Author Topic: NWWC 2021 | Overview  (Read 21416 times)

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2021 | Overview
« Reply #195 on: February 21, 2021, 11:12:30 pm »
I mean the reason why a lot of russian players and turk ones are accused is because majority of the cheats are made by them. I know of at least 3 autoblock systems or whatever that are made by turkish cheat sites and one that’s made by a russian one. This doesn’t mean we can assume they have it. But if I’m honest what’s the issue with proving you don’t use auto? You don’t have anything to hide do you?

The point is, if you're accusing a person of autoblock. These people are supposed to have evidence, but it would not be right to blame them without evidence. I am not arguing that they are / are not autoblockers. Maybe, but contrary to the procedures and the organization's appeal structure, it is not pleasant to turn this into a gossip and represent that it is right.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: February 21, 2021, 11:22:22 pm »
No one is being accused of cheating, they are merely suspected of cheating. You ask the hosts to give evidence, but that is the whole point of this system. There is no feasible way of proving that someone is autoblocking without seeing their personal perspective. So, the only way to gather evidence is by asking them to record their perspective.

There are two outcomes:
If they are not cheating, they can record their perspective and there is no problem. They can even see it as a compliment that people think that they are that good at blocking that they are suspected of cheating.

If they are cheating, then the recording might make them turn off their cheat, thus making it so that they are no longer able to cheat.

Offline General Shepherd

• Retired General #AbimYok
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Former-82nd Regiment Leader S&M Creative Producer
    • View Profile
    • 82nd Regiment
  • Nick: General Shepherd
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2021, 11:25:05 pm »
No one is being accused of cheating, they are merely suspected of cheating. You ask the hosts to give evidence, but that is the whole point of this system. There is no feasible way of proving that someone is autoblocking without seeing their personal perspective. So, the only way to gather evidence is by asking them to record their perspective.

There are two outcomes:
If they are not cheating, they can record their perspective and there is no problem. They can even see it as a compliment that people think that they are that good at blocking that they are suspected of cheating.

If they are cheating, then the recording might make them turn off their cheat, thus making it so that they are no longer able to cheat.

This is already the most likely way to get cheats turned off, so I am in favor of doing this to every player. This should be done for every player. It should be used on appeal when necessary. Finally someone who thinks wisely. Damn it you Rikki.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2021, 11:25:58 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 12:33:37 am by Herishey »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2021, 11:30:37 pm »

There are two outcomes:

This is already the most likely way to get cheats turned off, so I am in favor of doing this to every player. This should be done for every player. It should be used on appeal when necessary. Finally someone who thinks wisely. Damn it you Rikki.
If everyone has to record their perspective admins will have to review hours of footage and keep track of 100+ players to see if they have uploaded their match or not. It is much more manageable to pick out a handful of suspects that have to record their perspective. I don't necessarily agree with the list of suspects, but they can't make everyone record their perspective.

Offline Sanel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2021, 11:38:46 pm »
Do you interpret every message you read in the wrong way?

Turkish and Russian players have been often called cheaters cuz they block 6 different players on 80 ping for 2 minutes but dont even know what a chamber is or anything but block and stab.  If i must spell it out for you, i do not mean this is the only indication of cheating or the only reason someone should be on the list, i simply mean it is one of the tells.

EDIT: or just everyone tbh, turks and ruskies is just an example.
You can play Native with even 70 or 80 ping but you cant play normally NW with same ping because NW is basically about pick and speed.When they ve 70,80 ping there is only one thing to do,thats why Eastern Europeans are gud blockers.By the way there are so many better blockers to be fair

Offline Ibrahim Pasha

• Second Lieutenant
  • 98° Reggimento Sottotenente
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 98e[HQ]_STen_Ibrahim_PASHA
« Reply #201 on: February 22, 2021, 12:07:56 am »
There are literally 20 teams with 12 players on each team, which means roughly 240 players are registered to this tournament.
For your "Potential Autoblock" list among all those 240 people you select 6 people and 4 of them are Turk.
Statistically speaking there should be only 1 turk for every 20 player on that list.
Instead if more than half of people on that list are Turks then it is called purely racism, there is no need to pretend otherwise.
Statistics don't lie, I won't argue with anyone who can't do a simple math.
Don't try to downplay it by saying "they are merely suspected of cheating", we can see through your lies.
We are here to win this, we can't be bothered with your bias.
If you are going to make a tournament do it PROPERLY.
Either re-evaluate your biased decision or find someone else who can get the job done.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2021, 12:10:07 am »
If you don't like it you're always welcome to leave.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Memelogia

• Private
  • Babanne Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2021, 12:21:49 am »
If you don't like it you're always welcome to leave.
mad?
BABANNENİZE HAKİM OLUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #204 on: February 22, 2021, 12:24:11 am »
There are literally 20 teams with 12 players on each team, which means roughly 240 players are registered to this tournament.
For your "Potential Autoblock" list among all those 240 people you select 6 people and 4 of them are Turk.
Statistically speaking there should be only 1 turk for every 20 player on that list.
Instead if more than half of people on that list are Turks then it is called purely racism, there is no need to pretend otherwise.
Don't try to downplay it by saying "they are merely suspected of cheating", we can see through your lies.
Either re-evaluate your biased decision or find someone else who can get the job done.
Thanks for the good laugh  ;D ;D
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline StockholmDE

• Colonel
  • Ex 66th Gren / Former 92nd Grenadier Ens
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Stockholm
« Reply #205 on: February 22, 2021, 12:25:13 am »
Bringing up a racism debate out of nowhere to make sure your team can still autoblock. 200 iq

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 22, 2021, 12:26:43 am »

Where does that imply racism? There are so many different nations involved in this whole community and you think that people are "racist" towards Turks because they put them on a suspected cheating list?

That's like saying that the CS:GO community is racist towards Russians, because they suspect them to cheat more than any other nationality. That's not racism, Russian players tend to cheat a lot more in CS:GO.

It seriously requires some over the top turkish nationalism to accuse people of being racist here.

Offline Luz1kA

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • luz1
  • Nick: Luz1kA
« Reply #207 on: February 22, 2021, 12:31:46 am »
cringeasf

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2021, 12:37:55 am »
NW apparently really does have a problem with racism
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2021, 12:39:11 am »
NW apparently really does have a problem with racism
Yeah, I’m willing to bet more than 50% of vegi’s posts contain the N word or some other racist insult