Author Topic: 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend" - HELL LET LOOSE / PS  (Read 2356 times)

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy

"My Honor Is Loyalty."

Welcome

Looking for a structured, disciplined, elite and historic German Unit? Look no further! The 12th SS Panzer Division is recruiting mature players to participate in our epic engagements in Hell Let loose. Our goal is to give our members awesome experiences during our events and training's. We strive to be a disciplined division and one that excels in competition. This of course will not get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a structured environment at all times. A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable experience which will lead to an increase in skill and performance in the field. We are made up of Gentlemen that respect the players in the community, especially their officers and the staff. We pride our self on being mature, organized, and skilled! We feel honored to accept any new members that are dedicated to work hard and fight with us on the field!

Code of Conduct

Loyalty
Being dedicated and putting time into the division is one of the best ways to get promoted. Along with continuously improving your skill, loyalty to the 12th SS PzD will be greatly rewarded.

Orders
Everyone is expected to follow orders to the dot and listen to those who are leading. This means no talking over the leader, playing your best, and paying attention. Paying attention to orders is critical to success.   

Activity
Being active in the division is very important. What is the point of being in a division if you do not attend any events? Members are expected to attend at least one events per week. Of course, if one cannot attend because of real life issues then that is fine just simply notify an officer or NCO.   

Maturity
One is expected to carry themselves to a high degree of maturity. Yes, it is a game but conducting yourself in a positive manner is essential.

How to Join the 12th SS Panzer Division

We ask that all players that are interested in joining the 12th SS Panzer Division add Marceaux on steam or discord for the introduction process. After applying for the division, an officer will either accept or deny the application. If accepted there will be further instructions on how to get involved with us. The applicant will receive the rank of Anwärter and will be briefed on their duties within the division. Anwärters will then be placed into a Panzer Grenadier Battalion or a Panzer Battalion.

History Of The 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend"

The 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend" (German: 12. SS-Panzerdivision "Hitlerjugend") was a Elite German armoured division of the Waffen-SS during World War II. The majority of its junior enlisted men were drawn from members of the Hitler Youth leadership schools, and it was not uncommon to have boys of 16 in its ranks, while the senior NCOs and Officers were from other Waffen-SS divisions mainly the LSSAH (1st SS Panzer Division "Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler").

The division first saw action on 7 June 1944 as part of the German defensive operations at the city Caen in Normandy where the division put up a fanatical defense and attempted several counter offensive operations but despite the ferocity of the 12th SS PzD counterattacks, the Division failed to fulfill its orders to throw the attacking allies back into the sea and was forced to retreat. The division suffered massive casualties during its defense of Normandy due to its fierce fanaticism as an elite unit.

In December 1944, the division was committed against the US Army in the Ardennes offensive. After the operation's failure, which became known as the Battle of the Bulge, the division was sent to Hungary to participate in fighting around Budapest. The division eventually retreated into Austria and surrendered to the 7th US Army on 8 May 1945. After the war several members of the division, including its commander Kurt Meyer, were convicted of war crimes.

Weekly Schedule

Monday: TBA

Tuesday: TBA

Wednesday: TBA

Thursday: Squad VS Squad Comp Event

Friday: TBA

Saturday: Public Event

Sunday: Bataillon Training

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 11:20:04 pm by Marceaux »

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
Re: 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend"
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 11:24:51 pm »
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 02:12:22 am by Marceaux »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
Re: 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend" - HELL LET LOOSE
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 01:04:31 am »
Even though this a group for a division in another era in another game I'm not entirely sure if it fits in the rules. I'm probably wrong but I hope this goes well for you nonetheless.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 01:14:48 am »
Even though this a group for a division in another era in another game I'm not entirely sure if it fits in the rules. I'm probably wrong but I hope this goes well for you nonetheless.

Tyvm! I think it fits the rules since it shows no swastikas and has no political messages regarding Nazis or Nazism.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 04:24:36 am »
If anyone is interested in playing with us and potentially joining please hit me up! We do infantry and armor stuff. Can happily teach you and help anyone interested get into the game!

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 04:37:29 pm »
pretty dope but I play post scriptum :/

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2021, 11:19:52 pm »

We are actually moving into PS as well!

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 01:37:28 am »

We are actually moving into PS as well!
dope, send me a discord inv or something
DAC 32#5137

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
Re: 12th SS Panzer Division "Hitlerjugend" - HELL LET LOOSE / PS
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 04:20:20 am »
if there's no SS-Unterscharführer shouting at me in german i'm not joining
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 05:58:38 am »
if there's no SS-Unterscharführer shouting at me in german i'm not joining

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:01:26 am by Marceaux »

Offline Mauri

• Colonel
  • Make Killbox Great Again
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mauri
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2021, 02:00:22 pm »
WTF IS THIS

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2021, 03:16:49 pm »
This forum is a safe place for all followers of Abraham please remove this thread.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2021, 05:32:15 pm »
Goodluck keeping this thread up. FSE is hosted in Germany (or was) and I was muted and almost banned for posting Erika like 5 years ago 😂
>always high
>GOAT