Author Topic: [CFL - S1] Discussion  (Read 8321 times)

Offline Law

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [CFL - S1] Discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2021, 06:24:58 pm »
yoga is recommended for nervous people

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2021, 09:27:09 pm »
Finally a flag that represents me

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2021, 09:32:35 pm »

But you werent a last pick, you were his first and like 5th or 6th from Tier 1???

Offline Aless

• First Lieutenant
  • a
    • View Profile
    • que ?
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2021, 09:33:47 pm »
Spoiler

But you werent a last pick, you were his first and like 5th or 6th from Tier 1???
[close]

Offline Jesu04

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2021, 09:34:48 pm »

Actually 7th and because tomas trolled  not picking a tier 1

Offline tomascadarn

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2021, 02:03:02 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
Actually 7th and because tomas trolled  not picking a tier 1

not a troll, thyrell is the 12th best player in my team confirmed
Tomas on his way to Fse!
Spoiler
[close]

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2021, 11:00:23 am »
Submit a rule for captains to be oblied to choose a player from a different nation to enforce english communication
If I pick only germans and one player from spain, which language do you think we speak?

We need to speak french, ofc. Superior language

I don't want to surrender  :(

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2021, 11:09:36 pm »
the team that domi created didnt have a tier 1 as well. idk why i was put in tier 1 with my inactivity tbh

Offline DeLaBedoyère

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2021, 12:05:58 am »
the team that domi created didnt have a tier 1 as well. idk why i was put in tier 1 with my inactivity tbh
You still have a Tier 1 skill  ;)
bild.jpg

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2021, 03:06:58 pm »

You had no outstanding performance last match, that's for sure!!!!!!

Offline Octanidas

• First Lieutenant
  • new and interesting ways to play
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_HGrd /// Nr4_OLt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2021, 09:34:34 am »
Will there be a transfer window and if so we (DeLa Boys) would like to trade Olof ty.

Sadly there is no transfer window this season.

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2021, 10:20:30 pm »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vjYviqS8-PvKFqF9GhIlaAfi507bKBPjSLQaPvnRDjA/edit#gid=0

Don't get mad I'm a cool guy and old 4e player NW (The jumper noob duel) I'm just giving my opinion. At worst be upset it's funny too if you do not accept the opinions of others. Sorry for my english writing guys.
I think that all the tiers is not cool, I find it kinda funny doing that, with all due respect to the organizer of this event, the tier 1 decree by I do not know who, I have never faced in 1v1 alla "tier 1 players" or i never saw scoring in battle like certain players placed at level 2 or 3 that I have seen for 8 years who wins league cavalry by being 1st or 2nd or 3rd in each battle for several years, when I see the path of some I do not really understand their place I find a personal beast to have put people in the tier 1 2 3 etc.
For me, I don't find it phew to have placed people like that, after I understand that for the organization it must be simpler to make balanced teams, but it is necessary to better inform about third parties and do it in private so as not to hurt some person, if you think you are the best  or that such is the best, prove it in battle in cavalery league for example by being the first of your team or the second, not by deciding by affinity or by "we say he is the best". Because if we really look at the third parties and not because if it's not by affinity, I would like to see how you choose tier 1 and other tier, the recent 5vs5 are not the only way to prove a level guys for years it's very recent. But i understand the choice, with real argument is better to affirm such a thing.

For example from my side, ( be careful, I like the guys from tier 1 calmos ) I don't see a tier 1 me having beaten solo or winning several cavelery league by being the first killer of their regiment as I have been able to do for many years or the others players in the 4e or different regiments or anyones elses that I know except Dokletian on the 4e ( u suck old Nr6 man but i love u ), it's my opinion when I see that its place of people in tiers parties 1, I have never seen me fight or have as much "Glory" to pass in the games of competition like players on "tier 2 and 3",  do not tell me the recent 5vs5 or the scores cavgf, I know guys with incredible score in tier 2 3 on battle or cav gf.
Be careful, i see you coming, I don't care about my place, Tiers party decision makers put in tier 2 I'm not the guy who will to be bored by such a place for a place, I do not care so much, I have done my time on this games me say I am an old 4e NW gamer xD everyone knows their level, its not doing everything but the concept based on I do not know what I find its not phew for some which can be hurt, but the concept of having put people in these tier, I admit disturbing me, it's a stuppid idea the tier list for me, especially based on what? I do not know, by "we say", with real argument is better to affirm such a thing. Don't get upset i'm a cool guys i just give my opinion for people it may hurt with different tiers decided by unique people and putting people in boxes of levels on general i don't like that it's not the spirit of the fantazy league for me. If we use this means, argument is better to affirm why this guys is or no tier 1 with real argument, not just  "I say it" it's simple, because I don't understand everyone's location, if I think that I am worse off or better than someone who is placed in tier 1 I say so, or people who I do not find good to place in tier 3, if there is no argument, and it was, it's called an opinion, Personally, I don't care, but for certain maybe not internally, especially with 0 arguments, that's why I don't like it when you place people, but now i understand why the admin made these choices in this way.
It's my oppinion about all tiers, anyway otherwise the tournament is verry cool and i have fun, we have a great community all the same and it's still great what the admin is doing. :D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 02:16:20 am by Enderby »

Offline DE14HANNES

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_DE14HANNES
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2021, 10:46:10 pm »
( u suck old Nr6 guys but i love u )

Offline Enderby

• Second Lieutenant
  • Damien Romero / 4e Huss Since the creation
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_CvlVt_Enderby
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2021, 10:48:57 pm »
I'm kidding on Dokletian he suck, not the nr6, I like to remind that he is a old nr6 player beacause i love playing versus the old Nr6 haha, it's a private joke, Endless Breaker HannesNoob xD
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 11:02:46 pm by Enderby »