Author Topic: Cyberpunk 2077  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Cyberpunk 2077
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2020, 02:38:48 pm »
It’s being recalled lmfao 2020 has yet to disappoint

Spoiler
[close]

Skaen

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2020, 12:37:46 pm »
I bought it, but I came across some errors.

When I downloaded the game, it moved my exe to the bin folder within the game files. My antivirus didn't want to run it. I marked it as a valid file and it got placed back into the game files. However when I run the cyberpunk2077.exe file, it shows on my cursor that it is loading, but after 3 seconds the loading stops and the game just wont launch.

I have tried to verify the game files, it told me that one file got replaced because it couldn't be validated.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do?

Edit: nvm got it to work. Opened it through Steam itself and it worked.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 12:43:08 pm by Skaenn »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2020, 01:06:51 am »
I honestly really enjoyed the game but can't bring myself to start anew. I tried but I just lost interest. I think the storyline was pretty good, Keanu did a really good job, and I played through practically every ending. While it's not a perfect game, I at least enjoyed myself so that alone warrants the money spent.

Skaen

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2020, 04:00:14 pm »
Honestly, this is my kind of game so far. I've always wanted a game with half human half Cyborgs in a futuristic city. Bladerunner-ish style. When you can drive around in the big city with some good music on, the vibes are crazy.
I can see why people dislike the story though, they could have made it better. But gameplay wise, I really think it plays great and I have no performance issues or whatsoever and I play everything on ultra. Game looks crazy good.

I heard they already have some trainer for this game. It basically let's you cheat everything. I think when I finish the game I might try it to cause some big mayhem in teh citees.

Edit: Just wish jetpacks were kind of possible but I guess that would be a bit over the top. :P

« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 04:06:39 pm by Skaenn »

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2020, 10:05:54 pm »
Honestly, this is my kind of game so far. I've always wanted a game with half human half Cyborgs in a futuristic city. Bladerunner-ish style. When you can drive around in the big city with some good music on, the vibes are crazy.
I can see why people dislike the story though, they could have made it better. But gameplay wise, I really think it plays great and I have no performance issues or whatsoever and I play everything on ultra. Game looks crazy good.

I heard they already have some trainer for this game. It basically let's you cheat everything. I think when I finish the game I might try it to cause some big mayhem in teh citees.

Edit: Just wish jetpacks were kind of possible but I guess that would be a bit over the top. :P

More flying cars around would've been cool I suppose.

Skaen

« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2020, 12:41:25 am »
Yeah would be nice to have some hover cars.