Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20215 times)

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2021, 06:51:39 pm »
big pharma shills

I'd be interested to hear how deep your conspiracy goes, lol.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2021, 10:43:44 pm »
Spoiler
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
[close]

^if anyone's been wondering how a braindead hypocrite looks like

Now please stop @me on this thread, child
No, I'll continue to @ you whenever you say some dumb shit that is worth making fun of. If you don't like it, you could always be a pussy and block me. Also, please tell me how I'm hypocritical. I want to hear some more of your retard logic
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2021, 11:57:39 pm »
why did you enable this furnox  >:(
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2021, 12:05:18 am »
same people who whine about capitalism are the same people who bend over and bootlick authoritarian rule because of social pressure

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2021, 12:15:49 am »
You guys are missing the point. If vaccines grant you immunity against the disease, take it, why force me to take one if I don't want to? If I get rona and die, that's on me. Genuine question.
A. Some people that are immunocompromised can’t take the vaccine and they are gonna be pissed off if they get COVID (and maybe die) from someone that had the opportunity to take it and didn’t.
B. The longer it stays around, the more chance it has to mutate which is usually considered not good. It may mutate so antibodies gained are no longer effective or some other effect is present which isn’t good. Therefore, getting above the vaccination threshold where it can no longer replicate is a priority.
C. Even if you don’t die, long term symptoms like decreased lung capacity, “brain fog”, etc. aren’t good so not getting COVID gives you the absolute highest chance to avoid those effects and the vaccine gives you a very high percentage chance of COVID immunity.

I’ve heard two arguments against the vaccine which are not trusting the government and side effects of the vaccine.
A. Some people don’t trust the government because, in America, at one point and time they covertly tested things on the American people. Thankfully, in this instance at least, the vaccine has been certified and tested by multiple governments around the world who have it in their interest to make sure that this is a legitimate vaccine.
B. Again this is in America at least, people are worried about the side effects. There are reports that one of the vaccines causes clotting which is true. However, it was an absolute tiny amount of people who had specific circumstances. This lead governments to temporarily halt the roll out just to confirm that this occurred in a tiny percent of people. Some vaccines have applied for full certification instead of just emergency clearance. That means that not only have millions upon millions of people have testers the vaccines, the companies are certain that nothing is wrong with the vaccines. Also I’m going to be honest, extremely long term side effects are not known but side effects, in general, of the vaccine and of these types of vaccines show that there are very minor chances of anything developing.

A. I see your point here but I'd rather not take a vaccine that hasn't been long-term tested and that should be my right instead of being enforced upon me. Also I have a disease that can increase my chances of blood clotting for example. And there has been numerous examples of vaccines having extreme negative side effects, I don't follow this much but I remember a famous singer got vaccinated here and died a few days later. Pretty sure there's more such cases.

B. Didn't the virus already mutate and someone above said that the current vaccines already protect against these mutations?

C. You do realize that almost the entire population had COVID already (far more than were tested, also making the mortality statistically lower than they currently claim). That means the vaccine won't negate these long-term side-effects because everyone already had the virus. Regardless, my point remains that these side-effects are your own responsibility if you choose not to take the vaccine.

A. Agree about the different government part however WHO is basically in charge here, not the governments (making them influence-prone) but sure all that jazz might be a conspiracy, I don't know.

B. You can die from the vaccine like I said above. There are coverups for this and I know from personal experience.

What leads me to believe that there's something bigger at play here is the insane push for masks by the "(un)health experts" when it was PROVEN that they don't work, neither do the lockdowns. And also the "enforced" vaccines - my biggest problem with this. Also the death cover-ups. Also the "empty vaccine" scandal at WHO and some major political figures delaying taking the vaccine (arguably even taking it). I only connected the dots which may or may not be true. The recent political events and the mass-media manipulation made me extremely skeptical on a lot of things. Virus from someone eating a bat? Don't you think that's a LITTLE BIT suspicious? The US government especially is known to be shady when it comes to health science, just look at your Standard American Diet that led to the obesity pandemic of the american population after they demonized cholesterol. If they gave a shit about the american public, they'd be banning cigarettes for example (noone argued me on this point still?).

Nobody is trying to argue not to take your vaccine and oblige. But can you see why is it dangerous for governments to enforce putting substances in your body? It's an infringement upon your liberty as a civilian. Also, wearing masks is self-delusional since they don't work, if you don't want to get the virus the only thing you can do is sit at home alone locked up, and if that's what you choose to do then more power to you.

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2021, 01:43:31 am »
A. I see your point here but I'd rather not take a vaccine that hasn't been long-term tested and that should be my right instead of being enforced upon me. Also I have a disease that can increase my chances of blood clotting for example. And there has been numerous examples of vaccines having extreme negative side effects, I don't follow this much but I remember a famous singer got vaccinated here and died a few days later. Pretty sure there's more such cases.
weren't the only cases of blood clots with J&J in women aged 18-49?

B. Didn't the virus already mutate and someone above said that the current vaccines already protect against these mutations?
yes moderna and pfizer are most likely effective against variants, but recently even more have been discovered so who knows

If they gave a shit about the american public, they'd be banning cigarettes for example (noone argued me on this point still?).
smoking cigarettes just like drinking alcohol and eating fast food is a choice, unlike catching a potentially dangerous virus. Look at the american alcohol prohibition in the 1920s and you'll understand why cigarettes will never go away.

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2021, 02:04:04 am »
I have an opinion too
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline ShintoSkookum

• Colonel
  • i am coolest dude nw my mom said so
    • View Profile
  • Nick: shinto (awesome)
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2021, 02:35:39 am »
same people who whine about capitalism are the same people who bend over and bootlick authoritarian rule because of social pressure
dude your name is literally kyler stfu

also 7-3

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2021, 05:42:13 am »
dude your name is literally kyler stfu

also 7-3
ban him admin

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2021, 12:32:36 pm »
yes moderna and pfizer are most likely effective against variants, but recently even more have been discovered so who knows

So what's the point of a vaccine if more variants keep showing up? Even more non-long term tested vaccinations in the future? No thanks. And yes, that is what's going to happen, most likely.

If they gave a shit about the american public, they'd be banning cigarettes for example (noone argued me on this point still?).

smoking cigarettes just like drinking alcohol and eating fast food is a choice, unlike catching a potentially dangerous virus. Look at the american alcohol prohibition in the 1920s and you'll understand why cigarettes will never go away.

And my point was that catching the virus is in fact a choice, whether or not you choose to take the vaccine or not. And that choice is being forced and pushed HEAVILY. Ever wondered why would a deadly pandemic need marketing for people to oblige? Yet so many refuse to take the vaccine. Reason for that.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 12:42:01 pm by Fredovic »

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2021, 02:31:09 pm »
Spoiler
You guys are missing the point. If vaccines grant you immunity against the disease, take it, why force me to take one if I don't want to? If I get rona and die, that's on me. Genuine question.
A. Some people that are immunocompromised can’t take the vaccine and they are gonna be pissed off if they get COVID (and maybe die) from someone that had the opportunity to take it and didn’t.
B. The longer it stays around, the more chance it has to mutate which is usually considered not good. It may mutate so antibodies gained are no longer effective or some other effect is present which isn’t good. Therefore, getting above the vaccination threshold where it can no longer replicate is a priority.
C. Even if you don’t die, long term symptoms like decreased lung capacity, “brain fog”, etc. aren’t good so not getting COVID gives you the absolute highest chance to avoid those effects and the vaccine gives you a very high percentage chance of COVID immunity.

I’ve heard two arguments against the vaccine which are not trusting the government and side effects of the vaccine.
A. Some people don’t trust the government because, in America, at one point and time they covertly tested things on the American people. Thankfully, in this instance at least, the vaccine has been certified and tested by multiple governments around the world who have it in their interest to make sure that this is a legitimate vaccine.
B. Again this is in America at least, people are worried about the side effects. There are reports that one of the vaccines causes clotting which is true. However, it was an absolute tiny amount of people who had specific circumstances. This lead governments to temporarily halt the roll out just to confirm that this occurred in a tiny percent of people. Some vaccines have applied for full certification instead of just emergency clearance. That means that not only have millions upon millions of people have testers the vaccines, the companies are certain that nothing is wrong with the vaccines. Also I’m going to be honest, extremely long term side effects are not known but side effects, in general, of the vaccine and of these types of vaccines show that there are very minor chances of anything developing.

C. You do realize that almost the entire population had COVID already (far more than were tested, also making the mortality statistically lower than they currently claim). That means the vaccine won't negate these long-term side-effects because everyone already had the virus. Regardless, my point remains that these side-effects are your own responsibility if you choose not to take the vaccine.

A. Agree about the different government part however WHO is basically in charge here, not the governments (making them influence-prone) but sure all that jazz might be a conspiracy, I don't know.

B. You can die from the vaccine like I said above. There are coverups for this and I know from personal experience.

What leads me to believe that there's something bigger at play here is the insane push for masks by the "(un)health experts" when it was PROVEN that they don't work, neither do the lockdowns. And also the "enforced" vaccines - my biggest problem with this. Also the death cover-ups. Also the "empty vaccine" scandal at WHO and some major political figures delaying taking the vaccine (arguably even taking it). I only connected the dots which may or may not be true. The recent political events and the mass-media manipulation made me extremely skeptical on a lot of things. Virus from someone eating a bat? Don't you think that's a LITTLE BIT suspicious? The US government especially is known to be shady when it comes to health science, just look at your Standard American Diet that led to the obesity pandemic of the american population after they demonized cholesterol. If they gave a shit about the american public, they'd be banning cigarettes for example (noone argued me on this point still?).

Nobody is trying to argue not to take your vaccine and oblige. But can you see why is it dangerous for governments to enforce putting substances in your body? It's an infringement upon your liberty as a civilian. Also, wearing masks is self-delusional since they don't work, if you don't want to get the virus the only thing you can do is sit at home alone locked up, and if that's what you choose to do then more power to you.
[close]

The vaccine has been tested extensively across ethnicities and ages and the worry that it will have long term side effects is of course natural, but it's the same for every drug ever taken, and vaccines have proven themselves over many centuries at being the single most effective and safe thing medicine has ever come up with. Any risk of blood clotting with the Oxford vaccine, for example, has been incredibly blown out of proportion. 1 case of blood clotting is reported for every 250,000 vaccinated. For context, in a healthy population of under 40, the population risk of a blood clot is 1 in 10,000 annually. Further, hundreds of millions of people have taken the combined pill and I am sure you know many people who have used a plane before, all these are way more dangerous for blood clot risks than the Oxford vaccine. Again, it’s all about context and risk vs benefit, and fundamentally there is extremely little risk for huge reward. And if you do have a blood clotting disease, you should talk to your doctor about the vaccine and if it turns out that this makes you unsuitable for the vaccine then you will be one of the people who we are trying to protect through mass vaccination, because public health is a right, not a choice, and you shouldn’t be put at risk of something avoidable when there is so much we can do about it.

The vaccines do offer protection against some of the mutations, but the more it mutates, the less likely it will. Fortunately, it is possible to modify the vaccines to accommodate for changes in viral protein coatings and surface antigen changes.

The data shows that the antibodies generated from previous infections only last about 6 months. People can get reinfected which brings about the chance of mortality/long term side effects all over again. The vaccine has already been proven (with national lockdowns) to reduce transmission rates and to reduce the likelihood of serious disease if you do catch it and develop illness. Public health is not an individual responsibility, but a collective one. Everyone must do their part in order to control a virus that affects everyone. Individual actions have a wider public health impact, and everyone must have a duty of responsibility to protect those around them. It's not a matter of someone trying to control you, but a matter of saving people from dying when they didn't have to. That should be an easy choice.

Just as an aside, there's a time and a place for anecdotal evidence, but it is not here. There's so much better information out there for you to access that will benefit you, I can give you some links if that would help.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2021, 04:29:11 pm »
Spoiler
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
[close]

^if anyone's been wondering how a braindead hypocrite looks like

Now please stop @me on this thread, child
No, I'll continue to @ you whenever you say some dumb shit that is worth making fun of. If you don't like it, you could always be a pussy and block me. Also, please tell me how I'm hypocritical. I want to hear some more of your retard logic

You're a lost cause. Actual smart and open minded people make fun of you, not me. Or rather they pity your stupidity.

Either works.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2021, 02:07:27 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

The vaccine has been tested extensively across ethnicities and ages and the worry that it will have long term side effects is of course natural, but it's the same for every drug ever taken, and vaccines have proven themselves over many centuries at being the single most effective and safe thing medicine has ever come up with. Any risk of blood clotting with the Oxford vaccine, for example, has been incredibly blown out of proportion. 1 case of blood clotting is reported for every 250,000 vaccinated. For context, in a healthy population of under 40, the population risk of a blood clot is 1 in 10,000 annually. Further, hundreds of millions of people have taken the combined pill and I am sure you know many people who have used a plane before, all these are way more dangerous for blood clot risks than the Oxford vaccine. Again, it’s all about context and risk vs benefit, and fundamentally there is extremely little risk for huge reward. And if you do have a blood clotting disease, you should talk to your doctor about the vaccine and if it turns out that this makes you unsuitable for the vaccine then you will be one of the people who we are trying to protect through mass vaccination, because public health is a right, not a choice, and you shouldn’t be put at risk of something avoidable when there is so much we can do about it.

The vaccines do offer protection against some of the mutations, but the more it mutates, the less likely it will. Fortunately, it is possible to modify the vaccines to accommodate for changes in viral protein coatings and surface antigen changes.

The data shows that the antibodies generated from previous infections only last about 6 months. People can get reinfected which brings about the chance of mortality/long term side effects all over again. The vaccine has already been proven (with national lockdowns) to reduce transmission rates and to reduce the likelihood of serious disease if you do catch it and develop illness. Public health is not an individual responsibility, but a collective one. Everyone must do their part in order to control a virus that affects everyone. Individual actions have a wider public health impact, and everyone must have a duty of responsibility to protect those around them. It's not a matter of someone trying to control you, but a matter of saving people from dying when they didn't have to. That should be an easy choice.

Just as an aside, there's a time and a place for anecdotal evidence, but it is not here. There's so much better information out there for you to access that will benefit you, I can give you some links if that would help.

This entire post is asinine and unconvincing. But sure I'll respond.

The vaccine has been tested extensively across ethnicities and ages and the worry that it will have long term side effects is of course natural, but it's the same for every drug ever taken, and vaccines have proven themselves over many centuries at being the single most effective and safe thing medicine has ever come up with.

Not long enough. And that's why I stay away from most pills/meds and actually make better lifestyle choices so it doesn't get to that point of being medicated (something none of you do, you'd rather take pills and meds because it's the easy way out). Maybe the different vaccines sure, they're alright, I'm not one of those morons that believe that they cause autism, but there's legitimate reasons to believe that this particular vaccine could be rushed.

Any risk of blood clotting with the Oxford vaccine, for example, has been incredibly blown out of proportion. 1 case of blood clotting is reported for every 250,000 vaccinated. For context, in a healthy population of under 40, the population risk of a blood clot is 1 in 10,000 annually. Further, hundreds of millions of people have taken the combined pill and I am sure you know many people who have used a plane before, all these are way more dangerous for blood clot risks than the Oxford vaccine.

Switch the same example you've given for car accident instead of plane crashes for covid-related deaths and there's your answer. Blown out of proportion. It seems like you're not familiar with cover-ups with vaccine-related deaths or people getting extremely ill and having to stay at the hospital so they can pump infusions into their system but I can't help you there. Trust me when I say I'm not biased here as I probably will have to take the vaccine anyway for travelling purposes.

Again, it’s all about context and risk vs benefit, and fundamentally there is extremely little risk for huge reward. And if you do have a blood clotting disease, you should talk to your doctor about the vaccine and if it turns out that this makes you unsuitable for the vaccine then you will be one of the people who we are trying to protect through mass vaccination, because public health is a right, not a choice, and you shouldn’t be put at risk of something avoidable when there is so much we can do about it.

Blame China for covering up the virus in the first place and allowing it to spread, not me for refusing to take a rushed vaccine lol.

Too vague. And besides my point.

The data shows that the antibodies generated from previous infections only last about 6 months. People can get reinfected which brings about the chance of mortality/long term side effects all over again.

Every vaccine so far meant micro-dosing a part of a disease to gain immunity. Which is why I don't understand why this vaccine is different when you can get re-infected. I'm not blindly trusting health "experts" that killed more people than saved with their respiration methods - there's evidence recently put forth that respirations increase your likelihood of death by 80%. Way more people got corona than tested, so if you had the disease once (you likely had, I did also) you're already suffering these long-term side-effects. Makes more sense that you gain some immunity after getting the virus thus making the chances of the side-effects lower, but I'm not a doctor and I don't know. You might have a point here but I'll still wait for more research to come out and that should be my right.

The vaccine has already been proven (with national lockdowns) to reduce transmission rates and to reduce the likelihood of serious disease if you do catch it and develop illness.

Wrong and negligible. More people got affected from closing down their business and shutting down the economy than dying from the vaccine. Besides, what actually reduces the likelihood of serious disease is having a healthy lifestyle and not being obese which is something I've addressed above. You can look up the data for that for yourself. What they should have done is impose actual lockdowns where NOTHING works and NOBODY can actually leave the house 24/7 for a month or 2, by that time everything would have sorted itself out since the virus can't survive too long on it's own outside.

Public health is not an individual responsibility, but a collective one. Everyone must do their part in order to control a virus that affects everyone. Individual actions have a wider public health impact, and everyone must have a duty of responsibility to protect those around them. Individual actions have a wider public health impact, and everyone must have a duty of responsibility to protect those around them. It's not a matter of someone trying to control you, but a matter of saving people from dying when they didn't have to. That should be an easy choice.

Hard disagree. If you think the vaccine saves and protects your from future illnesses, by all means, take it. If for some reason I have to take it to "protect" those at risk who can't take the vaccine, then you should make a better vaccine because you won't get 7 billion people to take it no matter how hard you try. The most powerful people in the world aren't taking it and that should tell you something.

Gonna have to skip this one chief.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2021, 02:09:41 pm by Fredovic »

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2021, 02:30:40 pm »
I'm literally stunned by the sheer ignorance some Americans have. Just wear your fucking mask, take the vaccine if you want and just wait the pandemic out. Solidarity should be the number one priority.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2021, 03:40:18 pm »
but there's legitimate reasons to believe that this particular vaccine could be rushed.
It seems like you're not familiar with cover-ups with vaccine-related deaths or people getting extremely ill and having to stay at the hospital so they can pump infusions into their system but I can't help you there.
I'm not blindly trusting health "experts" that killed more people than saved with their respiration methods - there's evidence recently put forth that respirations increase your likelihood of death by 80%.

Wrong and negligible. More people got affected from closing down their business and shutting down the economy than dying from the vaccine.
The most powerful people in the world aren't taking it and that should tell you something.

I'm sure you're willing to send the sources behind these claims lol
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players