Author Topic: North American Regimental League of Groupfighting [Season 1]  (Read 32564 times)

Offline Jazzcommander

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jazz
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Regimental League of Groupfighting [Season 1]
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2021, 04:35:54 am »
Spoiler
hey guys maybe people stack because leaders these days are either immature or can't keep regiments together! maybe the ones that can get all the good players!
[close]
honestly alot of stacks are just friends who want to play with each other
I want to believe that but why not just keep the regiments around if you are all friends tbh. Its just a coincidence the timing of them? Genuinely curious.
pretty much what waste said. There just aren’t enough comp regs to really keep interest.

Just to put it in perspective. I’ve mainly been in the same regiment as Russian/Waste/Theo since like 2015/2016. I think a lot of the 3e/12e guys have a similar history
When regiments died like the 20th/RSL, LG, etc other regiments existed that did competitive like the 41e, 21st, 1KL, etc but only recently did the 21st get competitive players, most competitive members just flock to a regiment that already has some competitive members instead because they like to guarantee a win

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2021, 05:13:16 am »
Spoiler
hey guys maybe people stack because leaders these days are either immature or can't keep regiments together! maybe the ones that can get all the good players!
[close]
I want to believe that but why not just keep the regiments around if you are all friends tbh. Its just a coincidence the timing of them? Genuinely curious.
pretty much what waste said. There just aren’t enough comp regs to really keep interest.

Just to put it in perspective. I’ve mainly been in the same regiment as Russian/Waste/Theo since like 2015/2016. I think a lot of the 3e/12e guys have a similar history
When regiments died like the 20th/RSL, LG, etc other regiments existed that did competitive like the 41e, 21st, 1KL, etc but only recently did the 21st get competitive players, most competitive members just flock to a regiment that already has some competitive members instead because they like to guarantee a win
no, its more like because competitive players like playing with their friends. and also many leaders of tier 2 regiments just do not vibe

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2021, 05:31:34 am »
Spoiler
[close]

no, its more like because competitive players like playing with their friends. and also many leaders of tier 2 regiments just do not vibe
Alexander is a chad

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2021, 06:08:00 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Alexander is a chad
No cap. Underrated in melee and leadership.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2021, 06:14:40 am »
Spoiler
[close]

Alexander is a chad
No cap. Underrated in melee and leadership.

The opposite of theodin

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
  • Side: Union
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2021, 06:28:06 am »
I'd approve of locked rosters, nobody leaves when they get signed up by a reg leader

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2021, 07:26:02 am »
I'd approve of locked rosters, nobody leaves when they get signed up by a reg leader
but then I won't be able to poach...

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2021, 06:02:23 pm »
but then I won't be able to poach...
This is also true...
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2021, 06:11:48 pm »
Make it a 6v6 regimental groupfighting league and then you’ll see people leaving and going around for playing time. Other than that everyone wants to be with people they have played with for years.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2021, 09:50:42 pm »
Make it a 6v6 regimental groupfighting league and then you’ll see people leaving and going around for playing time. Other than that everyone wants to be with people they have played with for years.
Some people (totally not me) would just make a 6 man regiment

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Pinoy12

• Major
  • Good Cunt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2021, 10:38:25 pm »
Theo is right.
FUCK SLUTS EAT GUTS

Offline J. Campbell

• First Lieutenant
  • Commanding Officer of the 14th Buckinghamshire
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14th_Cpt_John_Campbell
  • Side: Union
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2021, 11:34:17 pm »
So when are we all linking up and just boxing and getting off the internet?

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2021, 12:46:48 am »
As soon as we can find a sucker to sponsor that. I'd rather see the EU vs NA lan tourney though.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2021, 01:18:05 am »
As soon as we can find a sucker to sponsor that. I'd rather see the EU vs NA lan tourney though.
Nah EU vs NA Brawl, we all know the americans would easily smash the european cucks

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2021, 02:41:29 am »

i'm not gonna make any assumptions since I don't play, but aren't yall getting a little tired of a 4v4-6v6 gf style?
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls