Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20368 times)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #90 on: May 14, 2021, 02:33:44 am »
Wear your mask, take your vaccine and don't tell me how to live. BE A SLAVE.  I'm not going to take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.98% survivability rate and the majority of deaths are obese (78%+). Protect the elderly, let the healthy people live their lives.

And screw the ~10% getting long Covid syndrome (who are athletes aswell by the way)? Such a flawed logic, I can’t believe that there’s still people expressing such bullshit after all we’ve seen by now. Getting COVID is basically dicing what Kind of symptoms and progress you get, even as a normal person

Living life is dicing.

If all these BS lockdowns were for health they would have sorted out obesity and substance abuse a long time ago.

The governments of the world and the media blowing this situation out of proportion will have long-term consequences when shit actually hits the fan. You've had year long lockdowns over something that's not that deadly to the vast majority of the population.

Most of the population enjoy the lockdowns cos they live shit lives and would rather sit at home and binge watch netflix than do something about their shitty lives. People just needed an excuse to be losers. People who want to live their life, who want to achieve something regardless of how challenging life might seem never wanted any of this shit. No lockdowns, no travel restrictions, nothing. Keep being slaves.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2021, 04:32:17 am »
have you guys heard of the new bofa strain?

heard it hits different
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2021, 05:36:59 am »

heard it hits different
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 14, 2021, 05:37:16 am »

heard it hits different

Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 14, 2021, 09:19:18 am »
Gottem
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 14, 2021, 12:50:55 pm »
You guys are missing the point. If vaccines grant you immunity against the disease, take it, why force me to take one if I don't want to? If I get rona and die, that's on me. Genuine question.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #96 on: May 14, 2021, 01:48:53 pm »
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.

^if anyone's been wondering how a braindead hypocrite looks like

Now please stop @me on this thread, child
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 14, 2021, 02:17:23 pm »
You guys are missing the point. If vaccines grant you immunity against the disease, take it, why force me to take one if I don't want to? If I get rona and die, that's on me. Genuine question.
Because if everyone doesn't take it, it renders the vaccine ineffective. By giving the virus the chance to continue mutating.
So we'll have to restart this whole process all over again, another year in lockdown wohoo.

Also it continues to leave those who can't take the vaccine due to medical reasons vunarable.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 02:24:50 pm by Furrnox »

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #98 on: May 14, 2021, 02:28:42 pm »
A. Some people that are immunocompromised can’t take the vaccine and they are gonna be pissed off if they get COVID (and maybe die) from someone that had the opportunity to take it and didn’t.
B. The longer it stays around, the more chance it has to mutate which is usually considered not good. It may mutate so antibodies gained are no longer effective or some other effect is present which isn’t good. Therefore, getting above the vaccination threshold where it can no longer replicate is a priority.
C. Even if you don’t die, long term symptoms like decreased lung capacity, “brain fog”, etc. aren’t good so not getting COVID gives you the absolute highest chance to avoid those effects and the vaccine gives you a very high percentage chance of COVID immunity.

I’ve heard two arguments against the vaccine which are not trusting the government and side effects of the vaccine.
A. Some people don’t trust the government because, in America, at one point and time they covertly tested things on the American people. Thankfully, in this instance at least, the vaccine has been certified and tested by multiple governments around the world who have it in their interest to make sure that this is a legitimate vaccine.
B. Again this is in America at least, people are worried about the side effects. There are reports that one of the vaccines causes clotting which is true. However, it was an absolute tiny amount of people who had specific circumstances. This lead governments to temporarily halt the roll out just to confirm that this occurred in a tiny percent of people. Some vaccines have applied for full certification instead of just emergency clearance. That means that not only have millions upon millions of people have testers the vaccines, the companies are certain that nothing is wrong with the vaccines. Also I’m going to be honest, extremely long term side effects are not known but side effects, in general, of the vaccine and of these types of vaccines show that there are very minor chances of anything developing.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 02:57:30 pm by Dan the Seagull Chef »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2021, 03:20:30 pm »
big pharma shills

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2021, 03:31:13 pm »
big pharma shills
Yes this forum is part of the marketing budget
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2021, 04:01:27 pm »
big pharma shills
How dare big pharma create revolutionary and effective vaccines to end a pandemic

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2021, 04:04:52 pm »
big pharma shills

I'd be interested to hear how deep your conspiracy goes, lol.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2021, 04:43:54 pm »
I really want to see Ledger's idea on how society should actually work
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2021, 04:49:19 pm »

Living life is dicing.

If all these BS lockdowns were for health they would have sorted out obesity and substance abuse a long time ago.

The governments of the world and the media blowing this situation out of proportion will have long-term consequences when shit actually hits the fan. You've had year long lockdowns over something that's not that deadly to the vast majority of the population.

Most of the population enjoy the lockdowns cos they live shit lives and would rather sit at home and binge watch netflix than do something about their shitty lives. People just needed an excuse to be losers. People who want to live their life, who want to achieve something regardless of how challenging life might seem never wanted any of this shit. No lockdowns, no travel restrictions, nothing. Keep being slaves.

If this isn't just a troll, I would just like to know if you would look into the eyes of those dying from COVID or their family members and say the same thing. Ultimately, this pandemic has an unimaginable human cost. I can list all the statistics and facts about efficacy of the vaccines, impacts of lockdowns and restrictions and cases/deaths trends but what I do think its important to realise is the very real suffering still happeneing because of COVID. Take India for example, are you really going to sit there and say it's 'not deadly' when hospitals are turning away patients, oxygen has run out and people are struggling to burn/bury the dead fast enough to keep up? It's appauling and my friends who have family there are absolutely terrified every single day. Remember with every single death on those charts, is a family grieving the loss of a loved one.

So please, if you don't do anything else, have some empathy, because ther rhetoric you're spilling is unempathetic, misguided and dangerous to those who can be convinced to think the same.