Author Topic: Claiming a Regiment Name.  (Read 2604 times)

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
  • Side: Union
Re: Claiming a Regiment Name.
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2021, 09:55:15 am »
If someone is going to claim a reg name they need to actually play the game and use it. if they claim a name but never actually play the game with it then someone else should have the right to use it. Marso this is msg is directed at you and other retards who claim a name but never actually play the reg.

This....this right here. Play the game and use the name or get the fuck out.

Explain to me how I am supposed to play a game in Alpha without a key you fucking retard. ::)
i think it's time to delete the regiment threads again :D like it was done some years ago to free the names again

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Grimmy

• First Lieutenant
  • 42ndPVI "Bucktails"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UB_42ndPA_1stLt_Grimmy
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2021, 10:00:43 am »
i think it's time to delete the regiment threads again :D like it was done some years ago to free the names again

I think we just need an active mod on this forum, there's been a lot of closed or reformed regiments who asked to remove or close their threads but nobody ever does anything with them. Some people even have two different regiment threads on here, which indicates that they may have reformed and that would make their previous thread basically useless and confusing. There are some exceptions, like brigade posts of course but they're minimal and clearly active.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 10:09:53 am by Grimmy »

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2021, 03:38:27 pm »

I think we just need an active mod on this forum, there's been a lot of closed or reformed regiments who asked to remove or close their threads but nobody ever does anything with them. Some people even have two different regiment threads on here, which indicates that they may have reformed and that would make their previous thread basically useless and confusing. There are some exceptions, like brigade posts of course but they're minimal and clearly active.
I just have two regiments :)

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2021, 08:45:27 pm »

I just have two regiments :)
One is a legit claim, and one nobody in a trillion years would ever dream about using you autistic beautiful person.