Author Topic: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - 1st: 92nd - 2nd: 15th  (Read 51993 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: European Infantry Cup - Season 4 - 1st: 92nd - 2nd: 15th
« Reply #660 on: June 07, 2021, 05:59:31 pm »
the video was hilarious. I saw no toxicity towards the 15thYR, just the relief of winning a final with a sick comeback.

It was possibly the least toxic video of a win ive ever seen. The 15thYR one was actually more toxic as their RGL vid included vegis breakdown at the end of the stream

why nw full of snowflakes now come on, its competition
I think you're confusing Vegi's video with Red's video, which is what I was talking about. Its fine to be passionate and enthusiastic and its even fine to be toxic if you want that type of environment in your reg, you do you. That doesn't change that I find the toxicity incredibly cringe, which is all that I said.

Completely besides the point, but that "15th_YR video" was a response to the toxicity of the 92nd in the RGL S07 Final so get the fuck out of here with these "hot takes".

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #661 on: June 07, 2021, 06:02:55 pm »
New rule in the 92nd because we have to listen to the community.
No more toxicity or any bad words towards the enemy in Teamspeak (Obv also in all chat)
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #662 on: June 07, 2021, 06:10:19 pm »
ffs Vegi. I need to borrow Ryans and Rikkerts Code of Conduct first to see what the community believes is fine.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
« Reply #663 on: June 07, 2021, 06:12:34 pm »
the video was hilarious. I saw no toxicity towards the 15thYR, just the relief of winning a final with a sick comeback.

It was possibly the least toxic video of a win ive ever seen. The 15thYR one was actually more toxic as their RGL vid included vegis breakdown at the end of the stream

why nw full of snowflakes now come on, its competition
I think you're confusing Vegi's video with Red's video, which is what I was talking about. Its fine to be passionate and enthusiastic and its even fine to be toxic if you want that type of environment in your reg, you do you. That doesn't change that I find the toxicity incredibly cringe, which is all that I said.

Completely besides the point, but that "15th_YR video" was a response to the toxicity of the 92nd in the RGL S07 Final so get the fuck out of here with these "hot takes".

ah my mistake, I thought u meant vegis video. Idk its just how warband tournies and other stuff have always been, its nothing new imo.

This is a final so tensions are high. I witnessed the same kind of toxicity in ts every single day in PW clans, 92nd are not unique in this regard (plus the added aspect that this is a final). If youve ever been in sports teams you do shit talk the opposition an awful lot, its just adrenaline and how it is.

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #664 on: June 07, 2021, 06:14:57 pm »
ffs Vegi. I need to borrow Ryans and Rikkerts Code of Conduct first to see what the community believes is fine.

fix your mic thx

Offline Ry@n

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18th_Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nick:Nick:Nick:Nick:
« Reply #665 on: June 07, 2021, 06:39:44 pm »
Coming soon!!!!! forget drakes melee handbook..... Ryan and Rikkert's trashtalk code of conduct being released soon, i'll set one aside just for u!

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #666 on: June 07, 2021, 06:52:17 pm »
As CR I will say that every match I watched, took part in or reffed, was a pleasure. Seeing so many different regiments perform so well against each other was a great sight to see and all should be immensely proud of the work they put in. The tournament was very well organised and was honestly my pleasure to provide servers for. Thanks to the hosts for providing the tournament!

Now as one of the longest serving active members (I think I'm second longest serving :-[) of the 92nd, I think these attempts to shame and belittle the regiment are honestly pathetic. I watched both Reds and Vegi's video, there is nothing toxic about them. So your little feelie weelies are being hurt over the internet because one team was better than your team? Damn bro get a grip. Literally look at the RGL threads after we lost and you'll find the toxicity you're claiming for but that's irrelevant since it was your guys who were doing it. I don't have the logs since it wasn't on one of my servers but when someone *rightfully* pointed out the issues with the FoL, the reactions of your members were to spam "Wawaaaaaa" because we pointed out a fact. I will add we're not the "most toxic regiment out there". Its easy to make judgment from afar and frankly you're all wrong on this. I wouldn't commit 2.5 (Nearly 3) years of my life playing in a regiment/clan that was toxic. It's just not for me and I would have left a long time ago if this was the case.

Overall it was a great match and each regiment played extremely well. Shooting turned the tide in certain rounds and this of course affected the final result. I'm sure both regiments will see each other in RGT and the upcoming 2v2 Tournament. Both of these matches will excellent as well!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 07:45:52 pm by Scottish Unicorn »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #667 on: June 07, 2021, 06:53:22 pm »
THE TOURNAMENT IS TO BRING TOGETHER THE COMMUNITY

NOT FIGHT

PLEASE GUYS ITS LIKE WATCHING MY CHILDREN FIGHT
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Crush

• First Lieutenant
  • Retirement is finally done.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crusher
« Reply #668 on: June 07, 2021, 07:00:01 pm »

NOT FIGHT

Offline BearlyHuman

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Maj_Robert_Sinclair
« Reply #669 on: June 07, 2021, 07:09:16 pm »

NOT FIGHT

I'd hate to see those crusty socks of yours fight ngl

Offline Alf

• Major
  • 15th carry
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 07, 2021, 07:11:51 pm »
we all suck, we're all cringe, can we just play now thx
Nothing seemed out of place except the washing machine in the bar when the pink horses galloped across the sea.

Let your intentions be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you range, fall like a thunderbolt - Zeyden cringelord

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 07, 2021, 07:14:45 pm »

NOT FIGHT

I'd hate to see those crusty socks of yours fight ngl
Now that was just unreasonable...

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 07, 2021, 07:17:56 pm »
Ignore Chriseh keep the toxicity going its fun ~ Whole Community
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 07, 2021, 07:21:22 pm »
I mean I could have just locked the thread

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 07, 2021, 07:22:29 pm »
New rule in the 92nd because we have to listen to the community.
No more toxicity or any bad words towards the enemy in Teamspeak (Obv also in all chat)
You should maybe start with not being toxic towards the refs even when they decide some situations against you.

I rewatched the match, most importantly eXt_kills FIC, Eddards Fol/FiC, Alatristes FoL, Vols FoL and Rikkerts FIC/pieters rambo. I came to the result that apart from eXt_kills FiC (which didn't made a huge difference for the rounds but yeah, didn't saw it sorry :/ ) I would after seeing it in 0.5 speed 3-5 times make the same decision yet again. Of course I can understand that people may disagree with me on some decision and are of course not happy about that, but insulting the refs because you think we are the reason you are losing to "rulebreaks" in a video game is ridiculous. If you don't want me as an admin for your match, no problem I can live with that, but please tell your NCOs to stop begging me to ref your matches. Talking about NCOs, if they are asking/speak/taking decisions about the match with the admins and enemy team in the internal admin chat, I assume that the whole regiment knows about that and also agrees to that, most importantly the leading officer.

Apart from that, I think personally it was one of the best matches of 1v1s I have seen, ggwp to both teams.