Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 101045 times)

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1170 on: November 03, 2021, 02:44:19 pm »
All regiments have mercs
Not 92nd!
Naa 92nd just has 55th Gren company 😂

Sorry heri for the double post

ly vongi
55th still has a gren company! Your accusations are wrong Hertz! WRONG!
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1171 on: November 03, 2021, 02:45:26 pm »
double post means ban sorry
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1172 on: November 03, 2021, 02:45:45 pm »
Spoiler
Our skill level seems to be higher than yours  8)

I don't think anyone doubts that when you have all the best mercs in the game
Mercs that have been in the regiment for 2/3+ months. Attend all the time and didn’t even think of leaving when RGL was basically cancelled? Very clever and such a good thought fietta

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat. Besides, for the roster you had, your performance yesterday should've almost certainly be better, but that's what you get for having choke artists.
Didn’t you come in, get 3 kills and questionably win the round for 45thN, and then proceed to get 0 kills for the next 6 rounds?

That's what you get for playing in mid when 13e were told not to stab
[close]

All I need to say is, we won, gg to 45thN. Was a close match and actually a regimental gf I’ve enjoyed. When shooting and running isn’t involved. We win  ;D

True, even though I came really late, the skill level from both leadership and players made it extremely fun, differences aside.
Nock was sweating buckets

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: November 03, 2021, 02:46:15 pm »
double post means ban sorry
You have lots of power her, kinda scary ngl.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1174 on: November 03, 2021, 02:46:44 pm »
Spoiler
Our skill level seems to be higher than yours  8)

I don't think anyone doubts that when you have all the best mercs in the game
Mercs that have been in the regiment for 2/3+ months. Attend all the time and didn’t even think of leaving when RGL was basically cancelled? Very clever and such a good thought fietta

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat. Besides, for the roster you had, your performance yesterday should've almost certainly be better, but that's what you get for having choke artists.
Didn’t you come in, get 3 kills and questionably win the round for 45thN, and then proceed to get 0 kills for the next 6 rounds?

That's what you get for playing in mid when 13e were told not to stab
[close]

All I need to say is, we won, gg to 45thN. Was a close match and actually a regimental gf I’ve enjoyed. When shooting and running isn’t involved. We win  ;D

True, even though I came really late, the skill level from both leadership and players made it extremely fun, differences aside.
Nock was sweating buckets

After that dolphin from Domi, I started quaking in my boots

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: November 03, 2021, 02:47:14 pm »
All regiments have mercs
Not 92nd!

ly vongi
Yeah with about 6 members

Wasn’t quick enough for the triple post

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1176 on: November 03, 2021, 02:48:24 pm »
All regiments have mercs
Not 92nd!

ly vongi
Yeah with about 6 members

Wasn’t quick enough for the triple post
gg stack
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: November 03, 2021, 02:51:38 pm »
Ya’ll need jesus

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: November 03, 2021, 03:03:35 pm »
Ya’ll need shadey

Offline 13e Official Account

• Corporal
  • Official account of the 13e Régiment d'Infanterie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: November 03, 2021, 03:07:05 pm »
Any further drama / heated debate / Tardet-like posts will be deleted from now on. This applies to 13e members, you lot shut it too.
Start behaving like adults.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1180 on: November 03, 2021, 03:13:24 pm »
I already stopped it you baboon.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: November 03, 2021, 03:16:49 pm »
Knoop knoop baboon alert 🚨🚨🚨🐵🐵🐵🐵🐒

Nock

« Reply #1182 on: November 03, 2021, 03:19:09 pm »
Lots of our top players benched when we were winning I think around 8 - 1? Because we give other people opportunity, something with 13e never does.

I will make one exception to my own post above, but you never had more than 18 people, except towards the very end of the match when it was already 10-10ish when you came around and I turned down the fact to play 19v19. Not because I don't want my people to play but because it would've disrupted the general flow of the match and how people where playing together at this point.
So you literally never had anyone benched, cause you didn't have more than 19 (and I believe boboy left the server after being benched for you but I might be mistaken since there were too many specs to properly check it).

Furthermore, don't ever open your mouth on people's ability to play matches in the 13e. I have always put everyone in during praccs matches, including weaker players, including our sole NA member that spikes to 90-100 ping, even when it wasn't for our advantage, even when we were losing. When we created the 13e Academy with Dash, the point was to train and allow less skilled players to play on a regular basis in a competitive environment, on top on the regimental praccs.

So do not ever open your dirty mouth on our regimental thread again if it's to spit out your non-sense, your stupidity, lies and poison.

AND with this post, we can go back to normal degenerate posts from Phailur now.
Any furthur comments on this matter will be deleted. If you wish to whine, do it in my Steam DMs instead of polluting our thread.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: November 03, 2021, 03:21:49 pm »
Lots of our top players benched when we were winning I think around 8 - 1? Because we give other people opportunity, something with 13e never does.

I will make one exception to my own post above, but you never had more than 18 people, except towards the very end of the match when it was already 10-10ish when you came around and I turned down the fact to play 19v19. Not because I don't want my people to play but because it would've disrupted the general flow of the match and how people where playing together at this point.
So you literally never had anyone benched, cause you didn't have more than 19 (and I believe boboy left the server after being benched for you but I might be mistaken since there were too many specs to properly check it).

Furthermore, don't ever open your mouth on people's ability to play matches in the 13e. I have always put everyone in during praccs matches, including weaker players, including our sole NA member that spikes to 90-100 ping, even when it wasn't for our advantage, even when we were losing. When we created the 13e Academy with Dash, the point was to train and allow less skilled players to play on a regular basis in a competitive environment, on top on the regimental praccs.

So do not ever open your dirty mouth on our regimental thread again if it's to spit out your non-sense, your stupidity, lies and poison.

AND with this post, we can go back to normal degenerate posts from Phailur now.
Any furthur comments on this matter will be deleted. If you wish to whine, do it in my Steam DMs instead of polluting our thread.
Herishey, nock has 2 accounts. Is this allowed Mr.FSE-Overlord. He kinda scares me. Can bully me from 2 accounts now. Or has nock been haunted by the ghost of tardet?

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: November 03, 2021, 03:24:10 pm »