Author Topic: The SuperLeague?? Football is dead?  (Read 6027 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The SuperLeague?? Football is dead?
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2021, 05:55:29 pm »
I mean the part about the champions league could be only temporary realistically, it's not the first time a league like this has changed and of course that's always a point for the first 10-20 years.
Yes for the Champions League that would obviously change over time and it could even impact the prestige of the national leagues. But the inability to participate in the World Cup and European Cup would definitely make future players extremely reluctant to join a team in the ESL.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2021, 06:08:01 pm »
The thing is as well that no kid grows up dreaming about winning the European Super League. Kids grow up dreaming about participating in and winning their National League, the Champions League, the European Cup and the World Cup. If the next generation would have to choose between those 4 things or just participating in the European Super Cup, they will most likely choose the former.
this might be the dumbest post on this thread
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2021, 06:20:37 pm »
The thing is as well that no kid grows up dreaming about winning the European Super League. Kids grow up dreaming about participating in and winning their National League, the Champions League, the European Cup and the World Cup. If the next generation would have to choose between those 4 things or just participating in the European Super Cup, they will most likely choose the former.
Wouldn't expect american tards to understand. Goomba's posts on this thread say enough about how much you guys understand the situation.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2021, 06:34:01 pm »
Americans will never truly understand the joy of winning at home in the champions league and that's why their opinions on this issue ain't relevant or warranted.

Also this super league won't help football in the long run. Clubs got too greedy and spent too much on players leading to more money getting thrown. Barcelona is in debt of around €1.2 Billion, there is no fix to that without a major football restructure.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2021, 07:35:54 pm »
I mean the part about the champions league could be only temporary realistically, it's not the first time a league like this has changed and of course that's always a point for the first 10-20 years.
Yes for the Champions League that would obviously change over time and it could even impact the prestige of the national leagues. But the inability to participate in the World Cup and European Cup would definitely make future players extremely reluctant to join a team in the ESL.
Yeah but let's be honest if it does end up going ahead and going on that long with the 'major' teams backing it then that won't happen.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2021, 07:44:21 pm »
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2021, 07:54:06 pm »
Yeah but let's be honest if it does end up going ahead and going on that long with the 'major' teams backing it then that won't happen.
No... because it would never go on for that long. If players are genuinely barred from the European Cup and World Cup the super league will die out in no time.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:41 pm »
ive seen nothing but unified pushback from current and former players. Doubt anything happens

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2021, 08:13:47 pm »
i hope it wont happen

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2021, 08:17:25 pm »
just watch hockey instead u dumbfucks
cringe sport

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2021, 08:59:33 pm »
And after all of this comes and goes... no matter what... 10, 20, maybe 30 years from now... the MLS is the best league in the world. European Super what? Oh yeah. Nobody cares about that anymore.

MLS vs Liga MX is the premier event in the world by 2050
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2021, 09:04:36 pm »
WE'VE WON

Online Glenn