox »

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2021, 08:13:25 am »
Damn what debates pobbers can trigger with a 6 words 1 liner

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2021, 08:59:48 am »
It is definitely learned behavior and unnatural. It also causes a lot of disease and is destructive.

Why not both? Also did you forget about the AIDs epidemic in the 80-90s lol. Surprise surprise sticking your johnson in an asshole is a perverse and unnatural use of your organ.

'causes disease and is destructive [...] perverse and unnatural' - i think you will find there are tons of people having straight sex in ways other than the "norm", including dicks going into asses i'm afraid.
HIV didn't originate from gay sex, even if it was among gay people that it first became a major issue.

i do actually agree with the point that gay people shouldn't, or anyone at all, force their sexuality on others or do sexual things publicly/try to berate others for not liking the same things they do. you like what you like and as long as you do it privately nobody should care. that's on overtly sexual things, i don't think you should have a problem seeing two people hugging or kissing in public. just carry on with your day and ignore it.
The reason I say perverse is because unhealthy sexual obsession and lust correlates with gay men. The act of gay sex is already regressive and destructive as it cannot bring forth life and is simply for carnal pleasure.
Since I know you probably won't read through much of it: it essentially states gay men's chances of anal cancer is around 40 times greater than that of a normal person. And because homosexuality is something that is learned, not something you are born with, this can be avoided by better parenting/a change from nihilistic(atheist) satanic society to a Christian one. I personally don't care enough to protest any gay rights or take any action other than expressing my thoughts, since its their own destruction not mine. Also homosexuality has deep roots in pedophilia.
Waitwaitwaitwait. Your telling me that only gay sex is just for pleasure and that’s bad? You ever heard of a condom?

Also gay behaviour is definitely not learned. There is many studies done in the U.K. that have shown this statement to be untrue.

Homosexuality does NOT have deep roots in pedophilia. They found that gay men where more unlikely to or just as likely to commit acts of pedophilia and this can be seen from Gregory Hereka, a professor at the University of California who is one of USA’s leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities. He did a study
https://lgbpsychology.org/html/facts_molestation.html
And found no evidence that gay men are more likely to molest children than a straight one.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:05:34 am by Blitzkrieg. »

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2021, 09:37:19 am »

BASED MAPLE!

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2021, 10:09:10 am »
I love dick

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2021, 10:27:46 am »

So gay people shouldn't be allowed to make that choice? You want to take away liquor and cigarettes aswell then?
Also learned behaviour kek.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 10:29:53 am by Furrnox »

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2021, 11:20:36 am »
So sad to see fully grown adults invoke their belief in absurdities to justify their hatred towards other people. Believing in God is literally no different from believing in astrology or tarot readings, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. The Bible said it best: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."~1st Corinthians 13:11

I.E. Grow the fuck up, stop believing in the magic man in the sky, and don't draw your morals from texts that are thousands of years old.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2021, 11:26:45 am »
I.E. Grow the fuck up, stop believing in the magic man in the sky, and don't draw your morals from texts that are thousands of years old.

Wiser words have never been spoken.

Offline 19boboy97

• First Lieutenant
  • Gotta Catch 'Em All!
    • View Profile
    • FSE cat girl
  • Nick: Cat Girl Trainer
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2021, 11:45:52 am »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile

David_Schrein

« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2021, 01:14:14 pm »
So sad to see fully grown adults invoke their belief in absurdities to justify their hatred towards other people. Believing in God is literally no different from believing in astrology or tarot readings, you're lying to yourself if you think otherwise. The Bible said it best: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."~1st Corinthians 13:11

Wiser words have never been spoken.
i agree with the signature #istandwithshadey