Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 100684 times)

Offline Shadey

• Statue King
  • Donator
  • Joli garçon
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1485 on: December 08, 2021, 08:36:47 pm »
Merry Baboonmas 🤍

Offline Vladdleco

• Sergeant Major
  • 45thN | Cpl
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Vladdleco/I will be good at melee
« Reply #1486 on: December 09, 2021, 02:26:46 pm »

COME BACK PHAILUR-CHAN
The flanks are never the same without you even if Levis is a good substitute :(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1487 on: December 09, 2021, 02:30:57 pm »
Come back to annoy Nock with me.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

« Reply #1488 on: December 09, 2021, 06:40:58 pm »

Offline Kubus

• Major
  • I'm probably most annoying kid on this forum
    • View Profile
    • GO CRAZY
  • Nick: 45thN_Kgm_JanMoody55FanBoy
  • Side: Union
Ban kubitch of nw warband because is childish moron unhappy antisocial person, have at 2023 meeting with lawyer about him.  kubus mental disease

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher

Offline LEVIS

• Major
  • 13e
    • View Profile
  • Nick: je me souviens
« Reply #1491 on: December 09, 2021, 11:36:55 pm »

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #1492 on: December 12, 2021, 08:06:48 pm »
imagine cancelling an event fuking losers /giphy spit

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1493 on: December 12, 2021, 08:07:22 pm »
yuck

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: December 12, 2021, 08:10:53 pm »
We only had 9, everyone died last night it appears.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #1495 on: December 12, 2021, 08:17:49 pm »
i was there
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Nock

« Reply #1496 on: December 12, 2021, 08:49:34 pm »

stop it, it arouses me

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - ON BREAK til 3rd of January
« Reply #1497 on: December 13, 2021, 07:58:46 pm »
Since we are on a break I figured this was the right moment to thank all the people that made the 13e what it is to this day. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view!) I couldn't be there to accompany you guys in this journey we started together but I can't express how happy I am to see this group stood united in successes same as in defeats, through joy but also hardships.

Specifically, thanks to Herishey and Hertz for being instrumental in helping the 13e transition from a french 'EU friendly' regiment to a proper EU regiment but with a strong french core. Some people may not realise that this nuance and the balance it requires wasn't exactly easy to find but those two certainly made it easier through their sheer dedication and will to give the 13e a roster worthy of its ambitions. I will say it here and now, though I never doubted your capacities and loyalty as NCOs, I sometimes questioned the people you brought with you and the motives those brought alongside them. But I can't deny that this 13e, what it achieved, what it went through as a group, wouldn't have been possible without your duo and although I don't give two fucks about NW lately, it makes miss being around you guys even more.

Last but not least, it's hard to express how proud I am of the person Nock became. Where I and other showed cowardice in assuming our responsibilities, he always stood up to fill the gaps and is undoubtedly the best thing that happened to the 13e since it existed. He took on his shoulders most of the pressure left with my departure and never ceased to do everything he possibly could to not only keep the 13e afloat but also make sure it could continue having competitive ambitions. He is the heart and soul of this regiment and we owe him a lot for the time he decided to invest in giving us the best possible atmosphere to play this game. You used to be a double-edged sword, my friend, you are now a fucking armada of your own. Thank you for everything you did, what you are doing at this very moment and what you will continue to do in the future for this group of people.

Onward and upward.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
« Reply #1498 on: December 13, 2021, 08:01:05 pm »
Nocki

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: December 13, 2021, 08:34:26 pm »
#NockAtTheWheel