Author Topic: 20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment - Recruiting NA - [Est.2019]  (Read 19493 times)

Offline LaBelle

• Corporal
  • Ho-doggy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LaBelle
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment - Recruiting NA - [Est.2019]
« Reply #315 on: October 15, 2023, 12:01:31 am »
I told Olaf that game would die again because they didn't fix any issues at all and only created dlcs that no one was going to buy lol

bro's shocked that no one wanted to listen to his annoying ass lmao go outside please i beg
I don't take insults from failed regiment leaders or bad meleers bozo

I told Olaf that game would die again because they didn't fix any issues at all and only created dlcs that no one was going to buy lol

You are almost as bad as Francis you worthless piece of pond scum.
I am what kept BCOF alive if it wasn't for me and my dedicated admin staff. and no one listened.

Delusional.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 12:04:59 am by LaBelle »

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 20th Maine Volunteer Infantry Regiment - Recruiting NA - [Est.2019]
« Reply #316 on: December 19, 2023, 06:38:50 pm »

bro's shocked that no one wanted to listen to his annoying ass lmao go outside please i beg
I don't take insults from failed regiment leaders or bad meleers bozo

You are almost as bad as Francis you worthless piece of pond scum.
I am what kept BCOF alive if it wasn't for me and my dedicated admin staff. and no one listened.

Delusional.
bro hasnt looked at bcof numbers