Author Topic: Bayonets  (Read 1801 times)

Offline jirapon

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Bayonets
« on: July 24, 2019, 07:58:50 am »
Hi
I've been wondering in BCOF will bayonets already be attached or will you have to attach them yourself? If you will have to attach them yourself will it be as it was in N&S I didn't enjoy the set up for putting on bayonets I feel the time it took was ok but standing still for that time :( not as good. I was wondering on others thoughts on this.
I think it was nice in N&S how you had to attach bayonets yourself it made the game more realistic for me and more fun for when we are ambushed without bayonets attached.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:47:38 pm by Noorwegian »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bayonets
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 08:44:32 am »
I know this post is old, but for the people that come in later and read it, it is easier to ask questions and get a response(if its something we can answer) on our discord.

https://discord.gg/5AuuBtG

currently bayos are attached on spawn.  it may be something we change later.  IDK how long it takes to take bayos off or put them on in NaS.  It doesn't take too long in BCOF imo.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Gamer666

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2021, 05:38:04 pm »
Yes they are already attached! At the moment at least

Offline Okman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 04:02:05 pm »