Author Topic: North American Regimental League of Groupfighting [Season 1]  (Read 32815 times)

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
  • Side: Neutral
Re: North American Regimental League of Groupfighting [Season 1]
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2021, 11:51:58 pm »
Regiment: 41e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne "Les Bretons"
Leaders steam(s): https://steamcommunity.com/id/25yHunteh
Estimated attendance?: 10-12
Do you agree to the rules above?: Yessir

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2021, 12:20:52 am »
imagine getting upset when marceux literally disappears for months at a time, shows up, let me host a league! it didn't go well?! back to obscurity i go! repeat

1v1s are boring
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
  • Side: Union
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2021, 12:29:42 am »
imagine getting upset when marceux literally disappears for YEARS at a time, shows up, let me host a league! it didn't go well?! back to obscurity i go! repeat

1v1s are boring

Literally this ^  pretty sure the last event he tried to host was a weekly event and it failed.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2021, 12:30:33 am »
imagine getting upset when marceux literally disappears for YEARS at a time, shows up, let me host a league! it didn't go well?! back to obscurity i go! repeat

1v1s are boring

Literally this ^  pretty sure the last event he tried to host was a weekly event and it failed.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2021, 12:42:43 am »
EVACUATE THE AREA MARCEAUX PARAGRAPHS COMING IN

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2021, 12:45:52 am »
Yall are fucking retarded. The NWPC was the last event I hosted and it started and finished just fine. Other then that i have ran a weekly line battle with the 84e that was line only and also went along just fine. Sure i have left the game several times over the YEARS I have been playing. I have a fucking life, maybe you should try it. I am 2nd in the 1tes and have yet to miss a 1v1 or GF for several weeks now. None of you actually know me at all, but go ahead keep talking shit because you're crying over literally NOTHING.

Good luck with this league, it should be fun.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2021, 12:53:29 am »
Cuz we're not burned out on the game and not scared of winning in melee or shooting we'll just beat ass in both

Regiment: 1tes Infanterie-Regiment Prinz Friedrich August Sachsen
Leaders steam(s): You got me wheelchair riding bitch
Estimated attendance?: 15-20
Do you agree to the rules above?: Yeah R and stab repeat right?

|Viper|

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2021, 12:56:10 am »
I don't see how leaving the game at periods of time is in correlation of Marceaux hosting a league. Anyone can host any tournament or league they want and whenever they want to that's what's so great about this community. The 84th is the most stacked regiment in NA right now and no regiment (groupfighting wise) can compare to it. Y'all are literally signing up for something just to get dunked on in the end, no regiment can compare to their stack. Y'all want a chance to win something? Then participate in a 1v1 league where you guys might have a chance in melee (21st, 1KL, 47th etc...)

For example, let's say Russian was hosting this league and the LG was still around and you guys are signing up. You get the point just add it up.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2021, 12:58:55 am »
I don't see how leaving the game at periods of time is in correlation of Marceaux hosting a league. Anyone can host any tournament or league they want and whenever they want to that's what's so great about this community. The 84th is the most stacked regiment in NA right now and no regiment (groupfighting wise) can compare to it. Y'all are literally signing up for something just to get dunked on in the end, no regiment can compare to their stack. Y'all want a chance to win something? Then participate in a 1v1 league where you guys might have a chance in melee (21st, 1KL, 47th etc...)

For example, let's say Russian was hosting this league and the LG was still around and you guys are signing up. You get the point just add it up.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2021, 01:45:09 am »

1v1s are boring

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline HuntehPetros

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 25y Hunteh/55th Hunteh
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2021, 01:51:12 am »
People are tired of 1v1 leagues. I wouldn’t mind playing another 1v1 league maybe 2-3 months down the line but when there’s been two 1v1 leagues since October then people are gonna get burnt out of playing a 1v1 linebattle. A GF league for regiments right now would fill this “regimental void” right now.
Pretty much my reasoning on signing up for this and not yet wanting to do the other. It's been what, 2 or 3 weeks since Zach's? And that went on for 7 full weeks of 1v1s. Furthermore, my own reg isn't exactly motivated to play in 1v1s in general these days, whereas groupfights are a bit easier to get people on for just bc it's different for once. And sure, if we were put in league 1 of this gf league we'd get stomped (Like we were in Zach's 1v1), but there's enough regs left in the game to make a league 2 so I really really hope we wont be.

1v1's and leagues are fun, but in moderation. As are groupfights. Give us some time to light another fire under our ass for 1v1s and we'll do them, just not yet.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2021, 02:10:13 am »
Regimental draft league

20v20

200 sign ups make it happen

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2021, 03:06:42 am »
Regimental draft league

20v20

200 sign ups make it happen

Offline Yoshiee