Author Topic: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU] - Disbanded 02.21 - 01.22  (Read 101233 times)

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 13e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [EU]
« Reply #1155 on: November 03, 2021, 02:32:05 pm »
When some members of your centre company are asking to join 13e because they’re in centre company and are only allowed to play 1v1s and barely get any chance to play in gfs, easy or not. Then you lose all credibility as far as I’m concerned.

We sign up anyone who asks to be signed up, they are probably expecting to join 13e to be played all the time, centre knows they can play, probably a small amount, but can still play and that probably isn't enough. Little do they know that joining 13e they'd have absolutely no chance of playing.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1156 on: November 03, 2021, 02:33:33 pm »
When some members of your centre company are asking to join 13e because they’re in centre company and are only allowed to play 1v1s and barely get any chance to play in gfs, easy or not. Then you lose all credibility as far as I’m concerned.

We sign up anyone who asks to be signed up, they are probably expecting to join 13e to be played all the time, centre knows they can play, probably a small amount, but can still play and that probably isn't enough. Little do they know that joining 13e they'd have absolutely no chance of playing.
We have turned them all down saying that if you never play in 45thN, they won’t play in 13e. As per the RGL match. Our skill level seems to be higher than yours  8)

this has been the easiest bait of my life

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: November 03, 2021, 02:34:03 pm »
Our skill level seems to be higher than yours  8)

I don't think anyone doubts that when you have all the best mercs in the game

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: November 03, 2021, 02:35:01 pm »

Mercs that have been in the regiment for 2/3+ months. Attend all the time and didn’t even think of leaving when RGL was basically cancelled? Very clever and such a good thought fietta

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: November 03, 2021, 02:35:22 pm »

Mercs that have been in the regiment for 2/3+ months. Attend all the time and didn’t even think of leaving when RGL was basically cancelled? Very clever and such a good thought fietta

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat. Besides, for the roster you had, your performance yesterday should've almost certainly be better, but that's what you get for having choke artists. It's funny how you believe 2 months is a reasonable time (especially because that was when RGL was announced) to be an active 'member' rather than a merc. Hilarious.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: November 03, 2021, 02:36:18 pm »

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat.
We got 90% of the ‘mercs’ in before RGL was announced actually. Because we wanted to play with friends.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: November 03, 2021, 02:37:19 pm »

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat.
We got 90% of the ‘mercs’ in before RGL was announced actually. Because we wanted to play with friends.

90% mercs or 90% bullshit, it's hard to tell with you Hertz

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: November 03, 2021, 02:37:35 pm »

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat. Besides, for the roster you had, your performance yesterday should've almost certainly be better, but that's what you get for having choke artists.
Didn’t you come in, get 3 kills and questionably win the round for 45thN,l(fair play to you)  and then proceed to get 0 kills for the next 6 rounds?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1163 on: November 03, 2021, 02:38:12 pm »
I mean at this point both sides are just repeating the same points and it no longer looks like either-side is progressing the discussion further so let's just leave it there. Clearly the two regiments are not dissimilar in how they act in competitions or skill as recent matches have shown.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: November 03, 2021, 02:38:16 pm »

2 - 3 months for RGL, good chat. Besides, for the roster you had, your performance yesterday should've almost certainly be better, but that's what you get for having choke artists.
Didn’t you come in, get 3 kills and questionably win the round for 45thN, and then proceed to get 0 kills for the next 6 rounds?

That's what you get for playing in mid when 13e were told not to stab

I mean at this point both sides are just repeating the same points and it no longer looks like either-side is progressing the discussion further so let's just leave it there. Clearly the two regiments are not dissimilar in how they act in competitions or skill as recent matches have shown.

Yes the classic 'let's leave it here' then continue with a bait subjective comment, don't change.

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #1165 on: November 03, 2021, 02:40:19 pm »
All regiments have mercs

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1166 on: November 03, 2021, 02:40:41 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: November 03, 2021, 02:41:07 pm »
Spoiler

Didn’t you come in, get 3 kills and questionably win the round for 45thN, and then proceed to get 0 kills for the next 6 rounds?

[close]

All I need to say is, we won, gg to 45thN. Was a close match and actually a regimental gf I’ve enjoyed. When shooting and running isn’t involved. We win  ;D

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: November 03, 2021, 02:42:35 pm »
All regiments have mercs
Not 92nd!
Naa 92nd just has 55th Gren company 😂

Sorry heri for the double post

ly vongi

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: November 03, 2021, 02:43:37 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

All I need to say is, we won, gg to 45thN. Was a close match and actually a regimental gf I’ve enjoyed. When shooting and running isn’t involved. We win  ;D

True, even though I came really late, the skill level from both leadership and players made it extremely fun, differences aside.

All regiments have mercs
Not 92nd!
Naa 92nd just has 55th Gren company 😂

Sorry heri for the double post

ly vongi

lol