Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post Feb-Apr Term  (Read 5911 times)

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
NA Community Rep Post Feb-Apr Term
« on: January 26, 2021, 07:23:26 am »
Hello everyone, I am your new CR elected with zero opposition as predicted

Here I will discuss the community and any ongoing events/happenings

If you need to contact me you can add me on steam

As for the current state of the community on the comp side of things the 3rd season of the draft league just concluded with Band Team coming out on top. Congratulations to team MVP hawkince, team Captain yoloswag, sleek, wall, glenn, commanderdeath, and arrowsords for winning. I also just finished hosting my NA Region Wars tournament with The New England Noobs beating out Team Canada to become the champions of NA.

Coming up we have a groupfighting league hosted by Risk, the Champions League which will be a 5v5 sign up tournament starting on Feb 12th. There is also a upcoming 1v1 league to be hosted by Zachthegreat, the NA 1v1 Spring League, which will also include south Americans.

As for the casual events there are plenty that are still very popular and ran all days of the week. On Mondays Copot hosts a monday line battle, on Tuesdays there is a NaS event, Wednesdays the 21st hosts another line battle, Thursdays are naval events hosted by RagingMozart, and on Fridays are another line event hosted by NickyJ. On the weekend, Saturdays are a line event hosted by Shrooms, and Sundays are a siege event hosted by NickyJ, Seanamus, and some noob.

For any of those looking to get more involved in the comp scene I would recommend trying your hand at Warband Matchmaking a website where you are drafted onto different teams in competitive 6v6 or 3v3 groupfights. Groupfighting and pub duel are still up and running for you to practice as you like and signing up for the upcoming tournament could be a nice change of pace.

Last but not least I would suggest you head over to the wiki, made by dan the chef which is still currently under work and is in constant need of new editors.

Update 2/12/2021

Risks previous sign up tourney has now been made into a auction draft league which I would encourage you all to sign up for. I will be hosting a tournament next weekend that will be a 2v2. Find a friend and sign up, there are no expectations and everyone will get to play.

Update 2/22/2021

Congratulations to Hawkince, and Oatmeal of Penn State NW for winning the 2v2 Tournament for Gamers. Risks auction draft league has now closed their sign ups and the draft is expected to start soon along with the announcement of team captains. The NWSL 1v1 League is also underway, but they do not have an FSE thread, as their league is run over discord. Casual line events are still being run weekly, and Warband Matchmaking is still very active.

Update 2/25/2021

Captains have now been revealed for Risks auction draft league and there are a couple on upcoming tournaments you may want to keep your eye on. Jakester is hosting a commander battle tournament and Lewisfoxy is hosting a special duel tournament featuring no blocking.

Update 3/30/2021

Risks Draft league has now been underway for some time and you can check on it's progress on the leaderbaords made by Wastee. There is a new user made modpack created by dan the chef which will enhance your gameplay experience and includes new voice actors from all over the nw community. You can access the modpack by joining the 84th discord or contacting dan the chef. Much of the sound in the game has been redone and textures have been updated. I would recommend everyone give it a shot. I would also like to add that UFC NW with me and Fartknocker is back, an ongoing dueling league where you can fight based on ping weight classes.

Update 4/4/2021

I will now be hosting a regimental groupfighting league which any and all regiments are encouraged to sign up for. If we receive enough sign ups there will be a league 2 for regiments that are less competitive. Anyone who is interested in participating can join regiments that are participating and reg leaders are responsible for managing rosters and collceting GUIDs. If you change regiments or join a regiment during the league you will receive a match ban, so be wary of the rosters you are on. Marceaux is also attempting to revive his Napoleonic Wars Pro Cup, a regimental 1v1 league.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 10:27:36 am by Hawkince »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: NA Community Rep Post Feb-Apr Term
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 07:24:53 am »
This thread looks like it was written by a 12 year old
click here to join the 84th

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2021, 05:04:45 pm »
the disrespect to oatmeal sheeeeesh

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2021, 05:06:06 pm »
This thread looks like it was written by a 12 year old

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2021, 05:08:58 pm »
RSV for further use

Stale thread smh bring the colorful language
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline No0B

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doctor Noob/2LBI_CSgt_Noob
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 05:50:58 pm »
RSV for further use

Stale thread smh bring the colorful language
Jolly is already planning a coup

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2021, 08:35:49 pm »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2021, 12:36:09 am »
Hawkince being threatened with a quote pyramid. Let’s see how he handles this as the new CR.
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2021, 12:44:20 am »
It's SURPRISING that you ever got CR. I don't know HOW you closed that deal. cause you've never closed anything EVER. You're not a closer. You're a relief pitcher AT MAX. You're not a fucking clos- you don't got the ICE COLD VIENS like ME that I was BORN WITH to COMPETE. You're a 6th/7th inning PITCHER! You pitch those 1 2 inning FOR ME. So windy can come in and CLOSE THE DEAL. cause IM A CLOSER.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2021, 01:33:47 am »
Hawkince being threatened with a quote pyramid. Let’s see how he handles this as the new CR.

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2021, 04:46:33 am »

Offline Kristine

• Donator
  • 55th_Gren
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr8[LG]S-Gefr_Kristine
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2021, 05:05:09 am »