Author Topic: North American Regimental League of Groupfighting [Season 1]  (Read 32180 times)

Offline cowlikenuts

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Leader of 65Y competitive
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: North American Regimental League of Groupfighting [Season 1]
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2021, 06:38:31 am »
Why so touchy in here? Hawkince is free to run it as he sees fit and I'm grateful he and others have tried to keep this community going for so long.

I'm just saying its kind of funny that people have arbitrarily decided what regs belong in league 1 and 2 and also that those deemed only worthy of league two certainly wouldnt have fun playing with little to no chance of winning the league - without actually asking any of them how they feel (especially since there was no indication during sign-ups there would be two leagues so its fair to assume all regs were game to play against the stacks)

Its just an opinion not a personal attack.
I personally feel that 4memes is good enough to be league 1
cowlikenuts is the most powerful 30th member wtf why arent you worshipping him???

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2021, 06:46:21 am »
Why so touchy in here? Hawkince is free to run it as he sees fit and I'm grateful he and others have tried to keep this community going for so long.

I'm just saying its kind of funny that people have arbitrarily decided what regs belong in league 1 and 2 and also that those deemed only worthy of league two certainly wouldnt have fun playing with little to no chance of winning the league - without actually asking any of them how they feel (especially since there was no indication during sign-ups there would be two leagues so its fair to assume all regs were game to play against the stacks)

If the 4e wants to go in league 1 and get 15-0ed by 98e, 84th, 21st and 1tes then feel free to. Y'all probably won't have much fun once it happens.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2021, 07:04:05 am »
Maybe we will get 15-0'd by them all maybe we won't. The fact I dont particularly care if we end up losing against all 4 of those regs is exactly what I've been saying. Its 2021 NW, I just wanna go up against the best groups still here while theres still regiments left in the game.
Why am I still here

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2021, 07:09:17 am »
Maybe we will get 15-0'd by them all maybe we won't. The fact I dont particularly care if we end up losing against all 4 of those regs is exactly what I've been saying. Its 2021 NW, I just wanna go up against the best groups still here while theres still regiments left in the game.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2021, 07:51:13 am »
God NickCole is a deluded individual

pls fix y'alls trauma too, I actually still enjoy groupfighting when it's civil
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:52:48 am by Mexican »
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2021, 07:57:50 am »

If the 4e wants to go in league 1 and get 15-0ed by 98e, 84th, 21st and 1tes then feel free to. Y'all probably won't have much fun once it happens.

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #231 on: April 19, 2021, 08:31:01 am »
I highly doubt the 4eme is going to get 15-0 lol they're a good regiment and I think they can definitely make things competitive for the other regs mentioned.

That said the 41e for example are really not on the same level. We've already been uptiered once in a league and that ended very poorly, I don't want to lead my fairly casual guys into a massacre again so that the best regs get more playing time. A league 2 would serve us great. 1 league against the 98e and 84th would most certainly not, I suspect.

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #232 on: April 19, 2021, 12:09:27 pm »
I proposed an idea of 1 league and had regiments vote on the matter. The suggestion was voted on and 2 leagues won out 4-2 with the 98e not voting yet.

Regiments will be sorted later today and a bracket will be released as well.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 19, 2021, 04:48:31 pm »
21st is going to win because I’m in it for this and will train every member to have 3000+ hours of perfect mechanics incorporating many styles such as cwater yoshie godfreid jaxx and others all within a 30 minute period
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #234 on: April 19, 2021, 05:13:33 pm »
God NickCole is a deluded individual

pls fix y'alls trauma too, I actually still enjoy groupfighting when it's civil
speak for yourself brah

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 19, 2021, 05:26:02 pm »
Marc and me are in 1tes and June/Mexicant are in the 4e. You are one stupid trash can with a lisp.

Oh i forgot because you're irrelevant and haven't played in months because you got banned from the last league you were in.

VetroG is banned from posting on this thread.
Actually, me being gone for months is more relevant than you playing every day for the past few months. I also stopped playing because I lost interest in the game. Having league 1 with four regiments in it with two of them being one of the winners without a doubt is stupid. All I will be seeing are 15-0%u2019s or 15-5%u2019s. Your league is a GIGI before it even started.
Idk how not having an interest in the game makes your opinion more valid than someone who does. Anyway...

I would like to compare this moment in NW history to that of the aftermath of the Peloponnesian War. Everyone was focused on the two superpowers, Athens and Sparta (84th and 98e), but slowly and secretly Macedon (the 21st) built up their strength to take over the entire Greek world to create the largest empire the world had seen up to that point. Just wait  ;)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:29:11 pm by KillerShark »
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #236 on: April 19, 2021, 06:43:17 pm »
Marc and me are in 1tes and June/Mexicant are in the 4e. You are one stupid trash can with a lisp.

Oh i forgot because you're irrelevant and haven't played in months because you got banned from the last league you were in.

Actually, me being gone for months is more relevant than you playing every day for the past few months. I also stopped playing because I lost interest in the game. Having league 1 with four regiments in it with two of them being one of the winners without a doubt is stupid. All I will be seeing are 15-0%u2019s or 15-5%u2019s. Your league is a GIGI before it even started.
Idk how not having an interest in the game makes your opinion more valid than someone who does. Anyway...

I would like to compare this moment in NW history to that of the aftermath of the Peloponnesian War. Everyone was focused on the two superpowers, Athens and Sparta (84th and 98e), but slowly and secretly Macedon (the 21st) built up their strength to take over the entire Greek world to create the largest empire the world had seen up to that point. Just wait  ;)
Because Hawkince said I quit playing because I got banned from a league but it was because I lost interest in the game? Anyways... 2+2 is also 4 buddy  ;)
Its 22, you're wrong loser!
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 19, 2021, 07:07:32 pm »

21st is now legally obliged to use pikes instead of bayonets and additionally required to incorporate some vague homo-erotic undercurrents into their reg using that weird Alexander movie as a guide
Why am I still here

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #238 on: April 19, 2021, 07:09:40 pm »
PIKE GFs are ELITE
click here to join the 84th

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 19, 2021, 08:31:02 pm »
PIKE GFs are ELITE
Change this shitty and irrelevant league to a Pike Groupfighting league, PGL for short.