Author Topic: 115th B1 Battle Droid Regiment[Bear Force II][EU/NA][Recruiting]  (Read 1988 times)

Offline BahadırHan

• Private
  • Türk Milleti Bir Beydir,Beylerin Ağası Olmaz
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BahadirHan
  • Side: Neutral

115th B1 Battle Droid Regiment created at 22 BBY at Geonosis under order of Count Dooku. The only purpose of this regiment is attack and destroy the Galactic Republic.

B1 battle droids were battle droids that made up the backbone of the Trade Federation Droid Army and the Separatist Droid Army. B1s were perhaps the most numerou and expendable soldiers in galactic history, and, unlike most organic soldiers, they were capable of action in hostile environments such as underwater or in space. The B1 battle droid was frequently used as a soldier for the Trade Federation. As a result, B1s were present in nearly every battle involving the Trade Federation.

If you wish to join 115th B1 Battle Droid Regiment you send me message or you can add me on Steam; BahadirOzen.

Roster;

Siths;
115_B1_Count_BahadrPasha

Commanders;
115_B1_Commander_Vain

Droids;
115_B1_Droid_Fryguy
115_B1_Droid_Devazzor
115_B1_Droid_Nate

Nerede Bir Türk Varsa Orayı Kalbinden Seveceksin.
Bahadır Han

Offline Andrew2401

• Volunteer
  • [IA]Emperor_Jeremiah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jeremiah
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 115th B1 Battle Droid Regiment[Bear Force II][EU/NA][Recruiting]
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:44:46 pm »
Hello. I am the leader of the Imperial Army, and one of the hosts of the 1st Galactic campaign event. I would like to talk to you abut events and our regiments, and also because I want to get to know all of the other regiment leaders. My steam is [IA]Emperor_Jeremiah. We will be in contact shortly.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:46:26 pm by Andrew2401 »

Offline ShiftKnife

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 115th B1 Battle Droid Regiment[Bear Force II][EU/NA][Recruiting]
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 11:17:21 am »
Good luck man!