Author Topic: I'm pissed (COVID thread)  (Read 20342 times)

Offline Fredovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • eternally correct
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: I'm pissed (COVID thread)
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2021, 06:55:00 pm »
Insecure people wear masks to hide their ugly disfigured faces. Confident people show their aesthetics.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2021, 07:06:42 pm »
I guess all health experts in the entire world more or less is lying? The fuck is your problem you just want an excuse not to wear one cause you're so fucking insecure.

The skinny fat "health experts" who can't even do a single pull-up that keep changing their stances on what we should do. Just admit it, you're a slave. It's all about power and control.

Ever heard of, the simplest solution is usually the correct one? You're ideas require mental gymnastics of illogic to follow.
Also changing stances is kind of part of science as new data is found conditions change...

Insecure people wear masks to hide their ugly disfigured faces. Confident people show their aesthetics.

This does not seem to be the case by the way you're arguing sounds a lot like you're afraid of being bullied if you wear a mask.

Grow some balls.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2021, 10:49:41 pm »
This thread made me re evaluate some IQ levels

Nock

« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2021, 11:49:37 pm »
This thread made me re evaluate some IQ levels

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2021, 04:40:48 pm »
I got covid and can confirm it's a walk in a park
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2021, 10:21:02 am »
I got covid and unfortunately didn't die
amen brother
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2021, 11:25:49 am »
I got told to wear a mask by the front desk lady at the place I live while she wasn't wearing one. My keyfob broke so I had to talk to the lard arse to fix it :)

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2021, 11:34:00 am »
I was wearing a mask and Marks sent me a picture of himself via PM. Needless to say I had to puke, so I almost drowned in my own stomach contents.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2021, 03:11:41 pm »
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2021, 09:52:01 pm »
CDC says vaccinated people can be most places (including indoors) without masks. Fuckin stupid if you ask me
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2021, 11:14:49 pm »
CDC says vaccinated people can be most places (including indoors) without masks. Fuckin stupid if you ask me
Fully vaccinated people are virtually unable to get COVID or spread it. That’s the science and it makes perfect sense

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 13, 2021, 11:55:53 pm »
Wear your mask, take your vaccine and don't tell me how to live. BE A SLAVE.  I'm not going to take a vaccine for a virus that has a 99.98% survivability rate and the majority of deaths are obese (78%+). Protect the elderly, let the healthy people live their lives.

And screw the ~10% getting long Covid syndrome (who are athletes aswell by the way)? Such a flawed logic, I can’t believe that there’s still people expressing such bullshit after all we’ve seen by now. Getting COVID is basically dicing what Kind of symptoms and progress you get, even as a normal person
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 12:00:24 am by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2021, 12:09:39 am »
Fully vaccinated people are virtually unable to get COVID or spread it. That%u2019s the science and it makes perfect sense
how does the vaccine work against the different strains of COVID? 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 12:11:52 am by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2021, 12:22:47 am »
Fully vaccinated people are virtually unable to get COVID or spread it. That%u2019s the science and it makes perfect sense
how does the vaccine work against the different strains of COVID?
pretty sure pfizer and moderna work against every variant
besides, "work" is an interesting term, are we talking about preventing hospitalization or death? because vaccines work completely in those aspects. getting it with little to no symptoms is less clear but it's also in the "extremely unlikely for you to get covid of any type with the vaccine" category anyway so
vaccines work and are a clear and reasonable justification for lifting public health measures enacted to stop the spread of covid

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Phil The Thril

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2021, 12:44:19 am »
amen brother

There are people who arguably deserve death more than I do, for example communists such as yourself
And this is why I think the world would be better off without you and people like you. You're so far stuck into your retarded ideology that you think that anyone that disagrees with you is a communist libcuck. For the record, I'm an ardent capitalist but keep living in your own little world slurping down that conservative cum.
Nice Guy. Tries Hard. Loves The Game.