Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 100532 times)

Offline Mugen

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 3eMG | 85e | 13e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22
« Reply #1695 on: January 18, 2022, 07:05:58 pm »
I would like to thank all the members of the 13e and especially Nock, Kraz, Verox, Vlad, JLB, Kadiozze, Darkk, Levis, Narrow, Herishey, Hertz, BB, Kennedy who allowed the regiment to last almost a year. When I think of the 13e, I think of them first. Without you, the regiment would have died out after barely 3 months.

We didn't manage to achieve our main objective, which was to create a long-term community, but we have achieved great things. I tried somehow to carry the regiment during the first six months, Nock then took over brilliantly.

I wish good luck to the last regiments thanks to which the community, and therefore the game, continue to exist.

It was a great experience for me, I got to know a lot of nice (and weird) people. I wish you all the best in this game and in life.

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #1696 on: January 18, 2022, 07:16:02 pm »
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #1698 on: January 18, 2022, 07:40:39 pm »
I'm blaming it on the xmas break, was right once again! Many such cases!!!
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Nock

« Reply #1700 on: January 18, 2022, 07:51:59 pm »
I'm blaming it on the xmas break, was right once again! Many such cases!!!

I don't think not taking a break would've changed anything cause we'd still have only 20% of the regiment willing to attend 1v1s

GF attendance wasn't the problem

Phailur

« Reply #1701 on: January 18, 2022, 08:54:20 pm »
I got to know a lot of weird people.

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens

Offline Kraz

• CIS Spanker
  • Colonel
  • cool guy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wódka jest fajna
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1703 on: January 18, 2022, 09:05:42 pm »
love u too milosz

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1704 on: January 18, 2022, 09:34:24 pm »
I would like to thank all the members of the 13e and especially Nock, Kraz, Verox, Vlad, JLB, Kadiozze, Darkk, Levis, Narrow, Herishey, Hertz, BB, Kennedy who allowed the regiment to last almost a year. When I think of the 13e, I think of them first. Without you, the regiment would have died out after barely 3 months.

We didn't manage to achieve our main objective, which was to create a long-term community, but we have achieved great things. I tried somehow to carry the regiment during the first six months, Nock then took over brilliantly.

I wish good luck to the last regiments thanks to which the community, and therefore the game, continue to exist.

It was a great experience for me, I got to know a lot of nice (and weird) people. I wish you all the best in this game and in life.

Much love brother!

Offline JLB28

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31329.0
  • Nick: 85e | 13e | JLB28
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1705 on: January 19, 2022, 11:03:48 am »

Thanks to you and the morons who made vents at the beginning just to chill. In my eyes, you have given birth to one of the best French regiments, competitively speaking, but above all in terms of atmosphere. Rest in peace little 13e. It was the nicest regiment I've been around even if there were a few weaklings like Nock.❤️
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:07:56 am by JLB28 »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: January 19, 2022, 12:14:51 pm »
Personne ne pouvait déviner à vos débuts que vous dominerez la RGL comme vous l'avez fait, vous pouvez être fier de votre parcours, bonne continuation.  ;)

Nock

« Reply #1708 on: January 19, 2022, 05:49:33 pm »
Personne ne pouvait déviner à vos débuts que vous dominerez la RGL comme vous l'avez fait, vous pouvez être fier de votre parcours, bonne continuation.  ;)

Merci mec  :-[

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1709 on: January 19, 2022, 07:55:50 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
A lot of people will likely underestimate what you brought to this regiment, very much like during the 85e days. Nevertheless, those who played in the 13e throughout the year will be able to recognize the amazing leading figure you were in this group.

From the get-go, we knew you had important IRL commitments yet you always tried your hardest to be there whenever the regiment needed a 'father' role to hold on to. You treated everyone, legendary competitive players same as casual beginners, the very same, and in that regard, you remained true to yourself.

You never ran away from your responsibilities, especially at the very beginning when we needed someone to lead us in our first competition, being put against more experienced, less rusty top leaders and you were absolutely magnificent in that role.

I wish we could have talked out things more when the regiment faced its first issues and I regret not giving you more space & time to express yourself but while I will praise Nock for keeping this baby alive throughout the year, this was our project at the very beginning and I am beyond honoured to have been given a chance at this last dance with you.

Merci pour tout l'ami.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.