Author Topic: ONEIL'S Competitive Melee Skill List *EU* 02/07/21  (Read 15884 times)

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Competitive Melee Skill List *EU*
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2021, 08:47:05 pm »
Sometimes I dream that someone makes a list based on his own opinion. You are no one to make an "accurate" list ONeil, people making accurate lists are just looking for recognition which they think the community will give them. Just stop sucking  best players dicks and make a list based on your own opinion, then debate it on the thread.

This actually looks like everyone is scared to be judged for putting player X above player Y because "the community will disagree".

are you mad because you are on choker list?
That is the answer that I expected mate. You see, there, you are exactly trying to get the community behind you to attack someone that disagreed with what you made, this is just pathetic, and you shouldn't make lists if you only answer by that. And btw actually this part is cool as it is your opinion and that is WHAT I WANT TO SEE. And my place in that choker list is totally deserved in my opinion so yh gg on that.

I said it in the past, I stopped taking those lists in account. I know what I want on NW and I know what I'm doing. Surely being judged by others on my skill is not something I care about anymore. Like everyone this hurt my ego a little bit all the time when I see I am far from my top months, but I mean we are all a bunch of selfish people who only care about their own rating (actually for 90% of us it is the case, as I know some people really try to give an honest opinion in their comments).

What I fucking want is debating openly about peoples ratings. I thought Srock's list was made for that but no he decided to make it "accurate".

It is mainly my opinion, but to make it a bit less biased ive included other peoples opinions. If I disagree with their opinion I ignore it, if they convince me otherwise I change it - Maybe you should consider having an open mind too once in a while Fotin.

What other reply did you expect, you highlighted basically nothing other than you just having a hissy fit that youre rated poorly. You wouldnt have made the same comment had i rated you higher, and infact, you were placed entirely on my opinion!!!!

If youre that salty you should message me on steam, but dont put a shitty crybabyesc comment with no real substance to respond to, then complain about the reply you got. Honestly to think i voted for u as CR instead of maskman smfh

-Also you wanted debate about ratings? if you even read my small writing at the top, i asked for opinions and criticisms to see if there is consensus reached between me and maybe others too.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 08:49:06 pm by ONeil_ »

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2021, 08:52:24 pm »
ONeil, see it as you want, and criticize my comments as you want. I read your text, and those two sentences were enough to make me disagree with it :

- These rankings have been made by mainly me however I have discussed the rankings with a number of players in order to try to reach an accurate judgement.

- Post your opinions/criticisms on the thread, and if there is enough consensus over a certain change, it will be made.

Sorry for screaming onto you but my comments were towards all the accurate lists makers.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 08:54:22 pm by Fotin »

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2021, 08:53:56 pm »
ONeil, see it as you want, and criticize my comments as you want. I read your text, and those two sentences were enough to make me disagree with it :

- These rankings have been made by mainly me however I have discussed the rankings with a number of players in order to try to reach an accurate judgement.

- Post your opinions/criticisms on the thread, and if there is enough consensus over a certain change, it will be made.

I see you struggle with interpreting english dont you. Maybe I have to spell it out for you

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2021, 08:54:27 pm »
not a bad list actually, though I'd like to argue about ranking of certain players, but my opinion might be flawed since I've been afk for some time
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2021, 08:55:46 pm »
not a bad list actually, though I'd like to argue about ranking of certain players, but my opinion might be flawed since I've been afk for some time

I mean go for it nonetheless. If you make a good enough arguement there can be changes. I dont think Fotin understands that peoples minds can be changed

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2021, 08:59:38 pm »

I see you struggle with interpreting english dont you. Maybe I have to spell it out for you
Then be open-minded and also try to get what I want to tell you.

Your response to Kore is exactly what I don't want to see anymore : making changes because of others opinions. I don't say this can't be done, but in this case this needs to be rare and you'd need to see by yourself why the person should be rated differently.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2021, 09:04:22 pm »

Your response to Kore is exactly what I don't want to see anymore : making changes because of others opinions. I don't say this can't be done, but in this case this needs to be rare and you'd need to see by yourself why the person should be rated differently.

No its still my opinion, but if I feel oh yeah I was actually wrong on that I change my mind, or oh yeah i didnt think about that part, it isnt???

Honestly youre just whining for no reason really. I could make an opinionated list, and it would be different, but only very slightly (thats because id be thinking i dont like the guy).

This is my opinion without as much bias - do you understand what im saying?

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2021, 09:06:07 pm »

No its still my opinion, but if I feel oh yeah I was actually wrong on that I change my mind, or oh yeah i didnt think about that part, it isnt???

Honestly youre just whining for no reason really. I could make an opinionated list, and it would be different, but only very slightly (thats because id be thinking i dont like the guy).

THAT YOU DID NOT SAY IT. And that is finally cool

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2021, 09:07:20 pm »
Flusha is twice on the list?

Offline Ciombwoy

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ciom
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2021, 09:07:58 pm »
Interesting

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2021, 09:12:08 pm »

THAT YOU DID NOT SAY IT. And that is finally cool
This is my opinion but with more knowledge given (and less bias on emotions). For example with the regimental GF list, it was 90% my opinion, then I asked python and zeyden about 15thYR players and they told me about Rikkert - I didnt have enough knowledge originally so being told about it HELPED MAKE IT MORE ACCURATE. I hope youre starting to understand what im doing now?

changed the title for u
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 09:15:39 pm by ONeil_ »

David_Schrein

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2021, 09:15:05 pm »
Kore is dog

Offline Goodest

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2Lr_Hauptgefreiter_Goodest
Re: ONEIL'S Competitive Melee Skill List *EU*
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2021, 10:31:17 pm »
Camm top 5 GER

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2021, 10:50:35 pm »
Best list ive read  8)

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2021, 10:56:26 pm »
Just put zeyden on the bottom!  8) ;D