Chantakey's Fundraiser Duel Tournament
$5 Entry Fee with 35% of money raised going to the prize pool.
What this tournament is for
My sister and brother in law we’re recently involved in a bad car accident. My brother in law passed away in the accident and sister barely survived and is in the hospital fighting to keep her leg and retain control of her hand. With all of this happening they also had a 2 year old daughter that is going to need help with her mother in the hospital and recovering from this accident. This fundraiser is to help raise money for medical bills, funeral cost, and expenses for my niece.
1. Please be respectful during and after fights to all those involved. Please be sportsmanlike.
2. Bayonets only! Line infantry will be the only accepted unit.
3. The first duels will be first to 5 but the semi-finals and finals will be first to 7.
4. The player who remains undefeated will win the tournament.
5. After having fought your opponents go straight to spectator unless told otherwise.
6. Melee speed will be set to "Fastest".
8. All fights will be done on one day.
9. The server will be given out on the day.
10. If you are found to be impersonating another player, or pretending to be inexperienced, you will instantly be banned.
11. If you are found to be breaking any of the aforementioned rules, you will first be warned and then banned from the tournament.
12. Players will have 5 minutes after the start of the tournament to play their first match.
13. Players may have a 2 minute grace period if they drop or if IRL things happen
14. Admins say is final.
Do you agree to the rules above?:
Do you agree to be fair and unbias while enforcing the rules above?:
The tournament will be held at 9 Pm EST on the 11th of May 2021
Links for Entry Fee
If you would like to just donate contact either Jolly or I and you will be sent the original fundraiser link.
I will fix the thread up more once I’m home and off work.