Author Topic: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha  (Read 3165 times)

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Inappropriate behaviour from Muha
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 03:47:04 pm »
I think lock thread until evidence can be shown, with Jakes permission

Spoiler
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2021, 03:48:20 pm »
I think lock thread until evidence can be shown, with Jakes permission
The evidence has already been shown to the necessary parties, although I don't have permission to post it on the thread. Check your DM's.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: uwuwuwuwuwu
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2021, 03:49:43 pm »
It does sound disgusting and just out right wrong.

This is not defending muha, however I do wonder why someone in year 5 is playing with people twice his age+more. He's clearly too young to be in the community - I get why people want to be welcoming and friendly to him as hes young and likely much more sensitive but its just not for his own good. He should'nt be on here

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2021, 03:51:02 pm »

This is not defending muha, however I do wonder why someone in year 5 is playing with people twice his age+more. He's clearly too young to be in the community as such- I get why people want to be welcoming and friendly to him as hes young and likely much more sensitive but its just not for his own good. He should'nt be on here

True, he shouldn't, but thats something we can't change really - that's a parental thing unfortunately. It shouldn't really be too big of an issue though if people keep their unstable minds to themselves, but again, unfortunately that seems like too big an ask.

Offline Wolffe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Bydand!
    • View Profile
    • 92nd Regiment of Foot
  • Nick: 92nd | Col | John Gordon
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2021, 03:52:51 pm »

This is not defending muha, however I do wonder why someone in year 5 is playing with people twice his age+more. He's clearly too young to be in the community as such- I get why people want to be welcoming and friendly to him as hes young and likely much more sensitive but its just not for his own good. He should'nt be on here

True, he shouldn't, but thats something we can't change really - that's a parental thing unfortunately. It shouldn't really be too big of an issue though if people keep their unstable minds to themselves, but again, unfortunately that seems like too big an ask.
You could have an age limit on the reg tho ;) but ye parents nowadays need to supervise this shit more

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2021, 03:53:50 pm »

You could have an age limit on the reg tho ;) but ye parents nowadays need to supervise this shit more
I said that to Valley too, having two younger brothers and playing online since a young age you really have to be ready for this and your parents should know when that is. Allowing him to play in a community like this at such a young age is retarded.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2021, 03:53:54 pm »
From the evidence it’s weird and autistic but muha is weird and autistic, there would be no issue with it to anyone else it would be seen as weird but Becayse hes 11 it’s pedo, I think the issue was letting Muha a known retard in and also letting an 11 year old play NW, hes not even in secondary school and he’s got people screaming the N word all day. I’d suggest taking better care of the kid and maybe telling him he’s not old enough and to come back when he’s 13, the pro gamer joining age, and isn’t as easy to manipulate and take advantage of.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2021, 03:54:31 pm »

An age limit seems unreasonable considering he could just join another regiment; for as long as he's in the 45thN, we'll make sure he's at least 'safer' than if he was in another regiment.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2021, 03:55:07 pm »
first time I'm seeing muha apologize for something lmao

I'm very keen on keeping him banned in NWWC (if I decide to host one again), but then again, cancelling someone for crossing the line once, while others did it numerous time already.. I don't know mannn, double standards and all

One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2021, 03:55:18 pm »

I get it, I just think hes really way too young to be exposed to any of the shit that goes on in general, nevermind this weird stuff. Man hasnt even had his year 6 disco yet

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2021, 03:55:32 pm »

An age limit seems unreasonable considering he could just join another regiment; for as long as he's in the 45thN, we'll make sure he's at least 'safer' than if he was in another regiment.

How’s that gone so far mate

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2021, 03:56:13 pm »
He's been in the community for like 3 years and this is his first case, so honestly, not too bad. Obviously if people swear or say something rude around jake, we don't allow it. We try our best, you've got to remember that he can just join other regiments that don't have an age limit.

I get it, I just think hes really way too young to be exposed to any of the shit that goes on in general, nevermind this weird stuff. Man hasnt even had his year 6 disco yet

Year 6 disco was lit
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 03:59:28 pm by Fietta »

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2021, 03:59:00 pm »
Jake was 1 years old when Warband was released

Offline ONeil_

• Major
  • epic gamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2021, 03:59:30 pm »
He's been in the community for like 3 years and this is his first case, so honestly, not too bad. Obviously if people swear or say something rude around jake, we don't allow it. We try our best, you've got to remember that he can just join other regiments that don't have an age limit.

he was on here when he was 8?.....

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2021, 03:59:42 pm »
Jake was 1 years old when Warband was released
Thanks Rikkert, now I feel even older XD
Knightmare is from Albania, no?