Author Topic: EGS | Discussion  (Read 61286 times)

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
  • European Groupfighting Series
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: EGS | Discussion
« Reply #120 on: August 06, 2021, 08:55:16 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline Voluble123

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2021, 03:34:54 pm »
Does anybody have a issue with the values of points gained in the team standings for a win in groupstages (10 per match win), compared to how many points you gained for your teams actual placement? Do you think the game is proportional? Or should the points gap be widened?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2021, 06:02:52 pm »
Considering you can finish 3rd in groups, win every tournament and end up tied with a team that wins their groups and always comes 2nd it's theoretically kinda weird.
Something like 125|100|80|60|40|30 wouldn't hurt. That way if you finish 3rd in groups (2 wins aka 20p) and win you only get 5 extra points ahead of a team that wins their group but loses the final. This still makes groups matches important but impossible for there to be a tie even though there's a "clear winner".

Basically there shouldn't be able to be a tie between the winner of the tournament and the team that comes 2nd.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2021, 06:23:43 pm »
Why not be a little bit more advanced and base the points of a formula from the previous tournament's team standings; some groups are going to have harder opponents, same with knockouts. If you defeat someone who's top 3 in the team standings in groups, that surely should count for more than just beating a team that's last on the standings, same for knocking out favourites in the knockouts. X points for winning Y points for defeating Y team.

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2021, 06:53:45 pm »
Considering you can finish 3rd in groups, win every tournament and end up tied with a team that wins their groups and always comes 2nd it's theoretically kinda weird.
Something like 125|100|80|60|40|30 wouldn't hurt. That way if you finish 3rd in groups (2 wins aka 20p) and win you only get 5 extra points ahead of a team that wins their group but loses the final. This still makes groups matches important but impossible for there to be a tie even though there's a "clear winner".

Basically there shouldn't be able to be a tie between the winner of the tournament and the team that comes 2nd.
Made changes to the Standings according to this. Thanks for your idea.

Wursti

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2021, 07:15:38 pm »
U forgot the top8 for CCCP and is MVP Standings limited to 20 and then Alphabetical?

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2021, 07:32:45 pm »
U forgot the top8 for CCCP and is MVP Standings limited to 20 and then Alphabetical?
Ill edit them on.Yes MVP standing is limited to 20 on fse but we do have a google document being shared soon. All people on equal points will remain alphabetically ranked.

Offline Voluble123

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2021, 11:30:10 pm »
Does anyone have any ideas on what else we could add into EGS to make it better? Such as in game rules or maybe different features on the threads etc? Any cool ideas?
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2021, 11:38:46 pm »
Does anyone have any ideas on what else we could add into EGS to make it better? Such as in game rules or maybe different features on the threads etc? Any cool ideas?
Ban all of flusha's keys.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2021, 12:26:04 am »
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • Board Moderator
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2021, 12:26:36 am »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Wursti

« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2021, 12:26:58 am »
If that are the keys which Desant banned on Wurstfighting i can give a full list xd

Offline EGS Official

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2021, 12:44:29 am »
https://paypal.me/pools/c/8BV0U20rID Donations pool is now live! Freshly posted and prizepool soon to be transferred in, further donations are welcome! If you do donate we thank you very much in advance, any amount is welcome :)

Offline Rikus

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Gren_Rikus
« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2021, 12:09:28 am »
#FreeRiki

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2021, 11:28:15 am »
If that are the keys which Desant banned on Wurstfighting i can give a full list xd
I have 10+ keys stupid german cunt  :) :) :)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen