Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 99958 times)

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1140 on: November 03, 2021, 10:39:05 am »
We beat a regiment of 300+ active members
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 10:42:55 am by Hertz »

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1141 on: November 03, 2021, 11:39:52 am »
r u burnt out now?
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: November 03, 2021, 11:57:53 am »
r u burnt out now?
After beating 300 people? Lil bit. Lucky we have next week off 😁

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #1143 on: November 03, 2021, 01:55:28 pm »
r u burnt out now?

god why are u so cringe

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: November 03, 2021, 02:05:50 pm »
r u burnt out now?

god why are u so cringe
Everyone in this community is cringe. What Hertz said is cringe but so is saying that you play your center company in hard gfs then playing 99% grens in RGL.  :-\
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: November 03, 2021, 02:07:24 pm »
r u burnt out now?

god why are u so cringe
Everyone in this community is cringe. What Hertz said is cringe but so is saying that you play your center company in hard gfs then playing 99% grens in RGL.  :-\

Ok now you're putting words out of people's mouths, that was never said - we play centre when we don't have enough or we put them in when we're against easier opponents, we already have and will continue to give some players the opportunity to play in RGL. Everyone in this community is cringe, but lying out your teeth to fit your narrative isn't cringe it's sad.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 02:09:08 pm by Fietta »

Wursti

« Reply #1146 on: November 03, 2021, 02:07:58 pm »
in 96y we are all the same and not divided into companies!!!

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: November 03, 2021, 02:09:51 pm »
r u burnt out now?

god why are u so cringe

Ok now you're putting words out of people's mouths, that was never said - we play centre when we don't have enough or we put them in when we're against easier opponents, we already have and will continue to give some players the opportunity to play in RGL. Everyone in this community is cringe, but lying out your teeth to fit your narrative isn't cringe it's sad.
You might want to re-read what some of your members wrote word for word over the last few weeks. Whether they lied or simply didn't convey what they meant to is not my fault.  :)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: November 03, 2021, 02:11:49 pm »
r u burnt out now?

god why are u so cringe

You might want to re-read what some of your members wrote word for word over the last few weeks. Whether they lied or simply didn't convey what they meant to is not my fault.  :)

Or, you might want to re-read what people wrote, adding additional adjectives like 'hard' when ultimately if anything was said it would be just 'matches', which or what matches doesn't matter, but we do indeed play our weaker players, as shown against the 71st.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: November 03, 2021, 02:15:47 pm »
Spoiler
r u burnt out now?

god why are u so cringe

Or, you might want to re-read what people wrote, adding additional adjectives like 'hard' when ultimately if anything was said it would be just 'matches', which or what matches doesn't matter, but we do indeed play our weaker players, as shown against the 71st.
[close]
Matches would imply both hard or easy matches so my point remains valid, thanks for backing it up. Yes, as seen vs 71st where your entire scoreboard (at least on the final round) appears to be the gren company. I'm not judging you for it, we all play the best lineup we can in order to do the best we can. I just judge that you guys act as if you are all high and mighty playing everyone whilst we have some of your members asking us to join as they are not allowed to play in RGL.  ::)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: November 03, 2021, 02:19:53 pm »
Matches doesn't imply anything as you can pick and choose, that's silly to think that it implies 'both' when matches by definition is just where people go against each other and by that definition we do literally let weaker people play matches. Yes, people would ask to join the 13e because they can't play for 45thN in RGL expecting to play in 13e? Please.

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: November 03, 2021, 02:21:51 pm »
Matches doesn't imply anything as you can pick and choose, that's silly to think that it implies 'both' when matches by definition is just where people go against each other. Yes, people would ask to join the 13e because they can't play for 45thN in RGL expecting to play in 13e? Please.
I will happily show you the logs, as you know I cannot post them here without permission (I'm aware it's very poor logic behind their choice however). :)

Well if they specifically meant 'easy' or 'easier' matches maybe they should have said that rather than generalising and creating an incorrect statement? But it's okay we all make mistakes, glad that's cleared up that effectively the 45thN's mentality towards matches is the exact same as any other competitive regiment.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: November 03, 2021, 02:22:52 pm »
Fietta bro, the 45thN made a HUGE deal about having so many active members. And that their centre company plays in gfs etc. Yet the only centre company person I saw in the server was Mitchell in spec. And of course what I said was cringe, it was meant to be…

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: November 03, 2021, 02:27:01 pm »
Matches doesn't imply anything as you can pick and choose, that's silly to think that it implies 'both' when matches by definition is just where people go against each other. Yes, people would ask to join the 13e because they can't play for 45thN in RGL expecting to play in 13e? Please.
I will happily show you the logs, as you know I cannot post them here without permission (I'm aware it's very poor logic behind their choice however). :)

Well if they specifically meant 'easy' or 'easier' matches maybe they should have said that rather than generalising and creating an incorrect statement? But it's okay we all make mistakes, glad that's cleared up that effectively the 45thN's mentality towards matches is the exact same as any other competitive regiment.

Maskman offered centre company players to be signed up for RGL, hence why Kubus was added as he wanted to participate, when or where isn't at all important as if he turns up and we're making good progress in the match, we'd provide them the opportunity to play there and then.

Well if they specifically meant 'easy' or 'easier' matches maybe they should have said that rather than generalising and creating an incorrect statement?

Would you also like to be spoon with that? If you read the statements literally, you'd understand our argument is to allow lower skilled players to play, which is exactly what we do whether you like it or not, just because you're part of a grenadier company doesn't in any sense mean you'd be starting; however, we happily bench our better players when the match is going well to allow everyone to play instead of just leaving them on bench, we'd do exactly the same for some centre company players if they turn up (obviously we can't do everyone as there just simply isn't enough rounds or room for that), but they don't turn up anyways as they have their own events. Lots of our top players benched when we were winning I think around 8 - 1? Because we give other people opportunity, something with 13e never does.

If you'd like people to explain to you what 'matches' mean and be more specific when it's entirely not needed as that isn't the point then sure, we'll add some additional words to help you understand, just don't assume statements are incorrect because they're generalised, especially because we were talking about RGL matches and not hard matches.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 02:30:56 pm by Fietta »

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: November 03, 2021, 02:29:14 pm »
When some members of your centre company are asking to join 13e because they’re in centre company and are only allowed to play 1v1s and barely get any chance to play in gfs, easy or not. Then you lose all credibility as far as I’m concerned.